Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #278

    Anyone seen her.

    Has anyone seen this provider and her friend?

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...o/839911882819

  2. #277

    Lolah

    Quote Originally Posted by Wvu00  [View Original Post]
    Any current reviews for lolah.
    Read review #2.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Ripoff-Reports

  3. #276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 102
    Quote Originally Posted by Humengofer  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she's been reviewed here, but can't remember details. I *think* sounded favorable.
    Any current reviews for lolah.

  4. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by TellAllMan  [View Original Post]
    She's responded.

    Looks promising.

    Anybody sampled?

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...k/964016518751
    Pretty sure she's been reviewed here, but can't remember details. I *think* sounded favorable.

  5. #274

    Any intel?

    She's responded.

    Looks promising.

    Anybody sampled?

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...k/964016518751

  6. #273

    In town late Saturday night

    Looking for a reliable provider or UTR for Saturday.

    Will get into Beckley or Princeton (whatever is best for the right lady) around 10-11 PM Saturday night.

    Hoping for an overnight till about 515 AM.

    Age race size unimportant.

    Just a good attitude and reliability is all I require.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrguy  [View Original Post]
    Has been reaching out, but work and life have been conspiring against me. Might be a good time to contact her if you have her number. Says she's been getting ghosted quite a bit.
    She contacted me as well and is looking for guys to meet and she is well worth your time if she is ready and able to meet, which she says she is. There are pictures of her in a post that I had of her in December 2020. You can pm me or Rrguy for her contact information.

  8. #271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    SA possibility

    https://www.seeking.com/member/92060...0-cdb692311d1c

    Had several conversations with her; some inconsistencies in her story, but nothing really scary or worrisome. Finally agreed to travel to me for 300 for 3 hours. Didn't get into specifics as to menu, but figured either way that's a reasonable hourly rate. Asked if I'd help her with case to travel to me. I said sure, but within a half hour, she texted back that she'd gotten cold feet and was changing her mind about meeting. Not sure if she'd be better traveling a shorter distance, meeting at her place (I was open to that but it never came up), or if she'll ever meet at all.

  9. #270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Lauren

    Has been reaching out, but work and life have been conspiring against me. Might be a good time to contact her if you have her number. Says she's been getting ghosted quite a bit.

  10. #269

    Jess

    Had a dream with Jess the other day and it was as described in an earlier post (several months ago). She has her own place, safe surroundings, no rush, great personality and eager to show a good time. Price was reasonable 60 roses qv, decent BJ skills, give her a 6, nice firm tits, big ass, everything tight and firm, no noticeable habits. Only issue, and its not a complaint, is that she didn't look like her pics, which may have been 30 pounds lighter. She's kinda chunky. This seems to be the case with older more professional providers, while they offer better service than rookies, runners, scams and junkies, they generally are not what they depict in the STG add. I would do her again because she is convenient, appears clean and is willing to put in the work and about business, not a hustler or scam artist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1[1].jpg‎  

  11. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn60  [View Original Post]
    I still want to try it has to be better than Ashley Madison LOL I can't go with Google Play do to I use a I phone.
    Buy a cheapass google phone. Don't even get service. Just use your Wi-Fi at home to do it. Do your scrip on google, then sign into it on your iPhone.

  12. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    Save your money. Really bad site. Lots of good looking profiles but getting one to answer LOL. Your charged credits for everything. Just don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed!
    I still want to try it has to be better than Ashley Madison LOL I can't go with Google Play do to I use a I phone.

  13. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn60  [View Original Post]
    Hey trying to subscribe do you guys use prepaid cards and what type I have a green dot and they won't accept hate to give personal anyone have any wisdom on this.
    Save your money. Really bad site. Lots of good looking profiles but getting one to answer LOL. Your charged credits for everything. Just don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed!

  14. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn60  [View Original Post]
    Hey trying to subscribe do you guys use prepaid cards and what type I have a green dot and they won't accept hate to give personal anyone have any wisdom on this.
    Can be kind of complicated. Try this.

    If you have an android phone, create a google play account. Buy google play gift cards. Load onto profile, download app and subscribe to SB and use the google play $$ to pay for it.

  15. #264

    Secret Benefits

    Hey trying to subscribe do you guys use prepaid cards and what type I have a green dot and they won't accept hate to give personal anyone have any wisdom on this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape