Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2214
-
07-22-21 10:28 #954Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
Exactly Right!!
" Like this isn't your wedding, * Nobody cares what would look good in your kitchen.
-
07-22-21 10:10 #953Senior Member

Posts: 78Could you direct to some of these escort forums? I think it would be fun (&informative) to see the world from the other side. Do they review us like we review them?
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 09:25 #952Senior Member

Posts: 1438Then again maybe you are Marcus and in an attempt to throw us who spend all our free time obsessing about Marcus off of your trail. I haven't figured out exactly what you are trying to achieve but it is probably something worthy of a villain in a Bond film. We must stop you before you achieve world domination through hookers. I am going to see as many hookers as I can in order to interrogate them about your organization.
Originally Posted by GametDealer
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 00:29 #951Senior Member

Posts: 936From her site:
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
1 hour "reconnect" $700.
1. 5 Hours "Bring The Bubbly" $1000 *preferred minimum for first time suitors, longer dates encouraged*.
2 Hours "most requested" $1400.
3 Hours "another round" $1900.
4 Hours "dinner date" $2400.
6 Hours "A city night / day out" $3500.
24 Hours "Clock Free" $8000.
Her pics look decent but I have viewed a lot of these types of pages from TER and I mostly see average looking girls with above average looking webpages who use stilted language in an attempt to oversell what is being offered. They spend their money on professional photographers who pick perfect angles and employ photoshop to liposuction their pics.
These are the types of escorts who hang out in escort forums in their spare time and lecture other girls about "giving it away" and how their jobs are so difficult because mongers don't want to give up their identities. They all have wishlists from Amazon or high end department stores using phrases like "spoil me" or "if you're feeling generous. " Like this isn't your wedding, *****. Nobody cares what would look good in your kitchen.
We all have different tastes and I'm not here to judge those who spend their hard earned on these types of girls. However, if I'm going to spend 1 k for an hour and a half, I would much rather take that to an Asian apartment, tip the door guy to lock the doors and buy all 3 girls in VIP for a couple of hours. But that's just me.
-
07-21-21 13:44 #950Senior Member

Posts: 433True. Makes sense. And Marcus if on here would describe his harem very differently because he's a big ass and a jerk.
Originally Posted by Jaster191
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 10:26 #949Senior Member

Posts: 1445Lacey Love
Here's one I saw recently:
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
https://www.yourlaceylove.com/
She would never advertise on LC or them or STG. The only way to find her is on p411, Twitter, or if she shows up in a search on TER. She's expensive but gorgeous, drug free, lives in a classy downtown loft, and provides you with a full bar and an array of outfits to choose from and a bathroom stocked with men's toiletries and fresh towels. Nobody hiding in the bathroom, no used condoms in the garbage can, no mysterious stains on the sheets. And I got to cum three times in an hour session that ended up going 20 minutes over because we were having too much fun to stop just because the clock said so. She only has 2-3 appointments a day, and she spaces them out for her "mental and sexual health". Just a fundamentally different experience.
THAT'S the kind of girl I could spend an entire hour with. In fact, two weeks after I booked two hours and we ended up going almost three.
-
07-21-21 02:57 #948Regular Member

Posts: 20Yep
I like to add, that I don't understand how KelaniChi mustard up 126 reviews with her big forehead and almost boderline average body short stature height. She surpassed ChloeChi. Sure Chloe can use a bit of tanning and a bit more makeup however her performance excels what Kelani offers. Chloe is epitome of PSE almost relatable to Christy Macks. Not in looks but definitely in PSE. Shit, Christy Mack was once on SA. Too bad Marcus wasn't able to make her lick his ass when she was on it LOL. Seeking Arrangements to the ones that are not up to the times on here LOL. So many stupid questions on here, it doesn't fucken take that much effort to use the search box.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 02:35 #947Regular Member

Posts: 20Pussy is Pussy
I smell a Marckus. Even Tier 3, mongers will spend cash on pussy. Cause it's young pussy. Shit service, Ugly looks, they still spend on youth. That's the fucking truth. It all a grain of salt and just Hype by Markus and company.
Originally Posted by Jaster191
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 00:09 #946Senior Member

Posts: 3480Higher End Escorts.
Define Higher End Escorts.
-
07-20-21 23:55 #945Banned Member

Posts: 43LOL I'm not Marcus. A bunch of people were arguing about whether some other poster was Marcus, so I pulled a Spartacus reference (which evidently flew right over subs people's heads) to try to get them to stop arguing about meaningless crap.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
I just listed three of their girls as tier three and basically recommended that you guys don't see them LOL, would the head of their agency do that?
-
07-20-21 23:29 #944Senior Member

Posts: 387I pointed this out before the last time Jaster tried, also tried to inform on this new post but moderators didn't approve it.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
You should also discount how he said Elsi was sub-par because she's a competitor so he's biased.
-
07-20-21 19:14 #943Senior Member

Posts: 96Alena
Hey guys, before you commend Jaster on his reviews of Alena girls, look at his 5/28/21 review where he admits he's Marcus, and he's running these girls. The review is written by their agency head so take them with a big grain of salt.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 19:08 #942Senior Member

Posts: 191Agree 100% with DMichaels69 and Ump1969
The higher end ladies are the way to go if you want multi pop and want to spend the whole hour. The LC girls want you to cum fast so they can send you on their way. If you don't leave, their pimp / handler are close by.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 16:01 #941Banned Member

Posts: 586Cuckold Dilemna
I seen this hot looking blonde MILF at the stop light and had to have her. I asked her if I gave her my number if she wouldn't mind having a drink with me. The next day we're at a bar and she pops the question," How big is your cock"? She doesn't believe and reaches over to cop a feel. I wasn't hard but she told me I had potential. I asked her,"Why"? She said her hubby of 15 years doesn't satisfy as she'd like and was tired of feeling a cock sleeve. Let me add though she was slender up top she was bottom heavy. Her hips must've been 50 inches. We call it a day. While saying goodbye at the car she asks if I wouldn't mind exposing myself. I was hesitant and she leaned in for a LFK. I started swelling as she unzipped my fly and her hand found my cock. She fondled me a little more than I was comfortable (being in public) and pulled away. I asked if she was satisfied and she responded," More than that"! We head to her home to be greeted by her half-naked husband. She winks at him. He asks," Big"? She emphatically responds, "Big"! I sensed a bit of concern on his face.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
We end up doing the deed with him jacking off from afar. I could see why she needed some extra endowment. Her insides are quite wide and deep. She's one of few who can entirely accommodate me which is something I've been looking for quite a while.
Here's the problem: During my last visit while she was blowing me he joined in. I am not gay or bi but she said it turned her on and I was on the verge of cumming. As I alerted her that I'm cumming she jumps off and he shoves half my cock down his throat. I grab him by the throat and say," Listen mother fucker, you ever do that again and I'll rip that putrid cock right off your body"! The wife says," You ever want to fuck me again you'll let my husband suck your cock as he pleases"! I told her," Look at me! Does it look like I'd have trouble getting pussy"? She said," Not one that can accommodate your size"! (Good point)! We argued for a bit till I had to take a piss. She pointed to the bathroom and told me," Don't miss the bowl". Which gave me an idea. I pissed everywhere in the bathroom except the bowl! I come out to her husband fucking her. She screams," Wait! I need to feel you again"! I tell her to fuck off and slam the door behind me.
I get a call the next night telling me my presence it desired with open legs and mouth. I ignore the VM. Ten minutes later I receive a video. WTF! I've been filmed! She says she'll send the vid to all my contacts if I don't fuck her and her husband again. Now, I really don't have many people that I care about except for my family and a few good friends. I don't even care much about that. However, I do care that they will be harassed and bothered.
What do / can I do? Any suggestions? Any legal recourse? Any way to prevent them from sending vid? Any help?
-
07-20-21 15:41 #940Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
Right on!!
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





