Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 10967
-
07-21-21 11:20 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 266Texting
I understand your pov but expressing frustration to a potential sugar babe is definitely going to end any chance of a FC visit whether it is texting on phone or the site.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 09:52 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 3853Messaging through SA, I understand it takes time to come back as I only check it twice a day. I turn off the notifications. So, I check it once in the morning and another in the afternoon. I'm referring to texting. This one texted me. Now, texting is different. If you messaged someone asking questions, you expect a conversation to have a few min break in between. Not 20-30 min in between. As you can tell with the posted photo, she said she was watching a movie. Uh, then why did you text me?
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 09:30 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 265Yes, SA has its share of fakes and scammers, but not my experience at all. I've had much success on SA over the past 3 years. If you treat it like it's an escort site you're doomed for failure. There was a great post about this recently (I don't have time to start scrolling back and look). It's not uncommon for some women to take days, even a week, to respond. Doesn't mean they're not interested. They have a life and it's not as much of a priority for them as it is for you.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 09:01 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 4547The ***** don't take you serious. The fact she put LOL at the end mean she could give too shit.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 08:58 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 95SA is a slow burn and if you do not have patience, you will not be very successful.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 08:45 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 266How Long?
How long did you wait for her to respond? If you are expecting a message back in 20 minutes I don't think your going to have a high success rate on SA.
I get the frustration but just send a message and if they respond right away great. If not, just leave it. That girl may have eventually responded a day or two or week or month later. Your last text is counterproductive and really ends any chance of a trip to the FC. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 07:36 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 702Indeed there are a number of profiles like this; they've been around for years, don't respond to simple polite opening messages or if they do they stop responding quickly, and / or will make plans to meet, ghost, and never re-engage. We should make a list of those and just compare notes. I've blocked many of them so I'd have to pull links from my second account.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 22:16 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 3853I hardly find any quality women with a premium membership. LOL.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 22:14 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 3853Katie
https://www.seeking.com/member/d7ebb...c-4feca40b0e2c
It didn't go far and I didn't bother spending more than 20-minutes. 95% are fakes, just as bad as the escort sites.
I was supposed to meet a Latina this morning from SA, number ends in 0022, ghosted.
I've met a older MILF in Brighton, got boring really quick and don't plan on returning.
Contacts are made. But, hardly made it to first base.
-
07-20-21 22:00 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 374Tells the story about living in ma and going to college in Providence wants to meet and then puff gone does not reply to text.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 21:49 #5422Senior Member

Posts: 265Payment methods
There have been several discussions on this board about payment methods for SA. It should not be difficult to find with a little research. Perhaps in return for you benefiting from the collective wisdom, you can enlighten those non-paying members on how to meet women from SA without a premium membership.
Originally Posted by TravelerFun99
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 15:50 #5421Regular Member

Posts: 10Best payment methods
What are the best discreet payment methods for an SA membership? Obviously most of you here have paid the membership fee, I am looking for the best way to do so. I have met a few women from SA without being a member, but I know I need to be a member for a better success percentage.
-
07-20-21 14:54 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 308Her profile has been on there for a long time, under different names, for about 2 years or so (she uses the same pic). About 1/10 profiles you encounter will be like this FYI if you're new to SA. Never seen any intel on here re: meeting her.
Originally Posted by KidZoid
[View Original Post]
Recommendation? I'd disengage and look for other opportunities.
-
07-20-21 09:08 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 299LOL. It never ends. Always taking the girls at their words. Simping is never going away.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
The girl is on the site 24/7 for almost 6 months. Yep, sure, you're the 3rd guy she's ever met.
-
07-20-21 08:49 #5418Senior Member

Posts: 31I had gone back and forth exchanging messages with her until we were going to make plans to meet. Then she went silent.
Originally Posted by KidZoid
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






