Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,066 to 19,080 of 44215
-
07-20-21 10:43 #25150Senior Member

Posts: 331Grannies are more experienced, have no hang ups and if you're into BBFS no prego issues.
Originally Posted by DonkeyPuncha
[View Original Post]
When I hobbie I just want to bust a nut. Not find a GF. Young ones have too many rules and want way too much $.
That's why if you speak Spanish the latinas on El Classificado in LA or Santa Ana are a good value. Average looks, fast CBJ, bend them over fast k9, 50-60 total 20 min.
-
07-20-21 09:03 #25149Senior Member

Posts: 165Healthy Massage. Definitely go with Mimi
A 2nd on Slammer's choice -- Mimi is much prettier, looks very nice in a dress and always has her hair done nicely -- great session as long as you are not one of the idiots trying to lowball and then complain about service -.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 02:02 #25148Senior Member

Posts: 59Yeah, fucking a granny is so dirty and naughty, it kinda turns me on.
Originally Posted by HeartlessJay
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 00:38 #25147Regular Member

Posts: 20
Originally Posted by MiguelHoncho
[View Original Post]
At 109 or 107 who's the best at nuru.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 00:14 #25146Regular Member

Posts: 20What other girl have you seen at 109 or 107 that you liked. Kat and Zoe are killer.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 23:35 #25145Senior Member

Posts: 1377If you can get past her I would go with Mimi. Slammers Choice.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 23:21 #25144Senior Member

Posts: 133Fc= fish & chips in this context.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 22:34 #25143Senior Member

Posts: 57Mongers' Almanac
Preach. When you finish your first Mongers' Almanac with daily inspirational quotes put me down for 5 copies.
Originally Posted by HeartlessJay
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 22:22 #25142Troll

Posts: 10Levander Spa
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that Kelly is back in at the Orange location. And agreed, she's hella cute, sexy, and is actually 27.
-
07-19-21 21:44 #25141Senior Member

Posts: 648Does fc = FS?
Originally Posted by Genbua
[View Original Post]
Yeah, Hana has been around a lo-o-ong time. From her CKB days where she had her special spot that nobody else dare used to opening Health as a middle-aged MILF. I've visited her for FS a couple times in the past and she was a wild bronco. Off the beaten path but still managed to stay afloat. She must be doing something right!
-
07-19-21 21:26 #25140Senior Member

Posts: 44My mistake if I'm wrong about it being murder, just not sure what else it could be that left two people dead. Overdose possibly? Either way, I'm sure there are more eyes on that place than usual because of the incident.
Originally Posted by OakOak22
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 20:47 #25139Senior Member

Posts: 35Healthy rub
I went to Healthy Massa at Golden west after work. The experiment is kinda odd. The plaza looks dead to me as well as the parlor. I came in paying door fee and follow my routine, disrobe ninjutsu, and tummy time. The provider, Hanna, went straight to teasing and I m ready. Ask for everything and she wanted $. 5 . Settled at $. 2 and she took off her mask. I thought she is MILF, but she looks more likr granny to me. She is playful, not bad personality but granny is just not my type. That s why I m not going fc. Yeah, my bat got soft right away. She tried to resurrect it but. Oh well.
Also the place is hot. I guess you should call ahead of time so she can turn on ac.
After all, my bat can never be resurrected and I left unsatisfied.
If folks are into granny, probably fc is better. I will not come back.
-
07-19-21 20:41 #25138Regular Member

Posts: 20The old Ortega spa in Sjc
I love the Ortega spa back in the day. Anyone know if any of the ladies still working in the Oc.
-
07-19-21 18:03 #25137Senior Member

Posts: 200Went to AAA in LF in a quiet weekday afternoon.
40 ish years old masseuse. Barely speak English. Forgot her name.
.4 entry fee.
Massage was mediocre and a little teasing at the crack.
She asked for 1. 0 for CBJ and 1. 8 for cfs.
I was like. Are you fucking with me?
Opted for handy and I only got. 4 and she said minimum expense was 1. 0.
I hate to haggle as it killed the mood of everything and I did not have time for another place so I picked CBJ.
***** please I'm not going to get handy for 1. 0.
Good technique overall but guess what?
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
I'm not going to go back.
I could have added. 4 and get a hot BBFS Korean girl session.
-
07-19-21 16:35 #25136Senior Member

Posts: 244Lucy
Yep, you're just thinking too much. As mongers, there's something wrong with all of us, but we embrace the wrongness and share our stories with each other, yes to be helpful but also to commiserate or to bask in the afterglow of popping our nut. Grannie or young hottie, great experience or disaster, it's all part of the adventure of our hobbie.
Originally Posted by BeachDrone
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




