Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8858

    Legz

    Waited over 40 minutes for Legz but she kept pushing the time back. I got lucky and saw her earlier this year and I thought she was good, but this is the 2nd time since I have confirmed a time, gone to her hotel then had to wait a long time in the car. I think she just has too many mongers hit her up.

  2. #8857
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 1
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #8856
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes is key word here. I have seen ads for her many times that her rates start at $.
    Had a dream with her once. She did double book but we were both cool with it and had some fun for a half hour. Basically stayed bent over and we kept switch positions. Head was good both finished in the rain coat. Worth it only if last option and little head takes over.

  4. #8855
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceManFL18  [View Original Post]
    Visiting in a couple of weeks and doing my research.

    Any reviews and visits with Annie, Brittany Berg?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2005803

    All information would be very helpful!
    Also want to hit that. Got to be 150 per Tata.

  5. #8854

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes is key word here. I have seen ads for her many times that her rates start at $.
    I saw her a long time ago once & done for me horrible she scheduled 2 of us at the same time.

    Pictures are OLD Never again for me.

  6. #8853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Chanel

    Sometimes is key word here. I have seen ads for her many times that her rates start at $.

    Quote Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-6155/40526926

    You can see her for 60 sometimes. No kissing or GFE. Good for a CBJ and a k9. Standard hotel incall. Thicker than her pictures but not in a bad way, also looks a little bit older than her pictures.

  7. #8852

    Chanel

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-6155/40526926

    You can see her for 60 sometimes. No kissing or GFE. Good for a CBJ and a k9. Standard hotel incall. Thicker than her pictures but not in a bad way, also looks a little bit older than her pictures.

  8. #8851

    XoxoHeaven1111

    Check the positives, she just posted.

  9. #8850

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    I'll say you're pretty lucky for a first time review (in orlando) and got to see her. The details seem to match what's been said. Either way I'd like to know the secret cause I've messaged her 30 times across the last few months and while some have bad comms like responding to late, she have NEVER responded to any of my text from multiple numbers. I really don't get it LOL, but if there's some secret password feel free to share.
    Wow. I didn't know she was that hard to track down. I guess I should consider myself lucky to meet her. LOL, there is no password. I contacted her within 5 minutes when she posted her ad. So that might be why she replied to me. She did tell me she has a lot of regulars, but I didn't know her very well. Good luck next time.

  10. #8849

    Orlando Blonde

    Visiting in a couple of weeks and doing my research.

    Any reviews and visits with Annie, Brittany Berg?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2005803

    All information would be very helpful!

  11. #8848

    Additional Steps

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus00  [View Original Post]
    As a courtesy to your fellow mongers, there's something you can do that would be a really big help. Before posting URLs from escortbabylon.net, click on the 'More Pics and Reviews' button at the bottom, and that will lookup all pics from previous posts for the advertising provider. Then click on any other tab in the header (Old Posts, Info / Stats, Reviews, or Comments) and the URL in the address bar will contain the providers phone number at the end.

    If we all adopt this as a convention, mongers can Google the phone number from the URL if the link is dead. Below is an example of a URL with the providers phone number at the end. Thanks!

    Just doing my part part to help out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8139228295
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    The link takes you to, "phone does not exist" so that one isn't real helpful. Probably an excellent idea, just this example didn't work out.
    I think that was his point. When the ad is dead, you'll still have the phone number in the link script. However, on the flip side, if the ad IS still up, you won't be able to actually see the original ad with the details on the girl and will have to jump though a bunch of hoops to get back to the original ad to read those details, plus most times you still can't get the ad to open properly. Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of thing. Personally, I like to see the ad and not have to scramble to find it. When the ad is gone, it's gone no matter what. I can research her name in EA search just as easily as I can search out a phone number on Google.

    The other problem I see is since we can't even get members to post in the correct threads half the time, how are we going to get them to click through 3 additional steps when posting a link and then it's only applicable to a single ad platform? LOL.

    Grain 56.

  12. #8847

    Except

    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    Dayum that is smart!

    Thanks, dude!
    The link takes you to, "phone does not exist" so that one isn't real helpful. Probably an excellent idea, just this example didn't work out.

  13. #8846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Any info on this one?


  14. #8845

    Remii is a no-go

    Set up was easy. Qv + GFE Stopped in the middle of BBJ and started upcharging to continue. She's got a case of GPS and upcharges for every little thing. Couldn't finish and let her know it was because of her terrible service. She's got a pimp and threatened to have him show up. Classy girl.

    She's got a belly on her too. Old pics.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/64683561

  15. #8844
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus00  [View Original Post]
    As a courtesy to your fellow mongers, there's something you can do that would be a really big help. Before posting URLs from escortbabylon.net, click on the 'More Pics and Reviews' button at the bottom, and that will lookup all pics from previous posts for the advertising provider. Then click on any other tab in the header (Old Posts, Info / Stats, Reviews, or Comments) and the URL in the address bar will contain the providers phone number at the end.

    If we all adopt this as a convention, mongers can Google the phone number from the URL if the link is dead. Below is an example of a URL with the providers phone number at the end. Thanks!

    Just doing my part part to help out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8139228295
    Dayum that is smart!

    Thanks, dude!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape