Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24531

    Warren Ohio

    Guys if you have never been to Warren Ohio do yourself a favor and take a road trip. FS AMPs literally every block. Lots and lots of young girls. GFE with door fee $190 out the door for FS GFE at all the places here. At least 15 in this town.

  2. #24530
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    Called Comfort (near Chinatown) yesterday and requested Yuyu. Was told it was her day off. Decided to roll the dice. Landed Lele. She's nothing special on the eyes for sure. 50's probably, frumpy body, but fairly nice size boobs (which came into play later). Told myself on the way there I'd just like a really good massage anyway. She looked like she'd be strong enough to manage.

    While I was on the table two of you came in and requested Yuyu. When told it was her day off left LOL. Anyway, Lele gave one of the best massages I've ever had at these place. She asked if I wanted light or medium and I said strong. She sure delivered but not in the manhandling way some of them do. She actually has a really good touch. Did some deep tissue. I told her that her massage was better than Yuyu and she laughed and then really doubled down. Very thorough. Did some teasing before the flip then the girls came out to take a glazing. Followed instructions well. Overall surprisingly pleasant experience given her lackluster looks. Quoted me $80 but I was feeling generous so gave her $100 and made her day. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

    In general I like the younger, more fit girls. Who doesn't. But if you're looking for a great massage and a good attitude (even after the handshake finished with a face massage and went the full hour), you might give her a shot.
    Is that $80 total or $80 tip?

  3. #24529
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    Called Comfort (near Chinatown) yesterday and requested Yuyu. Was told it was her day off. Decided to roll the dice. Landed Lele. She's nothing special on the eyes for sure. 50's probably, frumpy body, but fairly nice size boobs (which came into play later). Told myself on the way there I'd just like a really good massage anyway. She looked like she'd be strong enough to manage.

    While I was on the table two of you came in and requested Yuyu. When told it was her day off left LOL. Anyway, Lele gave one of the best massages I've ever had at these place. She asked if I wanted light or medium and I said strong. She sure delivered but not in the manhandling way some of them do. She actually has a really good touch. Did some deep tissue. I told her that her massage was better than Yuyu and she laughed and then really doubled down. Very thorough. Did some teasing before the flip then the girls came out to take a glazing. Followed instructions well. Overall surprisingly pleasant experience given her lackluster looks. Quoted me $80 but I was feeling generous so gave her $100 and made her day. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

    In general I like the younger, more fit girls. Who doesn't. But if you're looking for a great massage and a good attitude (even after the handshake finished with a face massage and went the full hour), you might give her a shot.
    Similar impression when I paid her a visit, massage was a good 8/10.

  4. #24528

    Comfort

    Called Comfort (near Chinatown) yesterday and requested Yuyu. Was told it was her day off. Decided to roll the dice. Landed Lele. She's nothing special on the eyes for sure. 50's probably, frumpy body, but fairly nice size boobs (which came into play later). Told myself on the way there I'd just like a really good massage anyway. She looked like she'd be strong enough to manage.

    While I was on the table two of you came in and requested Yuyu. When told it was her day off left LOL. Anyway, Lele gave one of the best massages I've ever had at these place. She asked if I wanted light or medium and I said strong. She sure delivered but not in the manhandling way some of them do. She actually has a really good touch. Did some deep tissue. I told her that her massage was better than Yuyu and she laughed and then really doubled down. Very thorough. Did some teasing before the flip then the girls came out to take a glazing. Followed instructions well. Overall surprisingly pleasant experience given her lackluster looks. Quoted me $80 but I was feeling generous so gave her $100 and made her day. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

    In general I like the younger, more fit girls. Who doesn't. But if you're looking for a great massage and a good attitude (even after the handshake finished with a face massage and went the full hour), you might give her a shot.

  5. #24527

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney1117  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been in a while, however, they are a call and wait for the masseuse to arrive. Once you're downstairs you ring buzzer. Other businesses are on same floor. Massage was OK, no shower, so be fresh. There is a menu option YMMV. $75 door tip is up to you for handshake I gave a 40 tip. In and out no issue. Hope that helps, be safe.
    Thanks for intel Will report back trying today.

  6. #24526

    Hao massage

    I haven't been in a while, however, they are a call and wait for the masseuse to arrive. Once you're downstairs you ring buzzer. Other businesses are on same floor. Massage was OK, no shower, so be fresh. There is a menu option YMMV. $75 door tip is up to you for handshake I gave a 40 tip. In and out no issue. Hope that helps, be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this place located on W Van Buren? Appears to be on the second floor.

  7. #24525

    Hao Massage

    Any intel on this place located on W Van Buren? Appears to be on the second floor.

  8. #24524
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBone  [View Original Post]
    Drove by yesterday, the sign on the door said closed for a week or maybe more. Just FYI, my suggestion would be to call before going.
    In the city, that means the city has shut them down due to a bust. Not sure if that's the case out in Wheaton though.

  9. #24523

    OD Wellness

    Stopped by to see good old Judy paid for half hour plus shower. She scrubbed the boys and the rear pretty well. Decent massage wore low cut blouse. And access to legs and kitty during. As I layed facing down she Rim and licked the boys for a bit. Got me going on the flip. All was on the table but settled for a rimjob while on All fours LOL overall. 100. She not the youngest or the nicest on the eyes. But reliable was in the for almost 45 minutes be safe boys.

  10. #24522

  11. #24521

    NV Wheaton

    Drove by yesterday, the sign on the door said closed for a week or maybe more. Just FYI, my suggestion would be to call before going.

  12. #24520
    I know your third or 4th link Pilsen hideaway has been closed for probably at least 5 years, all of those ads may be pretty old.

  13. #24519
    This is your 9th post, why don't you offer something first before asking information on 5 different people. Take one for the team, report back and slowly you'll build the reputation to ask for information. This is all about give and take.

  14. #24518

  15. #24517

    Golden Dream

    Found this interesting. Good reviews about golden dream and a decent amount of them by women using different services. Usually these places all have terrible reviews. Anyway, is Mandy still there or any others I should see? PMs are fine.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=golden+dream+spa&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape