Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17718

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    I'm not discounting your experience but I doubt all of these men are conspiring against her and making up the same story. Sounds like they were actually there and walking up to her door and then ghosted out of know here. Not doing anything wrong. It sounds like its her issue if that's the case. Either she is treating this like a dating service and not answering the door if she sees she's not into the person or she gets a bigger bite and ghosts for another client. Both bad business. When it boils down to it this is just a business and they are selling themselves as a product. Just like walking into a restaurant you expect certain type of service / product and if its terrible you aren't going to get any return clients. Also you will get terrible reviews. Just like she gets everywhere.
    I have seen some hobbyists that I know to be good guys state that they were ghosted by her and I certainly believe them. I just know that I have had wonderful experiences with her and no problems whatsoever. You state she has bad reviews everywhere but you better check the reviews on EB where there are quite a few of them and most all of them are glowing, positive reports.

  2. #17717

    I find that hard to believe as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her at least three times. At least a couple more times I have tried to schedule with her but our schedules weren't compatible that day. I have had nothing but excellent communication and service from Lindsey I think she is the wonderful provider.
    I'm not discounting your experience but I doubt all of these men are conspiring against her and making up the same story. Sounds like they were actually there and walking up to her door and then ghosted out of know here. Not doing anything wrong. It sounds like its her issue if that's the case. Either she is treating this like a dating service and not answering the door if she sees she's not into the person or she gets a bigger bite and ghosts for another client. Both bad business. When it boils down to it this is just a business and they are selling themselves as a product. Just like walking into a restaurant you expect certain type of service / product and if its terrible you aren't going to get any return clients. Also you will get terrible reviews. Just like she gets everywhere.

  3. #17716

    Ditto on Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by Magadan08  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sha Sha on Sunday. Late 40"s. Above average massage. Not much tease. No roaming allowed but did leave happy with can best be described as a business like handshake. 60/40 on the costs for an hour.
    Ditto on Magnadan's review. Same here, Unattractive 50 somethings, no tease, no roaming, mechanical all business handshake. Will not repeat.

  4. #17715

    Oh My

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    Organizing a plan of multiple no shows would be a low-down trick and especially for anyone who had never had contact with her before.

    I contacted her Friday hoping to see her Saturday afternoon. She responded shortly and told me she had an appointment already at the time I needed but she would check to make sure that person was coming. Later that night I received her message that he was coming so I did not get to have that appointment. I thanked her for her excellent communication. I have had absolutely no problems with her. She has been wonderful and I cannot wait to see her again. I have a hard time believing let anyone who behaves like a gentleman gets treated badly by her. My own experience has been wonderful.
    Of all the post on her Ghosting from very reliable people on here I would venture to say, very few will take you seriously. Looks like you could have her all to yourself as long as you can bank roll it. Keeping her attention I would think may be a real challenge after your monetarily drained emotionally and physically.

  5. #17714

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill20  [View Original Post]
    How many times have you seen her?
    I have seen her at least three times. At least a couple more times I have tried to schedule with her but our schedules weren't compatible that day. I have had nothing but excellent communication and service from Lindsey I think she is the wonderful provider.

  6. #17713
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadKing1983  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I have been travelling extensively for a few months and have not be around the Lou. It seems Jenny has fallen off the radar. I was at the least a simi regular and enjoyed seeing her. She has not been advertising and does not respond to messages. Any information would be much appreciated.
    I was actually wondering the same thing as I have seen her a couple of times. I then saw she posted one day last week on Rubratings, but haven't seen her post since then. Maybe she just isn't booking appointments as often. Just keep looking, as will I, and maybe we will get lucky.

  7. #17712

    Gigi Pro Lux

    Has anyone seen the new Pro Lux girl Gigi?

  8. #17711

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantNerd  [View Original Post]
    I texted the number she used for years to try to book, just on the off-chance that she was maybe still seeing people UTR, but got no response. Previously she had always been very responsive, so my guess is she's either on a break or is out of the biz.

    I'm wondering if covid spurred her decision. She was insistent on both parties wearing masks, which probably killed her business. It's too bad, because I always enjoyed my time with her.
    She hasn't updated her Instagram since March 20. The last time I called there was no answer. I had great times with her. Whatever she is doing now, I wish her well.

  9. #17710

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    No recent posting so has anyone seen her lately?
    I texted the number she used for years to try to book, just on the off-chance that she was maybe still seeing people UTR, but got no response. Previously she had always been very responsive, so my guess is she's either on a break or is out of the biz.

    I'm wondering if covid spurred her decision. She was insistent on both parties wearing masks, which probably killed her business. It's too bad, because I always enjoyed my time with her.

  10. #17709

    Jenny St. Charles

    Hello gents,

    I have been travelling extensively for a few months and have not be around the Lou. It seems Jenny has fallen off the radar. I was at the least a simi regular and enjoyed seeing her. She has not been advertising and does not respond to messages. Any information would be much appreciated.

  11. #17708

    Classic on Olive

    Saw Sha Sha on Sunday. Late 40"s. Above average massage. Not much tease. No roaming allowed but did leave happy with can best be described as a business like handshake. 60/40 on the costs for an hour.

  12. #17707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by YolexKing314  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Tammy lately?
    No recent posting so has anyone seen her lately?

  13. #17706
    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Enough with including in your post or ending your post with "YMMV. " EVERYONE realizes it.
    Hmmm. I think YMMV!

  14. #17705
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    Organizing a plan of multiple no shows would be a low-down trick and especially for anyone who had never had contact with her before.

    I contacted her Friday hoping to see her Saturday afternoon. She responded shortly and told me she had an appointment already at the time I needed but she would check to make sure that person was coming. Later that night I received her message that he was coming so I did not get to have that appointment. I thanked her for her excellent communication. I have had absolutely no problems with her. She has been wonderful and I cannot wait to see her again. I have a hard time believing let anyone who behaves like a gentleman gets treated badly by her. My own experience has been wonderful.
    How many times have you seen her?

  15. #17704
    Quote Originally Posted by TallBlondeDumb  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for new massage parlors in the Saint Charles area. Most of the ones I have been to were a DYI. There are a few places I want to check out, but would like to know if you guys have any input. There is Bluebird massage, Beijing Foot Massage, and Z Spa Massage. Thanks!
    There was a lady at Bluebird, but I guess she got caught and read the riot act by the owner. Still there, but when I returned, no hint of tease anymore and is even strict on draping and keeps the door cracked open.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape