rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 786 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 836 886 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6621

    Fabfun0113

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyty11  [View Original Post]
    411 on this one? We are currently talking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0edaa...0-129ebe630ba6
    Asking for 2-3 K / month, easy pass.

  2. #6620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Well, she does state that she's "Looking for a way to make money to pay for school". .

  3. #6619

  4. #6618

    Fabfun0113

    411 on this one? We are currently talking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0edaa...0-129ebe630ba6

  5. #6617

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    She did not really negotiate so much with me once we settled on an agreement, I did help her negotiate a lot of her personal financials when she first moved, so I think she was grateful for that. She might have a bit of ADHD / OCD but she is fun to be with, good at conversation over dinner and fine taking out in public. She used to be skinny (photos on SA) but with age has gotten stouter, but who of us hasn't. She does have a pair of outstanding tits with eraser nips. She does take a while to cum during DATY so be ready for extended tongue action but she cums hard. We have mutually agreed to go off each other's rotation but keep in touch for dinners / drinks periodically. I do nightly recommend her.
    Were all services covered or not?

  6. #6616

    Right Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    This is a link to your msging. You need to link the profile.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d5ee8...0-e8bb2f5c4b1d

  7. #6615

    _the1 udesirexo

    Any info on this one? She's been on SA a while, finally got her to texting but she's not really willing to send other pics besides the one on the site. Which are hot but you never know how recent they might be. And she's not cheap. Just wondering if she's worth pulling the trigger on. If anyone has some info on her please I'm me. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b8270...7-f10556344237

  8. #6614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Exotic Baddie?

    Curious if anyone has connected with this young lady: https://www.seeking.com/member/10f62...d-09936d71fd86.

    Most of the pictures look professional and there is a high TGTBT factor. But, you never know.

  9. #6613

    Avoid Very Pretty Morgan Love of What'sYourPrice?

    24 hours ago, she accepted my invitation, and this morning she texted me her phone number. This morning she texted, "I'll be straight forward I honestly just want to have sex." She claimed no email address. She accepted $300 for a meeting, later asking for $200 up front. She explained that her best friend was raped and cheated out of her fee by someone on this site. When I refused to an up-front payment, she stated, "I'm a very smart girl."

    I'm pretty sure she thinks she's smart for cheating men out of money.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...nwlxO531NLVKmB

  10. #6612

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Met this one. Has the hustle of the pro. Does not stop negotiating. Although I think that's more of an ADHD thing with a little OCD as well. Aside for being a bit particular in terms of how to touch her, etc, I found her to be fun. I dug her body. She's a bit stout but firm. Can be chatty. I'll probably see her again.
    She did not really negotiate so much with me once we settled on an agreement, I did help her negotiate a lot of her personal financials when she first moved, so I think she was grateful for that. She might have a bit of ADHD / OCD but she is fun to be with, good at conversation over dinner and fine taking out in public. She used to be skinny (photos on SA) but with age has gotten stouter, but who of us hasn't. She does have a pair of outstanding tits with eraser nips. She does take a while to cum during DATY so be ready for extended tongue action but she cums hard. We have mutually agreed to go off each other's rotation but keep in touch for dinners / drinks periodically. I do nightly recommend her.

  11. #6611

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Frederick is to far from DC. Even though I was willing to meet closer to her. Oh well.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-9891dde2125d
    Wrong link!

  12. #6610

    Wrong link

    This is a link to your msging. You need to link the profile.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Frederick is to far from DC. Even though I was willing to meet closer to her. Oh well.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-9891dde2125d

  13. #6609

    To Far

    Apparently Frederick is to far from DC. Even though I was willing to meet closer to her. Oh well.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-9891dde2125d

  14. #6608
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed many times previously, is for real and got a really nice upscale place in Del Ray and can host there. She's a photographer, model and artist from Czech Rep. The photos are from when she was much younger, has a bit more of meat on her now, boobs are big with a nice pair of large nips. But she is very particular to touch and no pinching or grabbing, likes the sensual touch. Very nice and fun to be with and loves a nice meal after. She's not into drugs of any kind (not even bc) and does not smoke. Leads a very healthy lifestyle. She's trying to save for a car and general living expenses, healthcare etc.
    Met this one. Has the hustle of the pro. Does not stop negotiating. Although I think that's more of an ADHD thing with a little OCD as well. Aside for being a bit particular in terms of how to touch her, etc, I found her to be fun. I dug her body. She's a bit stout but firm. Can be chatty. I'll probably see her again.

  15. #6607
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Already did but didn't locate what I was looking for, will continue to search it.
    SLS (https://swinglifestyle.com/) is also a very good resource for this. Between that and Fetlife you'll have nearly all parties in the DMV area on your radar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape