rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7776

    Hate to be that guy

    Ok, I hate to be that guy, but I cannot find anything on this one. I've searched the forum and Google, but nothing. If anyone has any info, please let me know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64715952

  2. #7775
    Quote Originally Posted by TirqStar25  [View Original Post]
    Are we allowed to put Snapchat accounts on forum. It seems a lot of providers are using this method now, I have one I can list if acceptable, thanks.
    Just try it.

  3. #7774

    Hall pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellow mongers here's the deal. The wife gave me a hall pass for the sake of finally trying greek because she's just not down for it at all. BUT. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it the right way, not with some nasty little north county crackhead. So I'm looking for your recommendations on some Eros girls that typically come through St. Louis (they don't have to currently be in town, I can wait) that are talented at Greek. I don't really have a budget but definitely want to keep it under $1 k. Feel free to hit my inbox if you'd like but any recommendations are appreciated!
    Wait, your wife gave you a hall pass for you to greek a hooker just because she was not into it? Damn, you are a lucky mofo.

  4. #7773
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Do you like to get pegged? Will do a lot of things so I can't get it in.
    No lo, so that what they do damn! These girls are tricky!

  5. #7772
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about this one or two? Looking for someone to meet today I need to make a decision. Is she

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64427838#.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3199987
    Do you like to get pegged? Will do a lot of things so I can't get it in.

  6. #7771

    Double your fun!

    Does anybody know anything about this one or two? Looking for someone to meet today I need to make a decision. Is she real? Worth it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64427838#.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3199987
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3199987_227023.jpg‎  

  7. #7770

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    If your talking about page extension Lindsey, even if you have an appointment, your chance of seeing her is 50-50. Apparently enjoys "ghosting" or "double-booking".

    Eden on the other hand is an absolute "smoke show" Reliable, great communication, great incall. Your only disappointment will be HH 200, you will be sorry you didn't book an HR 300. Or longer
    Yes your right, I wish she would get ghosted like she ghost others, and see how she likes it. I made an appt. With her get to the location, she wants me to park in a certain park spot, I park next to it, and she ghost me, she is a waste of time, and a nutcase on top of that.

  8. #7769

    Osage Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I am staying about 30 minutes northwest of Osage Beach for the next 10-14 days. Anyone know of any UTRs, etc. in the area? They don't have to be knockouts or even FS. Thanks!
    You may want to check STG. They have a Columbia-Jeff City group. Occasionally someone from the Lake will post. There is an AA provider in Columbia named Tay that will come to the Lake if you pay for travel. I've seen her for years, solid provider if you don't mind everything covered.

  9. #7768

    Hall pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellow mongers here's the deal. The wife gave me a hall pass for the sake of finally trying greek because she's just not down for it at all. BUT. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it the right way, not with some nasty little north county crackhead. So I'm looking for your recommendations on some Eros girls that typically come through St. Louis (they don't have to currently be in town, I can wait) that are talented at Greek. I don't really have a budget but definitely want to keep it under $1 k. Feel free to hit my inbox if you'd like but any recommendations are appreciated!
    https://columbia-jeff-city.skipthega...m/810846346480

    You might consider driving to Columbia to see Khloe. She's a bit flaky (aren't they all?) but loves anal. I saw her a couple of months ago and enjoyed myself. The only reason I haven't seen her again is because I've been traveling out of state and haven't had the time to see local women.

  10. #7767

    Columbia / Jeff City

    There is another section for the lake, but it is pretty dead. You might want to try the Escort section in Columbia / Jeff City. There is more activity there and you won't be that far away.

    I'm at the lake quite a bit, but never have any luck. You could try starting at the "Flirt" strip club in Osage Beach.

    Would love to hear of any results. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I am staying about 30 minutes northwest of Osage Beach for the next 10-14 days. Anyone know of any UTRs, etc. in the area? They don't have to be knockouts or even FS. Thanks!

  11. #7766

    Lake of the Ozarks

    Hello. I am staying about 30 minutes northwest of Osage Beach for the next 10-14 days. Anyone know of any UTRs, etc. in the area? They don't have to be knockouts or even FS. Thanks!

  12. #7765

    Eros / high end

    Alright fellow mongers here's the deal. The wife gave me a hall pass for the sake of finally trying greek because she's just not down for it at all. BUT. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it the right way, not with some nasty little north county crackhead. So I'm looking for your recommendations on some Eros girls that typically come through St. Louis (they don't have to currently be in town, I can wait) that are talented at Greek. I don't really have a budget but definitely want to keep it under $1 k. Feel free to hit my inbox if you'd like but any recommendations are appreciated!

  13. #7764

    Snapchat

    Are we allowed to put Snapchat accounts on forum. It seems a lot of providers are using this method now, I have one I can list if acceptable, thanks.

  14. #7763

  15. #7762
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    I went ahead and meet with her. Definitely not happy that I did. Those reviews are very exaggerated. She is nice and friendly but her body type is no where close to the pics. This is not a negative review on her but not my type. She's at a low end motel by the airport.
    There is a reason all her phots are staged that way, to hide the fat. Seriously, when all a girl's pics are her facing away from the camera and looking over her shoulder, it's to hide her size or a lot of baby damage in the front. It's all about the angles and knowing how to fool the camera.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape