Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 12758
-
07-22-21 11:25 #8858Senior Member

Posts: 58Legz
Waited over 40 minutes for Legz but she kept pushing the time back. I got lucky and saw her earlier this year and I thought she was good, but this is the 2nd time since I have confirmed a time, gone to her hotel then had to wait a long time in the car. I think she just has too many mongers hit her up.
-
07-21-21 17:31 #8857Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
07-21-21 14:52 #8856Senior Member

Posts: 32Had a dream with her once. She did double book but we were both cool with it and had some fun for a half hour. Basically stayed bent over and we kept switch positions. Head was good both finished in the rain coat. Worth it only if last option and little head takes over.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 14:40 #8855Senior Member

Posts: 376Also want to hit that. Got to be 150 per Tata.
Originally Posted by SpaceManFL18
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 14:07 #8854Senior Member

Posts: 223Chanel
I saw her a long time ago once & done for me horrible she scheduled 2 of us at the same time.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Pictures are OLD Never again for me.
-
07-21-21 12:57 #8853Senior Member

Posts: 1670Chanel
Sometimes is key word here. I have seen ads for her many times that her rates start at $.
Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 22:28 #8852Senior Member

Posts: 58Chanel
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-6155/40526926
You can see her for 60 sometimes. No kissing or GFE. Good for a CBJ and a k9. Standard hotel incall. Thicker than her pictures but not in a bad way, also looks a little bit older than her pictures.
-
07-19-21 22:08 #8851Senior Member

Posts: 681XoxoHeaven1111
Check the positives, she just posted.
Originally Posted by OWG
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 22:03 #8850Regular Member

Posts: 19Good to know
Wow. I didn't know she was that hard to track down. I guess I should consider myself lucky to meet her. LOL, there is no password. I contacted her within 5 minutes when she posted her ad. So that might be why she replied to me. She did tell me she has a lot of regulars, but I didn't know her very well. Good luck next time.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 21:58 #8849Senior Member

Posts: 42Orlando Blonde
Visiting in a couple of weeks and doing my research.
Any reviews and visits with Annie, Brittany Berg?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2005803
All information would be very helpful!
-
07-19-21 19:44 #8848Senior Member

Posts: 1837Additional Steps
Originally Posted by Icarus00
[View Original Post]
I think that was his point. When the ad is dead, you'll still have the phone number in the link script. However, on the flip side, if the ad IS still up, you won't be able to actually see the original ad with the details on the girl and will have to jump though a bunch of hoops to get back to the original ad to read those details, plus most times you still can't get the ad to open properly. Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of thing. Personally, I like to see the ad and not have to scramble to find it. When the ad is gone, it's gone no matter what. I can research her name in EA search just as easily as I can search out a phone number on Google.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
The other problem I see is since we can't even get members to post in the correct threads half the time, how are we going to get them to click through 3 additional steps when posting a link and then it's only applicable to a single ad platform? LOL.
Grain 56.
-
07-19-21 18:42 #8847Senior Member

Posts: 2964Except
The link takes you to, "phone does not exist" so that one isn't real helpful. Probably an excellent idea, just this example didn't work out.
Originally Posted by Diego536
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 17:37 #8846Senior Member

Posts: 168Any info on this one?
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/194625395069 says no GFE tho.
-
07-19-21 14:54 #8845Regular Member

Posts: 17Remii is a no-go
Set up was easy. Qv + GFE Stopped in the middle of BBJ and started upcharging to continue. She's got a case of GPS and upcharges for every little thing. Couldn't finish and let her know it was because of her terrible service. She's got a pimp and threatened to have him show up. Classy girl.
She's got a belly on her too. Old pics.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/64683561
-
07-19-21 14:01 #8844Senior Member

Posts: 64Dayum that is smart!
Originally Posted by Icarus00
[View Original Post]
Thanks, dude!












Reply With Quote





