Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,066 to 19,080 of 44189
-
07-22-21 13:02 #25124Regular Member

Posts: 8Rejuvenation. Costa Mesa
Stopped by Rejuvenation a few weeks back. Located in a tired medical complex. The place is a one woman show so I always call to make sure she is available. The massage table does not have a face hole so that could be uncomfortable to some. Lots of mirrors on the walls makes the view very enjoyable. "Cindy" is a fit Viet with big boobs and super soft skin. She is fun and willing to try fun stuff. (roleplay, prostate, measuring), though I can't really remember what her massage skills were like. She is fun and worth it for the regular house / HJ fee.
-
07-22-21 08:43 #25123Senior Member

Posts: 309Bronco, you're referring to the paper version of El Clasificado? I don't see personal ads or anything under Servicios in the online version.
Originally Posted by Bronco
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Plumber.
-
07-21-21 18:36 #25122Senior Member

Posts: 163As Slammer says, Lucy. I'm pretty sure you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on here who would classify any of the pros at this location as "hot", but when it comes to service, Lucy is definitely the best here and better than most hotties out there as well. She'll take good care of you and then some.
Originally Posted by JohnB3411
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 18:19 #25121Senior Member

Posts: 1377Yeah Lucy.
Originally Posted by JohnB3411
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 18:13 #25120Senior Member

Posts: 38F&C suggestions
It will be my first time heading over to F&C in westminster. Any suggestions for the hottest one there?? Pm me.
-
07-21-21 17:26 #25119Senior Member

Posts: 417Tying two articles together
https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-...h-a-rocky-past
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]
Here is a link to the actual article. When the link was first posted on this thread, the thing that struck me was that the article was 17 paragraphs long; only 4 paragraphs dealt with the deaths -- and that was just a pivot to discuss the city's "concerns" with the locations (as detailed in OCRegister story).
BTW. The original article mentioned "toxicology" reports; and another thread participant indicated others on site shared it was an OD.
-
07-21-21 17:04 #25118Banned Member

Posts: 308Saigon Spa
It is for me but I was assured that I was the only one. Hahaha.
Originally Posted by MaxCummings
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 16:59 #25117Senior Member

Posts: 27Does she have the top to support the stripper body?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 16:07 #25116Senior Member

Posts: 41Miss Saigon Spa, Huntington Beach
Anyone know if this place is FS?
-
07-21-21 13:35 #25115Senior Member

Posts: 120Try 23331 and 23361 specifically. All have reviews in RM.
Originally Posted by BlaBla
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 10:18 #25114Senior Member

Posts: 67Try El Toro road.
Originally Posted by SunnyBeach42
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 00:43 #25113Regular Member

Posts: 1Hey there! Long time lurker, hoping to get into it now.
So, I drove down to Lake Forest Drive in Laguna to find "109" but only found an "OC Massage" with a 104 number on it near Moulton. Then, a block over, right across from Shell is a 2nd floor Beauty Spa but nowhere a number 109 or even 107 which I've seen recently crop up. Am I completely in the wrong place?
Sorry. As a first timer, I was not comfortable just walking into places quite yet. . .
-
07-20-21 14:50 #25112Senior Member

Posts: 1377Wellness
Remember this is only my opinion. Had Abby asian long blonde hair really tight body wanted 40.00 1/2 hr 160.00 tip gave her 140.00 everything is covered. She can take a good pounding. I just won't repeat. To me it's better to get one that's a little bit older that will slow down for you. She was a bit mechanical for me. If you want try a stripper body one time I suggest her. Now looking for over 40 yrs Petite Body small titties and a killer ass. LOL.
Originally Posted by Mustang3
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 14:49 #25111Senior Member

Posts: 58Ortega
I have seen reports of Cindy showing up at places. She mostly worked at Valencia but was at Ortega occasionally. Beyond that I don't know, but wish I could find some of them.
Originally Posted by Dog777
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 13:37 #25110Senior Member

Posts: 84Saved me a trip
Thanks for the wellness info was going to make the trip there today. I'll pass now.
Originally Posted by CJamesTX85
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




