Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 8144
-
07-21-21 12:38 #1109Senior Member

Posts: 39Sunmi LT
Visiting Vegas this week. Saw Sunmi at LTLV. Picks are close to real. Taller side. Hot body. B+ real tits. Started with BBBJCIM which was off the charts. I choose to wrap up for FS. She rode me like a champ. Very sexy very into it. Would absolutely repeat. Great agency. Wish we had this in Chicago. Might need to get one for the road!
-
07-20-21 23:25 #1108Banned Member

Posts: 628Eunice was hanhee at sexyangels check my ter reviews for her.
Originally Posted by Akdovidwie
[View Original Post]
Mimi and Subin the photos keep getting reused and reused with new names which is not a good sign.
-
07-20-21 22:08 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 141Calm down gents!
Tried Shasha at little Tokyo. She is fine as fuck. Looks like the photos but the photos are photo shopped minimally. Her ass and titties are phenomenal. Good GFE service. Cip x1 cim x1!
-
07-20-21 21:13 #1106Regular Member

Posts: 2They are good!
I have seen Lucky when she was here at Little Tokyo. I think she is Seven now. The newest one Eunice was Hani at CLL before. Glad she left that shithole. Anybody try Shasha yet?
Originally Posted by Badger03
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 21:06 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 127Sasha at LT
Interested if any recognizes her from any other cities or has seen her yet? I'm interested likely will schedule soon, if so I'll post a review.
-
07-20-21 01:04 #1104Regular Member

Posts: 9New Improved DW
Last time I was in Vegas I went to the old Discreet Whisper. Now that they left and have come back are there any significant changes?
Whats the scoop on the girls? All the pictures on the website look to doctored up to believe they even closely resemble the girl you will meet at the door.
-
07-19-21 23:56 #1103Regular Member

Posts: 6Bani LT
Long time lurker, but I had to share this. Bani LT was my first dip into the K space and she is truly a treat. Can confirm the BBBJ is best I ever had. No rushing, no bs. She does not look much like the pics, but still very nice and extremely accommodating. One note: her chest is sensitive. Obviously aftermarket parts, but I had to be mindful. Had no impact on the experience, but boob guys beware.
Now that I had my first K experience, I am debating if I see her again, or try another at the same agency.
-
07-19-21 19:39 #1102Banned Member

Posts: 93Bani+BBBJ= 🔥
I was bored and decide to see Bani once again. I have been spending too much money again. She remembered me from last week and asked why I did not get the nuru. I told her I wanted a more GFE session. She definitely delivered. A nice long slow blow with licking of all my naughty bits culminating in an explosion cim. Pop number 2 was the best looking down on her ass with that Japanese style tattoo on her hip. Playing hide the sausage with her is great she surprised me with some dirty talking. I could not wait til next payday haha!
-
07-19-21 12:11 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 141Looks like LVLT had a new one
Checked littletokyolv.com and saw Mint was back and a new one name ShaSha.
-
07-19-21 10:23 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 141Only LFK
From what I remember she only does light French-kiss and is very YMMV.
Originally Posted by Kanakatak
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 09:22 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 220Cherry / Hitomi
Does she dfk??
Originally Posted by Seville
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 09:06 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 220Dallas
I dunno if I would ever use the word disappointed when referring to Dallas. Went there for a two week class and the massage parlors were the shit! Awesome service and everything goes (depending on the girl, of course). And rock bottom prices!! Hook up w one of the local seniors to get intel.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 05:15 #1097Banned Member

Posts: 29I think only GFE
I think only GFE and she look nice!
Originally Posted by BubbleButt69
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 05:13 #1096Banned Member

Posts: 29They play switch again?
They play switch again? It happen to me before.
Originally Posted by HoleInOne32
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 05:12 #1095Banned Member

Posts: 29Thanks for your information
Thanks for your information, last time with LT got bad service, but they have a lot of good review now.
Originally Posted by SXDoctor
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





