Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 732 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5431
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    How long did you wait for her to respond? If you are expecting a message back in 20 minutes I don't think your going to have a high success rate on SA.

    I get the frustration but just send a message and if they respond right away great. If not, just leave it. That girl may have eventually responded a day or two or week or month later. Your last text is counterproductive and really ends any chance of a trip to the FC. Just my opinion.
    Messaging through SA, I understand it takes time to come back as I only check it twice a day. I turn off the notifications. So, I check it once in the morning and another in the afternoon. I'm referring to texting. This one texted me. Now, texting is different. If you messaged someone asking questions, you expect a conversation to have a few min break in between. Not 20-30 min in between. As you can tell with the posted photo, she said she was watching a movie. Uh, then why did you text me?

  2. #5430
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    It didn't go far and I didn't bother spending more than 20-minutes. 95% are fakes, just as bad as the escort sites.
    Yes, SA has its share of fakes and scammers, but not my experience at all. I've had much success on SA over the past 3 years. If you treat it like it's an escort site you're doomed for failure. There was a great post about this recently (I don't have time to start scrolling back and look). It's not uncommon for some women to take days, even a week, to respond. Doesn't mean they're not interested. They have a life and it's not as much of a priority for them as it is for you.

  3. #5429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d7ebb...c-4feca40b0e2c

    It didn't go far and I didn't bother spending more than 20-minutes. 95% are fakes, just as bad as the escort sites.

    I was supposed to meet a Latina this morning from SA, number ends in 0022, ghosted.

    I've met a older MILF in Brighton, got boring really quick and don't plan on returning.

    Contacts are made. But, hardly made it to first base.
    The ***** don't take you serious. The fact she put LOL at the end mean she could give too shit.

  4. #5428
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d7ebb...c-4feca40b0e2c

    It didn't go far and I didn't bother spending more than 20-minutes. 95% are fakes, just as bad as the escort sites.

    I was supposed to meet a Latina this morning from SA, number ends in 0022, ghosted.

    I've met a older MILF in Brighton, got boring really quick and don't plan on returning.

    Contacts are made. But, hardly made it to first base.
    SA is a slow burn and if you do not have patience, you will not be very successful.

  5. #5427

    How Long?

    How long did you wait for her to respond? If you are expecting a message back in 20 minutes I don't think your going to have a high success rate on SA.

    I get the frustration but just send a message and if they respond right away great. If not, just leave it. That girl may have eventually responded a day or two or week or month later. Your last text is counterproductive and really ends any chance of a trip to the FC. Just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d7ebb...c-4feca40b0e2c

    It didn't go far and I didn't bother spending more than 20-minutes. 95% are fakes, just as bad as the escort sites.

    I was supposed to meet a Latina this morning from SA, number ends in 0022, ghosted.

    I've met a older MILF in Brighton, got boring really quick and don't plan on returning.

    Contacts are made. But, hardly made it to first base.

  6. #5426
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Her profile has been on there for a long time, under different names, for about 2 years or so (she uses the same pic). About 1/10 profiles you encounter will be like this FYI if you're new to SA. Never seen any intel on here re: meeting her.

    Recommendation? I'd disengage and look for other opportunities.
    Indeed there are a number of profiles like this; they've been around for years, don't respond to simple polite opening messages or if they do they stop responding quickly, and / or will make plans to meet, ghost, and never re-engage. We should make a list of those and just compare notes. I've blocked many of them so I'd have to pull links from my second account.

  7. #5425
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    There have been several discussions on this board about payment methods for SA. It should not be difficult to find with a little research. Perhaps in return for you benefiting from the collective wisdom, you can enlighten those non-paying members on how to meet women from SA without a premium membership.
    I hardly find any quality women with a premium membership. LOL.

  8. #5424

    Katie

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d7ebb...c-4feca40b0e2c

    It didn't go far and I didn't bother spending more than 20-minutes. 95% are fakes, just as bad as the escort sites.

    I was supposed to meet a Latina this morning from SA, number ends in 0022, ghosted.

    I've met a older MILF in Brighton, got boring really quick and don't plan on returning.

    Contacts are made. But, hardly made it to first base.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 90852D9D-27B2-4414-B99B-CE74EED97CF4.jpg‎  

  9. #5423
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Her profile has been on there for a long time, under different names, for about 2 years or so (she uses the same pic). About 1/10 profiles you encounter will be like this FYI if you're new to SA. Never seen any intel on here re: meeting her.

    Recommendation? I'd disengage and look for other opportunities.
    Tells the story about living in ma and going to college in Providence wants to meet and then puff gone does not reply to text.

  10. #5422

    Payment methods

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerFun99  [View Original Post]
    What are the best discreet payment methods for an SA membership? Obviously most of you here have paid the membership fee, I am looking for the best way to do so. I have met a few women from SA without being a member, but I know I need to be a member for a better success percentage.
    There have been several discussions on this board about payment methods for SA. It should not be difficult to find with a little research. Perhaps in return for you benefiting from the collective wisdom, you can enlighten those non-paying members on how to meet women from SA without a premium membership.

  11. #5421

    Best payment methods

    What are the best discreet payment methods for an SA membership? Obviously most of you here have paid the membership fee, I am looking for the best way to do so. I have met a few women from SA without being a member, but I know I need to be a member for a better success percentage.

  12. #5420
    Quote Originally Posted by KidZoid  [View Original Post]
    So I thought I was going to crack this egg. I got her number, set up a date, and then a few hours before she cancelled and went silent. It's interesting because she told me about herself and her family, etc. Not sure what her deal is. She said she's met two people. Thought I was going to the third.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b6e3...6-1d6b964f1c2f
    Her profile has been on there for a long time, under different names, for about 2 years or so (she uses the same pic). About 1/10 profiles you encounter will be like this FYI if you're new to SA. Never seen any intel on here re: meeting her.

    Recommendation? I'd disengage and look for other opportunities.

  13. #5419
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    She meant you were going to be the 3rd guy that day LOL. Any girl that says she hasn't seen that many guys means she's been with over 200.
    LOL. It never ends. Always taking the girls at their words. Simping is never going away.

    The girl is on the site 24/7 for almost 6 months. Yep, sure, you're the 3rd guy she's ever met.

  14. #5418
    Quote Originally Posted by KidZoid  [View Original Post]
    So I thought I was going to crack this egg. I got her number, set up a date, and then a few hours before she cancelled and went silent. It's interesting because she told me about herself and her family, etc. Not sure what her deal is. She said she's met two people. Thought I was going to the third.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b6e3...6-1d6b964f1c2f
    I had gone back and forth exchanging messages with her until we were going to make plans to meet. Then she went silent.

  15. #5417
    Quote Originally Posted by KidZoid  [View Original Post]
    So I thought I was going to crack this egg. I got her number, set up a date, and then a few hours before she cancelled and went silent. It's interesting because she told me about herself and her family, etc. Not sure what her deal is. She said she's met two people. Thought I was going to the third.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b6e3...6-1d6b964f1c2f
    She meant you were going to be the 3rd guy that day LOL. Any girl that says she hasn't seen that many guys means she's been with over 200.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape