Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 929 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 505 905 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 13921
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7861

    Ash Ley

    After numerous failures and disappointments with the scene lately, I took a chance on Ash Ley from LC. I arrived a commercial hotel in a safe area on the south side. I was warmly greeted*by Ash Ley in a black see thru robe. I left the pre agreed to donation on the table and she started following my every command. She is WAY prettier then her pixs, 5'8 100 lbs (ish) great tits, fit, obedient and energetic, She masterb for a good long time, she smelled fresh, she has a puffy bald, tight pZ. She showed me everything I asked for and took fingers well. She got wet and her Ashole would pucker while she squeezed my fingers. Her BBBJ is the best I've had in a long time, She MBed while BBBJ and really seemd to end joy it. She took the DeepThrt great with no gag reflex. She worshipped it well She has*beautiful eyes and loves to make eye contact while BBBJ. CFS was awesome but the bed was short, she bent into any angle I wanted. Miss, Dog, CG (multiple positions) for a long time. She provided coconut oil for lube, she took it deep and hard well. When she O'ed she would tell you "O I'm going to Cm" then cover her mouth with her hand and grunt while squeezing my happiness. It was hot. Afterward she was surprisingly smart and cool. So with the shitty state of the scene and multiple recent disappointments with getting healthy on jones, ash ley is a great find. 200 roses per hour / + 50 tip (she's worth it trust me).

  2. #7860

  3. #7859
    Quote Originally Posted by Biop1  [View Original Post]
    Looking to have my first experience with an ebony provider who is clean, real, etc. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
    It's harder to avoid ebony providers! Easily the largest demographic in the hobby. Visit the websites, do a little shopping, and maybe ask for feedback for a specific gal or two.

  4. #7858

    Is this legit?

    Can anyone tell me if this escort is legit?

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...08-5997_287540

  5. #7857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Ebony providers-North Las Vegas?

    Looking to have my first experience with an ebony provider who is clean, real, etc. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

  6. #7856

    That's what I thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Anyone posting on that site should be 300 max. I haven't met anyone over 200. I would see her for 2, looks fun. I am not paying 8, LOL.
    Seriously she is asking $$.

    Flabby body older and turned out. Please tell me nobody fell for this.

  7. #7855

    As a tourist

    Before I moved here, I got hit by this. Ended up paying $300 for a HJ and she kept upselling and wanted another 100 to put her pussy in my face. Fake orgasm while jacking me off in a rubber. It was cool, but not worth what I was getting. I shouldn't have opened the door, but she was hot. Like a 8. 5 or 9/10.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from the 2 bill scam. You'll get that a lot on the strip. They'll get there take the $200 then start at $1,000 plus for extras which could be FS, just a HJ, or worse I nude dance while you take care of yourself. It's either ran by a tourist fleecing agency or a pimp. Bottom line it's a scam.
    .

  8. #7854

    And posting on escortalligator

    Anyone posting on that site should be 300 max. I haven't met anyone over 200. I would see her for 2, looks fun. I am not paying 8, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by And2021  [View Original Post]
    This girl wants 800 hourly!

    She would be good if she had a qv for 80!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/64727458#.
    .

  9. #7853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Stay away from the 2 bill scam. You'll get that a lot on the strip. They'll get there take the $200 then start at $1,000 plus for extras which could be FS, just a HJ, or worse I nude dance while you take care of yourself. It's either ran by a tourist fleecing agency or a pimp. Bottom line it's a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dofastoria  [View Original Post]
    In Vegas for a week and first time hobbying here. General question when they list their rate for 2 and you text them. They say they "show up for a bude show for 2 and take it from there". I assume they want to up sell you. Is this common? Or do they just try not to be explicit over text? But generally its knowledge its for FS. If not what is the going rate? Trying to get a lay of the land. Thanks.

  10. #7852
    Quote Originally Posted by Dofastoria  [View Original Post]
    In Vegas for a week and first time hobbying here. General question when they list their rate for 2 and you text them. They say they "show up for a bude show for 2 and take it from there". I assume they want to up sell you. Is this common? Or do they just try not to be explicit over text? But generally its knowledge its for FS. If not what is the going rate? Trying to get a lay of the land. Thanks.
    I came across this last night. Some lady handing out cards with what said 50 dollar special. Texted to see what it was about. Girl quoted it was 50 off normal rate which was apparently 300 for this nude show and we could talk about other things. Told her I'd pass and she'd drop down to 200. I just figured the upsale would be ridiculous.

  11. #7851

    Hobbying in Vegas.

    In Vegas for a week and first time hobbying here. General question when they list their rate for 2 and you text them. They say they "show up for a bude show for 2 and take it from there". I assume they want to up sell you. Is this common? Or do they just try not to be explicit over text? But generally its knowledge its for FS. If not what is the going rate? Trying to get a lay of the land. Thanks.

  12. #7850

    Outrageous Rates / Inflation

    This girl wants 800 hourly!

    She would be good if she had a qv for 80!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/64727458#.

  13. #7849
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Yeah but what if the provider tries to call you or you call from a different number than you are texting from, they may get spooked and think something is going on.
    They can take and make calls also from the App.

  14. #7848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    I've seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Looks like he'll need to head for Texas.

    Official Tiny Texie️ (at tinytexie) Instagram photos and videos.

    https://www.instagram.com/tinytexie/
    But not how you think. I saw her walking trop east towards the strip near WWW. She was walking with this really big guy and they were laughing about something. She was dressed pretty sexy like a SW and is she was by herself I would have definitely stopped but she was laughing with the guy she was walking with, so I'd assume they were friends not a client. She was really really really small. Did I mention really small? I don't have much experience with midgets / small people, but I would guess she is much smaller than the average little person. It's possible she also does work on the side, I know a lot of strippers that do, but she has a pretty strong paid fan base so who knows maybe she was just walking to In-and-Out?

  15. #7847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaberwabee  [View Original Post]
    Or just download one of the many texting Apps if you are just want to hide your real number. They are free and you can change numbers any time.
    Yeah but what if the provider tries to call you or you call from a different number than you are texting from, they may get spooked and think something is going on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape