Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 18364
-
07-19-21 22:42 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 631Wrong link
This is a link to your msging. You need to link the profile.
Originally Posted by ArmyStrong
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 22:05 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 108To Far
Apparently Frederick is to far from DC. Even though I was willing to meet closer to her. Oh well.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-9891dde2125d
-
07-19-21 12:58 #6602Senior Member

Posts: 109Met this one. Has the hustle of the pro. Does not stop negotiating. Although I think that's more of an ADHD thing with a little OCD as well. Aside for being a bit particular in terms of how to touch her, etc, I found her to be fun. I dug her body. She's a bit stout but firm. Can be chatty. I'll probably see her again.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 12:17 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 90SLS (https://swinglifestyle.com/) is also a very good resource for this. Between that and Fetlife you'll have nearly all parties in the DMV area on your radar.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 12:16 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 90With a tag line that claims she's "Fertile" maybe you dodged a bullet on her. .
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 11:51 #6599Senior Member

Posts: 376Already did but didn't locate what I was looking for, will continue to search it.
Originally Posted by SexInSTL
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 11:19 #6598Senior Member

Posts: 139Fetlife
Join Fetlife, you'll find it there.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 11:14 #6597Regular Member

Posts: 23http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Casual-Events
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
Might want to try that thread. Haven't partaken, but I've heard that bringing someone is the only ticket in.
-
07-19-21 09:25 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 376Orgy clubs.
Question for those that may be in the "know" about a different lifestyle in the DMV. Looking for info on clubs, organizations and how to join them, preferably ones that are.
Accepting single guys, although I could bring a playmate.
Haven't seen any threads, if any info, please shoot me a PM with details if you are willing to share.
Thanks and be safe!
-
07-19-21 09:18 #6595Senior Member

Posts: 586ElegantSeductress
https://www.seeking.com/member/3c01e...f-66d8acb26318
Went very quick to text and was suggesting PPM, but she wanted 550. I countered with 350 and she immediately shut that down and said 'Good bye then'. I'm sure she's just wonderful if you like them that pricey! / s.
-
07-19-21 00:45 #6594Senior Member

Posts: 77Unstable
Giant bust, unsightly tat says she does erotic massage but I think she made it up. Requested an upscale dinner and 5 prior to meeting. She dropped the asking price. Doesn't drive. Bottom line it didn't work out and I got a number of threatening messages on site and by text. I guess she had some notion about old guys would be generous in return for nothing Pm for details.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ac5b5...c-8eba08c2461e
I wouldn't avoid I'd just be crystal clear in negotiating. Good luck.
-
07-18-21 21:15 #6593Senior Member

Posts: 49Bikinis
Her phone number matches up with someone I met almost 2 years ago. I'm not sure if the pics are accurate or not. She was a nice person, but no physical attraction.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 15:25 #6592Senior Member

Posts: 376Link?
Didn't see the link or previous post that was mentioned?
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
Did she agree to a certain amount of time or is it a revolving door?
-
07-18-21 15:02 #6591Senior Member

Posts: 233She's real
She's real and definitely a pro from my experience. Been on and off since 2019. You right, she found someone who agreed to 400 or more.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 11:51 #6590Senior Member

Posts: 76Can't Figure This One Out. Gigi-Babyyy
https://www.seeking.com/member/6d3f6...8-7dc2f2e04915
Lots of red flag indications, but seems real just. Off. Responds in one or two words, will give an address to pick her up from, specifics what kind of drinks she would like during the date, but insists on CBJ (she let me know before I left to meet her, thank god) which is a deal breaker for me so I called it off. Has anyone actually met her and was it worth it?












Reply With Quote





