Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #7131
    Quote Originally Posted by DatFullService  [View Original Post]
    Hi all you horndogs. Mandy, (Vietdream) is back for a while. Her HX will be up later today under VietDreams.

    As always, be kind and no illicit texting. If you have her new number, great. If not, check HX later today when her profile is up.
    I guess the dream of seeing Dream again is gone. She's gone silent. I know she has a bf named David. Maybe she's done working. Tragedy.

  2. #7130
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try Luv candygirlla? What's the feedback on her? If she resembles her pics then she is a HYA - or is she a HMA=Hot Milfy Asian.

    HMA like Amber, Stella, Cari, Lyn ...
    Also curious about her. No intel I've seen yet, 1 review on TER which appears to be for the wrong provider.

  3. #7129
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKilla  [View Original Post]
    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/jessica-77

    Any of you guys have seen this girl?
    HX profile https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jessica0099.

  4. #7128
    Quote Originally Posted by SharingHer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Happy gzs (www.happygzs.com) is a safe agency? I see they have biological sisters from Vietnam doing a duo together currently. Has me very tempted, but I have never been to a Corg.
    It's safe. I've been there multiple times.

    No appointments though. First come first served.

  5. #7127
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Luv has come to MW

    Anyone try Luv candygirlla? What's the feedback on her? If she resembles her pics then she is a HYA - or is she a HMA=Hot Milfy Asian.

    HMA like Amber, Stella, Cari, Lyn ...

  6. #7126

    Jessica

    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/jessica-77

    Any of you guys have seen this girl?

  7. #7125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Weird why same website would post Roel and Summer. Maybe if it was two different website but unlikely to have two profile of same girl under same website. I could be wrong since I haven't seen Roel and don't plan onto LOL.
    I think its A / B testing. Booker gray also often has duplicate ads for the same girl.

  8. #7124
    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    I would have figured that, but I'm holding on to hope. LOL.
    Interesting move.

  9. #7123
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMan333  [View Original Post]
    Yael is gone I believe.
    I would have figured that, but I'm holding on to hope. LOL.

  10. #7122

    Happy gzs

    Anyone know if Happy gzs (www.happygzs.com) is a safe agency? I see they have biological sisters from Vietnam doing a duo together currently. Has me very tempted, but I have never been to a Corg.

  11. #7121
    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    Copy that. I think I will pass on this. Booker says Yael isn't seeing new clients, but I've seen her 3 x and constantly asked for her the past year and some but I guess they forgot me.
    Yael is gone I believe.

  12. #7120
    Quote Originally Posted by DatFullService  [View Original Post]
    Hi all you horndogs. Mandy, (Vietdream) is back for a while. Her HX will be up later today under VietDreams.

    As always, be kind and no illicit texting. If you have her new number, great. If not, check HX later today when her profile is up.
    Hope this happens.

  13. #7119
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    It's because I think Roel = Summer / Summer2 / Summar.
    Weird why same website would post Roel and Summer. Maybe if it was two different website but unlikely to have two profile of same girl under same website. I could be wrong since I haven't seen Roel and don't plan onto LOL.

  14. #7118

    Mandy

    Can you on her number? I've been wondering where she went! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DatFullService  [View Original Post]
    Hi all you horndogs. Mandy, (Vietdream) is back for a while. Her HX will be up later today under VietDreams.

    As always, be kind and no illicit texting. If you have her new number, great. If not, check HX later today when her profile is up.

  15. #7117
    Shill or pimp, ignore my posts


    Posts: 38

    Heri

    Agree 100%.

    Mt first visit was good not great. After reading her reviews, I saw her again and it was a wild time.

    So I keep visiting again and again.

    Super slutty looks is the perfect description!

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Heri and the reviews of her being fat are wayyyyy exaggerated. Super slutty looks and wild service with upsidedown BJ and rimming. I don't get why others were throwing shade at her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape