Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 5499
-
06-20-21 01:02 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 7266Good luck they won't due it!
Originally Posted by Barebacking
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 20:50 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 409Fig-Action
Cheeks.
-
06-19-21 08:45 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 113BB tips
Anyone have any tips on how to get BBFS from the girls on Fig?
-
06-18-21 05:09 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 530Took a drive around midnight since I didn't much like the bar I stopped by, so figured I'd go take in some scenery. Usually try and look for nonexistant phantoms on Cesar Chavez, but not seen anything there for years, decided since I was just going looking I'd be much better off on Fig. From Vernon south, sparse until all hell broke loose around the 60's. Plenty of cheeks on display. Then sparse again down to Imperial. I talked to one unremarkable latina, she said "can you do 100? I have a room" with a plea in her voice that clearly said "I'll happily go for 60". Saw a hot WSW yelling at a BMW that she'd be 120 for everything. I'm going to TJ tomorrow, so saving up some juice.
-
06-15-21 19:35 #4250Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Shabbos June 19,2021
June 19,2021 falls on Shabbos this year. Shabbos donny is the Jewish day of rest. June 19th is an African American folk holiday celebrating the end of slavery. Or really the extension of the end of slavery to Texas when union troops conquered the edge of the Confederacy.
Last year June 19 was on a Friday.
It is a terrific day to roll on fig.
First off, there is no way LAPD is going to arrest anyone that day.
Second, there are fireworks everywhere and everyone is out shooting and playing other fun games. You are more likely to get shot by a stray bullet, but hey, it is fig.
Finally, for obvious reasons, there is nothing sweeter than celebrating shabbos on fig.
-
06-14-21 14:20 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 402If one is just looking to throw 100 at a girl who looks good and really does not care how she plays him maybe Fig is good.
Tried fig again about 3 weeks ago. The HG was horrible. Picked up a LSW near Century. She was cute but complained the whole time. Did everything she could to try and close her legs. Thought 5 minutes was too long. Did not want to take mask off.
Anyone who thinks they are getting good service on Fig now is adding to the "Stupid Trick" stereo type.
It is close to me so I keep trying. Have found some real gems over the years. Hopefully things get back to good ways this summer.
Avoid the 100 Hos at all cost they going to hustle you.
-
06-08-21 08:36 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 75Fig 6/5 130 am
So I found myself down south for an event and figured if I am already here and this late I might as well make a cruise down fig. First of all why'all straight wildin'! Total disregard for traffic rules and what not in the very least. But I figured that's part of the fun that is fig. Anyways went for a cruise. The 60's are popping off and I really didn't feel like getting stuck in those long ass lines of fellow mongers and pimps and what not. Not quite my style. Continued the cruise a little further south towards the 90's-100's. I saw out of the corner of my eye some half asian half latina looking thing in a green jumper. Eventually scoop her up and she says her name is bri. She looks a little bit like the pornstar Dana Vespoli. Anyways she quotes me at. 5 and I counter at. 4 and we are off to the races. She is very pretty but had what looked like track marks or sores on one of her arms. Her BJ was horrible as well, but for. 4 I couldn't complain too much. After the deed was done went to drop her off when I see some other decent looking chick from a far. I get close to her and she comes up to the window and asks what I am looking for and I swear she looked like she was 15. I noped out of there and decided to head home. That was my first night fig experience. It was fun, but definitely has some learning curves. Ill be back for more.
As always.
Stay safe.
-
06-01-21 20:14 #4247Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Really?
They are natural that is how tits look in the real world, holmes. Unless she had kids, which it does not seem so. Then that is her body. I am fixated on her thigh gap and her morsel of pussy and ass, that looks tight. I guess it does not matter, I do not see my self going back to fig.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 19:25 #4246Senior Member

Posts: 340Gross, dude. Those are some nasty titties
Just saying.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 12:27 #4245Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977The hottest black chick ever in the history of the species
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHTeNQA5INA
Are you kidding me dawg. This girl is on fig? If she was on PD, she would be at 400 for a half hour.
-
05-18-21 14:10 #4244Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Go south
The hottie gallery is completely fooked. I am thinking of doing a bender on this weekend, and getting a room at one of the shit bag caves there. I know for a fact I will be mongering south of the popeyes.
Originally Posted by ThatsOneHiBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 00:59 #4243Regular Member

Posts: 24Traffic Saturday
So I decided to drive up to fig as always Saturday night and got there around 12 ish expecting the usual amount of cars which at that time but last Saturday was a whole different animal. Typically I'll drive the HG for 20 minutes looking for one of my regulars but as soon as I made my first pass the traffic was nuts! Nuts to the point where the multiple blocks were totally filled. I immediately drove elsewhere with high hopes of finding a quality girl and low and behold got my wish. Not sure why the traffic was so bad (I was hoping to see at least a few of the girls with the see through outfits on before I left HG. Tijuana is becoming more and more appealing after last weekend.
-
05-05-21 13:56 #4242Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Avoid the HG
If I ever go back to Fig, I know that I will be avoiding the hottie gallery completely. The level of absolute TNB and nonsense there are too much for this monger.
Originally Posted by FlyPunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 11:41 #4241Senior Member

Posts: 219I agree. The "hottie gallery" moniker needs to change.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 19:54 #4240Senior Member

Posts: 527So there isn't any LSW on fig worthwhile.
Originally Posted by NTelleck
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/p/COWY1PXg...=1wlq75it3uzo5










Reply With Quote





