Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 555 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 8324
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #4004
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I had one visit and was like chalk this one for a loss!

    I'd rather drop 200 on Red at the roulette table and see what happens.
    Thanks guys! I'll look elsewhere, but I do love Asian milfs or gilfs.

  2. #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRide1  [View Original Post]
    Honestly your not missing much. I have had three visits an nothing special, she gets mad, bad mood if you take more than five minutes to finish an was complaining an yelled at me. No more for me. Funny she is nice after when leaving but fuck that. Not worth it for the BBFS. Rather pay CFS an get better service.
    I had one visit and was like chalk this one for a loss!

    I'd rather drop 200 on Red at the roulette table and see what happens.

  3. #4002

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Clewis632  [View Original Post]
    You can really do whatever you want with Abby. Peeing on her is basic service tbh.
    I'm not positive but I think she is now in Cali working under a new number.

  4. #4001

    Farrah

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOfFun  [View Original Post]
    Have checked many sites for Farah contact information and have had zero luck could someone please share with me, I'll be indebted to you forever! Thanks in advance.
    Honestly your not missing much. I have had three visits an nothing special, she gets mad, bad mood if you take more than five minutes to finish an was complaining an yelled at me. No more for me. Funny she is nice after when leaving but fuck that. Not worth it for the BBFS. Rather pay CFS an get better service.

  5. #4000
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Try the morning time. She responds then and coming down from what ever wild night she had before. Try between 6-9 am.

    Not syre about greek, but I seen she let someone pee on her, so I would think greek is an option. She may need to be wasted, so that would be any time after 5 pm and meeting her will be more difficult..
    You can really do whatever you want with Abby. Peeing on her is basic service tbh.

  6. #3999
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztekk  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. You fukked this broad over 50 times? I usually get tired of fukking the same escort by about the 6th time, then I move on. Might see them a few more times after that.
    I have been fucking the same little 100 pd hottie once a week for almost 2 years. I don't even want to think about all the money even at the minimal 100 I pay her, but honestly it's too good to stop. No drama, hot as fuck, CIP, drives to my place, etc. I tried Abby but it was too much drama.

  7. #3998

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Now sure why everyone is having problems. I saw Farah a few days ago, and I've never had a problem. She's Thai and doesn't speak much English, so I'd avoid any lengthy texts that go beyond the basic setup. She most likely isn't going to send you a picture, and I promise the second you start "explaining" anything to her, you'll probably go to the bottom of the list, if for no other reason than the language barrier.

    Just my input. I think she's attractive, sweet, and no one that goes to AMPs would be disappointed. I know this is the BBFS thread, so I'll leave those descriptions to the guys that BBFS. I think it's the dealer's choice on that one.
    Have checked many sites for Farah contact information and have had zero luck could someone please share with me, I'll be indebted to you forever! Thanks in advance.

  8. #3997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    Out of the more than 50+ sessions I've enjoyed with Abby, I "didn't want to do anything but fuck" 99% of the time. Unload all the hot jizz you can into this cum dumpster as many times as possible & move on. Luckily with Abby, there's always a next time.
    That's like 5 k to 10 k for her. Did you ever seen the reported hemorrhoid the size of a Cauliflower is it true?

  9. #3996

    Farah

    Ditto. Will someone be kind enough to share her digits. TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEuro  [View Original Post]
    Would someone mind sharing Farah's number?

  10. #3995
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    Out of the more than 50+ sessions I've enjoyed with Abby, I "didn't want to do anything but fuck" 99% of the time. Unload all the hot jizz you can into this cum dumpster as many times as possible & move on. Luckily with Abby, there's always a next time.
    Holy shit. You fukked this broad over 50 times? I usually get tired of fukking the same escort by about the 6th time, then I move on. Might see them a few more times after that.

  11. #3994

    Abby!

    She's just so fuckin hot, what great genes, physically-speaking.

    Mentally, not so sharp.

    But, always a great fuck!

  12. #3993
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    Out of the more than 50+ sessions I've enjoyed with Abby, I "didn't want to do anything but fuck" 99% of the time. Unload all the hot jizz you can into this cum dumpster as many times as possible & move on. Luckily with Abby, there's always a next time.
    Wanted to get a 3rd pop in but she wouldn't allow it this time unfortunately.

  13. #3992

    Farah

    Would someone mind sharing Farah's number?

  14. #3991

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Saw Abby again. Just 30 minutes late. Appointment started out great. Full of enthusiasm but didn't want to do anything but fuck. Kicked me out after 35 minutes. Saw a crack pipe in her bathroom and she was stumbling around in public and in the room and at one point fell asleep during our session. Don't think I'll repeat or recommend to anyone anymore.
    Out of the more than 50+ sessions I've enjoyed with Abby, I "didn't want to do anything but fuck" 99% of the time. Unload all the hot jizz you can into this cum dumpster as many times as possible & move on. Luckily with Abby, there's always a next time.

  15. #3990
    Saw Abby again. Just 30 minutes late. Appointment started out great. Full of enthusiasm but didn't want to do anything but fuck. Kicked me out after 35 minutes. Saw a crack pipe in her bathroom and she was stumbling around in public and in the room and at one point fell asleep during our session. Don't think I'll repeat or recommend to anyone anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape