Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 24031
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13576

    Ag

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on the current AG lineup? Any would be much appreciated!
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...on-and-Reviews

  2. #13575

    Ag lineup

    Does anyone have any intel on the current AG lineup? Any would be much appreciated!

  3. #13574

    Same Rebeca?

    The photos in your second link look remarkably like the photos of the Rebeca who was recently at Elite, although they may be stolen photos. I saw the Rebeca from Elite a few months ago after she was at Elite and left to go to bookalatina under a different name. She was what you would expect to be average for those agencies.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnBraun  [View Original Post]
    Here you go, Tom:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/325/post...ful-Erika.html

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/325/post...Argentina.html

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/325/post...l-in-city.html

    As mentioned in previous postings, yes backpage.com usually posts garbage links, or come on adverts for people looking to shake down the horny and unwitting. There is, however, a certain subset of Latinas that pass through Herndon on a semi-regular basis and are identified by local area code cell phone numbers in the featured ads section of the Escort portion of the above site. They advertise for a few days and depart. Why don't you go and visit one and report back on your experience?

    - VaughnBraun.

  4. #13573
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Haven't dreamed of Mariah yet, but I can elk you that darryn is a mature gulf that gives great blow jobs you can cim and make a video for about $. 5 . Pretty mya has an amazing no gag reflex for. 8 with video, and kris is a energetic spinner for $. 2.
    Does Darryn swallow?

  5. #13572

    You're good here

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRedSox  [View Original Post]
    Hello NoVA mongers.

    I'll be in your area for a few weeks for a business trip, and would like some pointers in the right direction for some good providers to see.

    My needs are:

    Outcall to my hotel preferred, but I'll go for an incall if they're not too far from Alexandria. No car dates.

    BBBJ is a must, CIM preferred.

    GFE preferred.

    White or Latina preferred, no Asian.

    Of course, it would be rude to come in and ask for help without doing some homework first, so this is the list of providers that I intend to contact. Let me know if there's anyone that fits my needs that I've missed!

    Darryn.

    Pretty Mya.

    Mariah.

    Krissy Allure / Kris.

    Thanks in advance!
    Haven't dreamed of Mariah yet, but I can elk you that darryn is a mature gulf that gives great blow jobs you can cim and make a video for about $. 5 . Pretty mya has an amazing no gag reflex for. 8 with video, and kris is a energetic spinner for $. 2.

  6. #13571

    Scam stay away!

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousI  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just wanted to check if anyone else had any experience with this woman? She checks all my boxes, it's kind of crazy. Just wanted to make sure it's not too good to be true. Thanks!

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/7224899.htm
    It's the girl in the picture, but don't visit her. It's a scam. She changes her name and pictures a lot. Basically the just of the scam is she will take the donation and undress you and then say the donation was for her time only and everything else is tip. She will just say more if you ask about any specific services, so it's likely no matter how much you give she won't do anything.

    She likely has an enforcer nearby if you try to get your money back. She is the reason why I don't ever trust Eros or review sites because she has been doing this for years without much push back.

  7. #13570
    Hello NoVA mongers.

    I'll be in your area for a few weeks for a business trip, and would like some pointers in the right direction for some good providers to see.

    My needs are:

    Outcall to my hotel preferred, but I'll go for an incall if they're not too far from Alexandria. No car dates.

    BBBJ is a must, CIM preferred.

    GFE preferred.

    White or Latina preferred, no Asian.

    Of course, it would be rude to come in and ask for help without doing some homework first, so this is the list of providers that I intend to contact. Let me know if there's anyone that fits my needs that I've missed!

    Darryn.

    Pretty Mya.

    Mariah.

    Krissy Allure / Kris.

    Thanks in advance!

  8. #13569
    Quote Originally Posted by FfxJoseph  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Has anyone else had trouble connecting with Sela / Lixa's booker this week? Her website shows she's available, but I can't get a response via new or old text or email.

    I'm a regular and saw her twice last month. Just wondering if its me (maybe I'm no longer welcome, which would really shock me) or if it's an availability thing. Thank you for any insights. - Ffx.
    It's probably an availability issue. People have apparently mentioned to her that it's been a bit tough to get an appointment or get a hold of her booker.

  9. #13568

    Visiting LCS Ladies in Herndon

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Can you post the link?
    Here you go, Tom:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/325/post...ful-Erika.html

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/325/post...Argentina.html

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/325/post...l-in-city.html

    As mentioned in previous postings, yes backpage.com usually posts garbage links, or come on adverts for people looking to shake down the horny and unwitting. There is, however, a certain subset of Latinas that pass through Herndon on a semi-regular basis and are identified by local area code cell phone numbers in the featured ads section of the Escort portion of the above site. They advertise for a few days and depart. Why don't you go and visit one and report back on your experience?

    - VaughnBraun.

  10. #13567
    Quote Originally Posted by AkSkier75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try out the Herndon Colombians this week? The lineup looks pretty nice, the Argentinian especially.
    Can you post the link?

  11. #13566

    Herndon Colombians

    Anyone try out the Herndon Colombians this week? The lineup looks pretty nice, the Argentinian especially.

  12. #13565

    Don't bother with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3137935

    Can't find no legit information on her. She only post.

    In that in that one area.
    I have seen her twice, but neither time did I know it was her until I arrived. She uses quite a few different ads with different numbers and photos. She has been at the Comfort Inn in Springfield for over a year.

    As for the details: I dreamt that I was outside the hotel, I texted and received a room number. The woman who answered was not from my ads, but I was already there, so why not. We get undressed and she offers a massage. It felt nice, but it was very light pressure and not sensual at all. I flip and CBJ begins. Again, nice, but nothing spectacular. When asked if I am ready, I ask her to be a cowgirl which she refused. We start of Mish. She has her eyes closed and a bored expression. I play with her boobs a little and as I move my hand down there to maybe generate a bit more excitement she covered the top of the kitty. We switch to k9. I go to grab a book and she actually pushes my hand away. Now I just want to finish and ask her to put her legs together as I was getting a leg cramp and wanted to switch my position a bit. She said that it wouldn't work (huh? By now the wind has been taken out of my sails. She offers to HJ to finish and I approve. I held out as long as possible to make the time worth it. I clean, get dressed and leave.

    If she advertised truthfully, I would call it an OK experience. However with the fake ads and total lack of enthusiasm, it was a big disappointment.

    Just beware of any lady who wants you to go to the Comfort Inn on Lonsdale CT is Springfield. Make sure you ask for a pic to verify before you make the trip.

  13. #13564

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    Hey guys,

    Just wanted to check if anyone else had any experience with this woman? She checks all my boxes, it's kind of crazy. Just wanted to make sure it's not too good to be true. Thanks!

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/7224899.htm

  14. #13563

    Good time with Violet

    I had texted Violet for a same day appointment. We set a time and was instructed to text an hour prior for the address. When I texted she needed to push back our appointment by an hour. It was no problem for me. I got to the address at the new time to meet. She came out to meet with her dog and led me to her appartment.

    Once we got to her apartment, she went to get changed real quick. Violet did ask for any preference on type of lingerie, I didn't have any. Shecame out wearing a robe and her lingerie and a robe. This is when she started our time together. She started with a lapdance and BBJTC. She has one of the best head games I've ever experienced. We chatted for a bit about documentaries we've watched and different things. We started with another round of BBJ and covered up for her riding on me for a bit on the couch. Ended up we moved back to bbj to try to finish. I'm usually a one shot guy and this was the case despite her attempts. I would definitely recommend Violet.

    https://www.violetprovixen.com/

  15. #13562

    Sira

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    I am driving up this week to see Sira at CP. What is the difference between GFE and GFE+ ? The reviews seem amazing wondering if I should opt for 2 hours. Feel free to PM.
    It used to be GFE+ = BBBJCIM.

    BTW, the CP website shows a new provider there on Tuesday.

    Good luck.

    Rhino.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape