Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 12758
-
07-21-21 14:07 #8858Senior Member

Posts: 223Chanel
I saw her a long time ago once & done for me horrible she scheduled 2 of us at the same time.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Pictures are OLD Never again for me.
-
07-21-21 12:57 #8857Senior Member

Posts: 1670Chanel
Sometimes is key word here. I have seen ads for her many times that her rates start at $.
Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 22:28 #8856Senior Member

Posts: 58Chanel
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-6155/40526926
You can see her for 60 sometimes. No kissing or GFE. Good for a CBJ and a k9. Standard hotel incall. Thicker than her pictures but not in a bad way, also looks a little bit older than her pictures.
-
07-19-21 22:08 #8855Senior Member

Posts: 681XoxoHeaven1111
Check the positives, she just posted.
Originally Posted by OWG
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 22:03 #8854Regular Member

Posts: 19Good to know
Wow. I didn't know she was that hard to track down. I guess I should consider myself lucky to meet her. LOL, there is no password. I contacted her within 5 minutes when she posted her ad. So that might be why she replied to me. She did tell me she has a lot of regulars, but I didn't know her very well. Good luck next time.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 21:58 #8853Senior Member

Posts: 42Orlando Blonde
Visiting in a couple of weeks and doing my research.
Any reviews and visits with Annie, Brittany Berg?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2005803
All information would be very helpful!
-
07-19-21 19:44 #8852Senior Member

Posts: 1837Additional Steps
Originally Posted by Icarus00
[View Original Post]
I think that was his point. When the ad is dead, you'll still have the phone number in the link script. However, on the flip side, if the ad IS still up, you won't be able to actually see the original ad with the details on the girl and will have to jump though a bunch of hoops to get back to the original ad to read those details, plus most times you still can't get the ad to open properly. Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of thing. Personally, I like to see the ad and not have to scramble to find it. When the ad is gone, it's gone no matter what. I can research her name in EA search just as easily as I can search out a phone number on Google.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
The other problem I see is since we can't even get members to post in the correct threads half the time, how are we going to get them to click through 3 additional steps when posting a link and then it's only applicable to a single ad platform? LOL.
Grain 56.
-
07-19-21 18:42 #8851Senior Member

Posts: 2964Except
The link takes you to, "phone does not exist" so that one isn't real helpful. Probably an excellent idea, just this example didn't work out.
Originally Posted by Diego536
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 17:37 #8850Senior Member

Posts: 168Any info on this one?
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/194625395069 says no GFE tho.
-
07-19-21 14:54 #8849Regular Member

Posts: 17Remii is a no-go
Set up was easy. Qv + GFE Stopped in the middle of BBJ and started upcharging to continue. She's got a case of GPS and upcharges for every little thing. Couldn't finish and let her know it was because of her terrible service. She's got a pimp and threatened to have him show up. Classy girl.
She's got a belly on her too. Old pics.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/64683561
-
07-19-21 14:01 #8848Senior Member

Posts: 64Dayum that is smart!
Originally Posted by Icarus00
[View Original Post]
Thanks, dude!
-
07-19-21 12:03 #8847Senior Member

Posts: 681Comms
I'll say you're pretty lucky for a first time review (in orlando) and got to see her. The details seem to match what's been said. Either way I'd like to know the secret cause I've messaged her 30 times across the last few months and while some have bad comms like responding to late, she have NEVER responded to any of my text from multiple numbers. I really don't get it LOL, but if there's some secret password feel free to share.
Originally Posted by Ilikegoodhead1
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 09:36 #8846Senior Member

Posts: 168Agree
Agree she's definitely older than pics, and is not really very appealing, but does have a nice personality.
Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy;5453063[URL
-
07-19-21 08:00 #8845Senior Member

Posts: 1837If You Are Unsure
Originally Posted by Ucf2020
[View Original Post]
I concur, but you could always send her the 30% deposit she requires to "book" her and see if she replies to you beyond that, if you still aren't certain.
Originally Posted by Vojniak
[View Original Post]
Grain 56.
-
07-19-21 01:29 #8844Regular Member

Posts: 19Aubrey
This is my first review. I'm new to the Orlando area and figured I would contribute.
I contacted Aubrey for a QV date. Her comms were not so good as she is very slow to respond. She finally gave me the address and time to meet in Apopka. I text her when I get to her motel. The motel looks ok during the day, but might be a little sketchy at night. I waited for about 5 minutes before she replies. She asks me the same LE questions she already asked me before. This took another 5 minutes or so. She then asks me to wait another 5 minutes because she is not ready. After about 10 minutes she finally gives me the room number. She opens the door and we do a cop check. She is the girl in the pics. She is slim with A or B tits and a pretty face. Her room is a little messy, but the bed is clean. I'm there for a BBBJCIM with swallow. That's my thing. She has to go to the bathroom before we started. She is not very fast and I wait another 10 minutes. She finally come out and we get naked and do some LFK onto the bed where she gives me a very good BBBJ. She has very good head skills. She payed attention to the boys and added some DT every so often. I eventually blow my load in her mouth and she swallowed it all. It was very sexy. We got dressed and said our good-byes.
I would probably return if I couldn't find anyone else. Her comms are bad and she takes a long time to get ready. But her head game is very good and she swallows. This is a big plus for me.
I did some research here and found a small list of pretty and young looking providers who do BBBJCIM with swallow (Nikibaby, Jerseygirl, maybe Katie Kisses). I contacted a handful of providers before Aubrey and they did not provide BBBJCIM with swallow. I saw the bbbjcimws section here, but it seems Jerseygirl and Nikibaby are the only providers I can find. Can anyone give me or point me to a good list of good looking providers that do BBBJCIM with swallow? I appreciate any help.
Here is the link to Aubrey's ad: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/64456792.












Reply With Quote






