rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24562

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Glsb13  [View Original Post]
    What's up sell for Bella FS?
    Was 1 for me last month.

  2. #24561

    Avana

    Quote Originally Posted by SGlider  [View Original Post]
    Saw Avana a number of times just before COVID hit. Very pretty girl with a great body. Very nice and makes you feel welcome and comfortable in her North side studio. Great massage and a standard L1 finish. Some have reported she'll offer more, but only to regulars she likes. I was never one of those, but I'd go back if I was in the city more often. And yes, those pics are definitely her.
    What she charge and what kind of tip. Thank you.

  3. #24560
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    The CLM girls are basically divided into two: young and hot with a limited menu or older or less expensive with an open menu. Bella is probably the girl who strikes the best balance between being youngish and having a full menu. She's a little chubbier than my ideal, but she's a good time with a great menu.
    What's up sell for Bella FS?

  4. #24559

    Avana

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen here before thinking of checking it out.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/121110
    Saw Avana a number of times just before COVID hit. Very pretty girl with a great body. Very nice and makes you feel welcome and comfortable in her North side studio. Great massage and a standard L1 finish. Some have reported she'll offer more, but only to regulars she likes. I was never one of those, but I'd go back if I was in the city more often. And yes, those pics are definitely her.

  5. #24558

    CLM Suzie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Suzie might be their ace looks wise, at least the last time I saw her. But you don't get the best menu with her anymore.

    The CLM girls are basically divided into two: young and hot with a limited menu or older or less expensive with an open menu. Bella is probably the girl who strikes the best balance between being youngish and having a full menu. She's a little chubbier than my ideal, but she's a good time with a great menu.
    Planning to head over tomorrow. Based on previous posts Suzie doesn't offer FS? If so how much is the upsell? Guessing based on the photo is Hispanic?

  6. #24557

    Fit Asian?

    Anyone seen here before thinking of checking it out.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/121110

  7. #24556
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick4530  [View Original Post]
    What location is a good time. Clean fun experience for first timer. L1 is perfectly fine.
    Try an Asian massage parlor. Od Wellness, New Hope, West River, Oki Doki are a few that come to mind. You get a relaxing massage with your HJ.

  8. #24555
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadsOfState  [View Original Post]
    Was there an upcharge for just L1?
    Nope, no up charge.

  9. #24554

    First timer

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Tall leggy white chick may be Laura who is worth a visit.
    What location is a good time. Clean fun experience for first timer. L1 is perfectly fine.

  10. #24553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by RDarris  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Had some extra loot so decided to visit CLM and what seems to be their Ace, Suzie. Easy setup, came right from work so able to take a shower before and after. Suzie got a super nice body and cool to chat with. Nice sensual back rub, she oiled up the girls which felt good on the back. L1 finish. Overall I'm not sure ill be back for the price as I'm used to my Asian grannies but fun to splurge. While I was coming in, ran into a super tall leggy white chick also coming up if that's your thing, but didn't catch a name. Might come back to see Bella.
    Tall leggy white chick may be Laura who is worth a visit.

  11. #24552

    Alexandria

    Anyone have any experience with Alexandria’s Bodyrubs?

    www.chicago.rubratings.com/132434

    She has a website so I assume she's for real, but that's pretty pricey if it's just an L1 experience. Thanks.

  12. #24551

    Suzie

    Quote Originally Posted by RDarris  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Had some extra loot so decided to visit CLM and what seems to be their Ace, Suzie. Easy setup, came right from work so able to take a shower before and after. Suzie got a super nice body and cool to chat with. Nice sensual back rub, she oiled up the girls which felt good on the back. L1 finish. Overall I'm not sure ill be back for the price as I'm used to my Asian grannies but fun to splurge. While I was coming in, ran into a super tall leggy white chick also coming up if that's your thing, but didn't catch a name. Might come back to see Bella.
    Was there an upcharge for just L1?

  13. #24550

  14. #24549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    CLM Suzie

    Quote Originally Posted by RDarris  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Had some extra loot so decided to visit CLM and what seems to be their Ace, Suzie. Easy setup, came right from work so able to take a shower before and after. Suzie got a super nice body and cool to chat with. Nice sensual back rub, she oiled up the girls which felt good on the back. L1 finish. Overall I'm not sure ill be back for the price as I'm used to my Asian grannies but fun to splurge. While I was coming in, ran into a super tall leggy white chick also coming up if that's your thing, but didn't catch a name. Might come back to see Bella.
    Suzie might be their ace looks wise, at least the last time I saw her. But you don't get the best menu with her anymore.

    The CLM girls are basically divided into two: young and hot with a limited menu or older or less expensive with an open menu. Bella is probably the girl who strikes the best balance between being youngish and having a full menu. She's a little chubbier than my ideal, but she's a good time with a great menu.

  15. #24548

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting your review and the cost. Both what she wanted and what you gave her. Those types of details are appreciated. Keep on posting. Your post actually is Beneficial.

    Gene.
    I also appreciate the info. He told us exactly what he got. A great massage with a nice lady and "the girls came out to take a glazing" as he said. I can see where some guys would expect L2 action for 100 but if a lame massage and a quick tug fetches 40 (not always deserved!) and a session with some roaming fetches 50-60 then Russian is going to be more. And some of us are very responsive to the massage and the girl's personality. I can jack off for free. An hour focused entirely on my wants and needs is precious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape