Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 17723
-
07-21-21 13:08 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 41Eros / high end
Yes, wife gave me a hall pass, her only stipulation is that it be a higher end type. The Eros type. They tend to be "cleaner". I'm specifically NOT looking for a local. But I'm open to one of the regulars that tour through here if that makes sense.
Originally Posted by Terry2525
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 12:43 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 382Lmao
I actually thought wow that's what my ex would have tried to pull on me when I read that post.
Originally Posted by Illinois
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 11:56 #7791Senior Member

Posts: 281This Jess. By the way, I wouldn't trust what your wife is saying. It's a trap, it's always a trap.
Originally Posted by Trolln
[View Original Post]
https://stlouis.sugarnights.com/esco...-mature-escort
-
07-21-21 11:31 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 436Lindsey
Or just flood her with fake appointment requests like I'm trying to do. Two can play at this game.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 11:04 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 72Jess
I'm sure he's talking about Jessie (stone cold freak) in St. Peters. She has good reports, I've never seen her.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
Do some searching for just julz in south county. Her ads are old she's utr but the number was the same, she is fantastic. I've seen her many times but not lately and I lost her number. If I come across her ad I'll share.
-
07-21-21 09:59 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 250Are you referring to Jess who used to go by Shana? If so, be warned, she likes to go bare.
Originally Posted by Illinois
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 08:58 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 170PM him.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 02:58 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 203Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see her snap info.
Originally Posted by TirqStar25
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 00:57 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 41Snap chat
Ok I am 60 years old. How do you find them on snap chat?
Originally Posted by TirqStar25
[View Original Post]
Thank you in advance.
-
07-21-21 00:46 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 41Let me see if I understand this
Hold on here. Your wife is saying you can hook up with a female that does Greek?.
Originally Posted by Mikey91
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 00:15 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 281I would say see Jess. She's not super high end though.
Originally Posted by Mikey91
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 19:36 #7782Regular Member

Posts: 10Snapchat & providers
Here is the girl I saw for a full body "sensual massage. " It was an incredible FS and I found her on snapchat, I believe a lot of providers are starting to use it. The girls have been hot that I've found on there too. Also, first time using sugar nights, not a ton of girls but the quality seems above par.
Attached is a screenshot of her advertisement on sugar nights with snap info.
-
07-20-21 19:02 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 375Lindsey
That's just hilarious, a time-waster and flake calling us time-wasters and flakes. Sorry girl but you have screwed over too many guys that nearly every review about you these days are negative and I'd definitely be more inclined to believe what everyone is saying about you since I, who was once one of your loyal customers who always showed up for every session and didn't cause trouble, got the dump from you as well. Here's hoping you won't be in business for another year more so that way no one will have to waste their time on a crazy woman like you that gets off on wasting our time and flaking on us. I strongly recommend everyone not to entertain Lindsey anymore and just find someone else who actually respects your time.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 13:53 #7780Senior Member

Posts: 551Absolutely Not!
Dude, that is Bree and the ONLY thing she is going to do is try and convince you to let "her" fuck you in the ass with a strap-on. She will NOT let you penetrate her and will claim it is because you are "too big"-she pulls this same size shit on literally everyone-and your visit will amount to nothing more than an overpriced and lame ass rushed HJ...
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
Just set $175 on fire and jerk off on it, it will basically be no different...
Avoid!
-
07-20-21 12:47 #7779Senior Member

Posts: 228Lindsey
Well said LittleRichard! I am one of the many that have contacted her in good faith, have an agreed upon time to meet, show up, wait in the parking lot, text her and then crickets.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





