Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 24708
-
07-22-21 18:43 #17733Senior Member

Posts: 140Jenny in St Charles
Jenny said she rarely advertises now because she is staying pretty busy with regulars and the ads cost money. So just because you don't see an ad doesn't mean she isn't working.
Originally Posted by GurLuver71
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 18:25 #17732Senior Member

Posts: 63Lilia Stl
Today's Rubratings advertisement states the following:
" There will be options starting at 175, a middle option at 215, and lastly, 285.These options are the same as before. ".
Can someone explain this?
-
07-22-21 16:05 #17731Regular Member

Posts: 19Centreville
Is that included in the house fee? What is an appropriate donation for HJ? I don't want to distort the market. And I'm not up for FS.
Originally Posted by OldCedar
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 14:15 #17730Regular Member

Posts: 11She just posted an ad on Rubratings today.
Originally Posted by RoadKing1983
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 12:31 #17729Senior Member

Posts: 1744Classic Clayton Road
Just east of there. Next to Domino's. Don't park in front of Domino's.
Originally Posted by Bddfc
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 07:33 #17728Senior Member

Posts: 203This is glorious news! Is it the same staff as before or new talent?
Originally Posted by EssentialGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 22:36 #17727Senior Member

Posts: 319Absolutely. I've had reviews removed after a bad experience before. Its dangerous for them to do that. There is a reason they have boards. So we can report if there is a good or bad experience. What's the point if the bad ones just get tossed out?
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 22:34 #17726Senior Member

Posts: 319That's because she has them deleted. I've literally seen many reviews that were on EB about her ghosting and then suddenly they were deleted. These girls can report the post and have it erased. I don't care if she sees people and they have a good time. If that's the case then there is no reason to ghost. Just because you or anyone else saw her doesn't discount the fact that she screws other people over for no reason. These girls can report the post and have it erased.
Originally Posted by Puppy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 18:37 #17725Senior Member

Posts: 60Sarah at Tokyo
I stopped by Tokyo and there were 2 cars there. Usually if there are 2 or more I try another spot, but went in anyway. I stick to Osaka and Tokyo just because I love the table shower. Sarah (30's, 40? Large man mades, slim and fit.) came out to meet me wearing a mask, but got rid of it when she took me to the room. Nice hot table shower and a listerine rinse then a good massage. Then started light touch, kissed up my back, hot breath in the ear and kissed my ear and asked what I wanted, then how much I would pay. Decided to try my first FS at a massage place, offered 150. Light kissing on the mouth to start. Mutal kissing on neck and sucking on some nice nipples. She moved down me with kissing and a fair amount of licking the balls before putting on the condom with her mouth. Cowgirl and missionary to finish. Lots of soft moaning for good effect.
Very nice time for this old man.
-
07-21-21 17:43 #17724Regular Member

Posts: 14Lindsey off page1
Ghosted me twice. I guess I gave her benefit of the doubt once. Won't try a third time.
Originally Posted by EddieBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 14:39 #17723Senior Member

Posts: 69Panda reopened
Was driving by today and noticed the inviting glow of blinking led lights saying open. Stopped in and Same service as prior visits.
-
07-21-21 13:03 #17722Senior Member

Posts: 98Classic Clayton?
Is this the place near Baxter / Holloway roads?
Originally Posted by Hamster4072
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 12:48 #17721Senior Member

Posts: 382But.
As I mentioned in my post some girls like her report and have removed any negative review or comment. Reading Crusty Crawler reviews we seem to have the best providers on the planet.
Originally Posted by Puppy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 11:04 #17720Senior Member

Posts: 138Classic Clayton
I have only been disappointed once here, no roaming one time. I have always gotten HE here. On my last visit the lady was mid thirties, cute and fit. That is way younger than myself. Everyone that works here is younger than myself. I guess that is too old for some guys. I get a different girl every time I go here. They won't answer the phone to make an appointment with a certain lady. The massage is always excellent. I give this place two thumbs up. If you like Chinese massage, this is one of the places.
-
07-21-21 10:54 #17719Senior Member

Posts: 72Lindsey
I reached out to her when I was I her area which isn't often. Had great conversation nothing explicit. She had an opening in 30 which worked perfectly. She gave addy which is a big apt complex. Waited for her to get ready, then she texts and says her landlord just popped in to fix her door. Told her I can wait a few for him to finish, which I knew this was bullshit. But I was still cool about it. Texted her back in 20. Crickets. Waited another 10 and left. Never heard back from her. I could still be there for all she knows. I'm clean fit and generous. If I find a good regular I stick with it for a while. But she's out.
Originally Posted by Puppy73
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






