Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 783 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 283 683 733 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 833 883 ... LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 18353
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6623
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB  [View Original Post]
    I have a very nice rotation in the works.

    One looks promising, but when we discussed the allowance, she replied something like she will leave the amount to my level of generosity.

    Now I was born at night, but not last night. So what does that mean? Is she just a horny chick? Is she being coy to protect herself from law enforcement? Puzzling.
    Roll the dice and see what happens.

  2. #6622

    Vague on Allowance

    I have a very nice rotation in the works.

    One looks promising, but when we discussed the allowance, she replied something like she will leave the amount to my level of generosity.

    Now I was born at night, but not last night. So what does that mean? Is she just a horny chick? Is she being coy to protect herself from law enforcement? Puzzling.

  3. #6621

    Only Way to Deal With Scammers

    Since SA does basically nothing when you report scammers for asking for money upfront, robbing, or just about anything, I've found the only way to get an immediate result is to report the account as underage. The scam profile will immediately go down, and I think to regain access the user has to show verification of their identify and birth date. Just passing this info along in for anyone else that has to deal with the deluge of scammers on the site and SA's refusal to do anything about it.

  4. #6620

    Not her

    Those photos are of porn star Eva Elfie. I think she was living in Bali last I saw per her free only fans account.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    24 hours ago, she accepted my invitation, and this morning she texted me her phone number. This morning she texted, "I'll be straight forward I honestly just want to have sex." She claimed no email address. She accepted $300 for a meeting, later asking for $200 up front. She explained that her best friend was raped and cheated out of her fee by someone on this site. When I refused to an up-front payment, she stated, "I'm a very smart girl."

    I'm pretty sure she thinks she's smart for cheating men out of money.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...nwlxO531NLVKmB

  5. #6619

    If you use vanilla.

    Quote Originally Posted by DcGuy246  [View Original Post]
    Besides doing vanilla card. Does everyone just do the subscription and cancel after one month to avoid the recurring?
    And load the minimum to just pay for 1 month no need to cancel. When they try to auto bill for the next month there won't be any funds left on the Visa card.

  6. #6618

    Premium

    Besides doing vanilla card. Does everyone just do the subscription and cancel after one month to avoid the recurring?

  7. #6617

    Beachbabe96

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e44d2...1-ada2060225f1

    Dropping this one from the rotation. Caught her when she was relatively new to the site. Nice girl, all access pass to all 3 holes uncovered. Allowance requirements are super low for the DMV $ $ . 50 ppm. She will ask for weekly up front though. Has some baby damage on the tits and belly but it's minor. Dropping her because she's become more active on the site and starting to get that 1000 yard stare, that these girls get when they become more jaded in the lifestyle. Was super submissive with me and would do anything I asked the first few months I was seeing her. YMMV now that she's been broken in. I suspect she is attracted to dominant types though based on my interactions with her.

    Current rotation consists of 2 prior SBs that previously ended things to get serious with boyfriends but broke up, and 19 and 21 year old. Would normally keep this one until she is completely lost to the sugar bowl, but hard to handle the existing rotation since time and funds need to be managed.

    Happy hunting mongers.

  8. #6616

    Anybody else experiencing this?

    My SA membership expired last week, but I am still able to send and receive messages as if I'm still a paying member. I've looked at my online banking to see if SA took a payment but they didn't. Also, the site shows I am not a paying member as of last week in the payment tab. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this, too.

  9. #6615

    Fabfun0113

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyty11  [View Original Post]
    411 on this one? We are currently talking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0edaa...0-129ebe630ba6
    Asking for 2-3 K / month, easy pass.

  10. #6614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Well, she does state that she's "Looking for a way to make money to pay for school". .

  11. #6613

  12. #6612

    Fabfun0113

    411 on this one? We are currently talking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0edaa...0-129ebe630ba6

  13. #6611

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    She did not really negotiate so much with me once we settled on an agreement, I did help her negotiate a lot of her personal financials when she first moved, so I think she was grateful for that. She might have a bit of ADHD / OCD but she is fun to be with, good at conversation over dinner and fine taking out in public. She used to be skinny (photos on SA) but with age has gotten stouter, but who of us hasn't. She does have a pair of outstanding tits with eraser nips. She does take a while to cum during DATY so be ready for extended tongue action but she cums hard. We have mutually agreed to go off each other's rotation but keep in touch for dinners / drinks periodically. I do nightly recommend her.
    Were all services covered or not?

  14. #6610

    Right Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    This is a link to your msging. You need to link the profile.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d5ee8...0-e8bb2f5c4b1d

  15. #6609

    _the1 udesirexo

    Any info on this one? She's been on SA a while, finally got her to texting but she's not really willing to send other pics besides the one on the site. Which are hot but you never know how recent they might be. And she's not cheap. Just wondering if she's worth pulling the trigger on. If anyone has some info on her please I'm me. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b8270...7-f10556344237

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape