Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 9711
-
07-22-21 00:35 #7131Senior Member

Posts: 2085I guess the dream of seeing Dream again is gone. She's gone silent. I know she has a bf named David. Maybe she's done working. Tragedy.
Originally Posted by DatFullService
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 22:37 #7130Senior Member

Posts: 243Also curious about her. No intel I've seen yet, 1 review on TER which appears to be for the wrong provider.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 21:25 #7129Regular Member

Posts: 1HX profile https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jessica0099.
Originally Posted by LegendKilla
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 20:51 #7128Senior Member

Posts: 195It's safe. I've been there multiple times.
Originally Posted by SharingHer
[View Original Post]
No appointments though. First come first served.
-
07-21-21 17:18 #7127Banned Member

Posts: 1258Luv has come to MW
Anyone try Luv candygirlla? What's the feedback on her? If she resembles her pics then she is a HYA - or is she a HMA=Hot Milfy Asian.
HMA like Amber, Stella, Cari, Lyn ...
-
07-21-21 13:56 #7126Banned Member

Posts: 119Jessica
https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/jessica-77
Any of you guys have seen this girl?
-
07-20-21 13:59 #7125Senior Member

Posts: 1267I think its A / B testing. Booker gray also often has duplicate ads for the same girl.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 12:17 #7124Senior Member

Posts: 417Interesting move.
Originally Posted by ImYours
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 01:25 #7123Senior Member

Posts: 440I would have figured that, but I'm holding on to hope. LOL.
Originally Posted by SuperMan333
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 00:04 #7122Senior Member

Posts: 222Happy gzs
Anyone know if Happy gzs (www.happygzs.com) is a safe agency? I see they have biological sisters from Vietnam doing a duo together currently. Has me very tempted, but I have never been to a Corg.
-
07-19-21 21:10 #7121Senior Member

Posts: 417Yael is gone I believe.
Originally Posted by ImYours
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 18:08 #7120Senior Member

Posts: 2085Hope this happens.
Originally Posted by DatFullService
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 16:57 #7119Senior Member

Posts: 788Weird why same website would post Roel and Summer. Maybe if it was two different website but unlikely to have two profile of same girl under same website. I could be wrong since I haven't seen Roel and don't plan onto LOL.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 10:07 #7118Senior Member

Posts: 59Mandy
Can you on her number? I've been wondering where she went! Thanks!
Originally Posted by DatFullService
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 02:45 #7117Shill or pimp, ignore my posts

Posts: 38Heri
Agree 100%.
Mt first visit was good not great. After reading her reviews, I saw her again and it was a wild time.
So I keep visiting again and again.
Super slutty looks is the perfect description!
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




