Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,451 to 15,465 of 40000
-
07-21-21 12:54 #24550Senior Member

Posts: 40Any info
See post 24439 7/4/2021.
Originally Posted by RyanHando2002
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 10:12 #24549Senior Member

Posts: 1445CLM Suzie
Suzie might be their ace looks wise, at least the last time I saw her. But you don't get the best menu with her anymore.
Originally Posted by RDarris
[View Original Post]
The CLM girls are basically divided into two: young and hot with a limited menu or older or less expensive with an open menu. Bella is probably the girl who strikes the best balance between being youngish and having a full menu. She's a little chubbier than my ideal, but she's a good time with a great menu.
-
07-21-21 07:54 #24548Senior Member

Posts: 561+1
I also appreciate the info. He told us exactly what he got. A great massage with a nice lady and "the girls came out to take a glazing" as he said. I can see where some guys would expect L2 action for 100 but if a lame massage and a quick tug fetches 40 (not always deserved!) and a session with some roaming fetches 50-60 then Russian is going to be more. And some of us are very responsive to the massage and the girl's personality. I can jack off for free. An hour focused entirely on my wants and needs is precious.
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 00:38 #24547Troll

Posts: 452Exactly!
Originally Posted by UncleNutzy
[View Original Post]
HJ's used to be $40, CBJ used to $80 and BOOM BOOM used to be $100.00.
Look at what some are now paying for lackluster looks, lousy back rub and uninspired service.
-
07-20-21 18:08 #24546Senior Member

Posts: 89
Originally Posted by BigNick33
[View Original Post]
What are the cross streets for location?
Originally Posted by Richie55
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 17:41 #24545Senior Member

Posts: 54Hanah
Anyone knows where Hannah is? She used to work at OD 2 years ago. Mixed Korean Mongolian. She was hot much better looking than Judy.
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 16:09 #24544Banned Member

Posts: 1086You're right.
Thanks for posting your review and the cost. Both what she wanted and what you gave her. Those types of details are appreciated. Keep on posting. Your post actually is Beneficial.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
Gene.
-
07-20-21 14:59 #24543Banned Member

Posts: 4190I stopped by the other day, no sign of uncle but they were busy so I did not stay.
Originally Posted by Lookin4it
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 14:59 #24542Senior Member

Posts: 29CLM. Suzie
Hey,
Had some extra loot so decided to visit CLM and what seems to be their Ace, Suzie. Easy setup, came right from work so able to take a shower before and after. Suzie got a super nice body and cool to chat with. Nice sensual back rub, she oiled up the girls which felt good on the back. L1 finish. Overall I'm not sure ill be back for the price as I'm used to my Asian grannies but fun to splurge. While I was coming in, ran into a super tall leggy white chick also coming up if that's your thing, but didn't catch a name. Might come back to see Bella.
-
07-20-21 13:47 #24541Senior Member

Posts: 231Nv
This is part of a little bit bigger report I will be posting in the Roselle section, but I drive by NV today and there was a Sheriffs car parked out front. But NV looked open. I didn't linger.
Originally Posted by UncleNutzy
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 12:46 #24540Senior Member

Posts: 232The price is set with knowledge of the going rate and ability to negotiate down to it. It is not set by the highest tip.
Originally Posted by UncleNutzy
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 12:29 #24539Regular Member

Posts: 2Oh for sure
Tons available and will come to you! PM me I have some numbers.
Originally Posted by EDog65
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 11:41 #24538Senior Member

Posts: 57It's different and you know it. What we're doing is not true tipping. We're paying for an off-menu service, which means we're also setting the rates. Keep paying too much, and that becomes the new price.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 11:06 #24537Regular Member

Posts: 8Yes, I saw her last week. She's back in business, but still tough to track down sometimes.
Originally Posted by Whamster123
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 09:03 #24536Senior Member

Posts: 269Like I said, I was feeling generous. Also, as I alluded to, it was more than a hand job.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
Do you also get bent out of shape when the guy at the table next to you tips the waitress more than you see fit? Because now next time you come you might be expected to pay more for your omelette? I know what the going rates are. I received what I thought was exceptional service, tipped as I saw fit, and reported back.











Reply With Quote




