Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20182
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahhhBuddy  [View Original Post]
    She passed about a month and a half ago now, but out of respect I never said anything. She had been undergoing dialysis for a while and that played a big role in her health decline. Also, skinny Stephanie passed away that same week after getting hit by a car at the corner of Linebaugh / Nebraska.
    Skinny Stephanie? Who is that? Please PM if it's not an open forum type of answer.

    Thanks!

  2. #20181

    All my respects

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    I believe Kat J. The one who used to live in a shitty trailer just north of Busch east of Nebraska. The super skinny worker who liked to negotiate way more than she liked to suck dick.

    She's been off the track but still working with regulars throughout the pandemic. Her body just gave out due to the consistent drug abuse.

    I heard this from her family.
    She passed about a month and a half ago now, but out of respect I never said anything. She had been undergoing dialysis for a while and that played a big role in her health decline. Also, skinny Stephanie passed away that same week after getting hit by a car at the corner of Linebaugh / Nebraska.

  3. #20180
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJon21  [View Original Post]
    Damn it man! She was a decent person under all her problems, as some are. RIP Kat.
    I knew this would draw you out. I thought you were one of the regulars she was still seeing during the pandemic, I guess not.

  4. #20179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    This Kat or a different one? I seem to recall that she was a sister of one of the other street girls but I can't remember which one. Mindy?
    Yes, that's her and that is my photo. I took that the day I met her!

    Yes that was her sister.

  5. #20178
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    This Kat or a different one? I seem to recall that she was a sister of one of the other street girls but I can't remember which one. Mindy?
    Damn it man! She was a decent person under all her problems. As some are. Are. I. P. Kat.

  6. #20177

    Bella The Juggernaut

    Artful Solicitation or STFU?

    Wednesday evening hooker patrol was over before it began.

    I was refueling the recon machine at Neb / Sligh about to head north when someone walks up from behind and quite unfashionably sez, " hey, ya ready to git yer dick sucked?

    I turn around. "Oh hey Bella! That's no way for a young lady to talk but sure thing, let me hit the atm real quick. ".

    So off I go with the juggernaut to her flat to do our usual well rehearsed routine. LOL. She'd been doing BJ's all day and was relieved to change up with some bottom knocking.

    BBBJ great as usual. CFSpead eagle mish! She's so fuckin' sleazy! BBBJCIMSP! Yeehaw!

    The repeat goes unspoken.

    Stay safe stay tuned!

  7. #20176

    RIP Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    I believe Kat J. The one who used to live in a shitty trailer just north of Busch east of Nebraska. The super skinny worker who liked to negotiate way more than she liked to suck dick.

    She's been off the track but still working with regulars throughout the pandemic. Her body just gave out due to the consistent drug abuse.

    I heard this from her family.
    This Kat or a different one? I seem to recall that she was a sister of one of the other street girls but I can't remember which one. Mindy?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kat.jpg‎  

  8. #20175

    Forever gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazer  [View Original Post]
    Tuesday evening hooker patrol naturally included a couple of sweeps through Nowateney even though its been dry up there lately.

    I spot Vegas on her bike talking to some stragglers at the Manchester. I wave, she waves back. Once around the block and of course she's gone. Can't find her anywhere after that. Patience. It will happen. L roll out to Nebraska.

    I spot a thin older dark haired WSW at the bus stop south of Cicle K / Skipper rd. She's nothing to write home about and up close she looks like she could be the Wicked Witch of the Flying Cloud trailer park. She's got a place there with some guy who was no problem. He left.

    Told her I wanted a BJ and was only paying 20. She said ok and got naked revealing a typical marred and scarred junkie body.

    Her oral skills were great. Fantastic. BBBJCIMSW! Keep your eyes closed and pretend you're starring in your favorite porn scene.

    Personally, I wouldn't stick the leg of a chair into this hooker let alone my prize fighter!

    Although she was super nice and very accommodating, I won't repeat until I see tumbleweeds out there. No offence.

    Sorry to hear about Kat. Wow. All the ones we say good bye forever too.

    This hobby can be a mind fuck!

    Stay safe stay tuned!
    2020-2021 have been bad years for alot of girls I knew and saw leave this world. Even the ones that weren't on candy and did low volume due to financial need or needing some help for medical reasons. Most are good people with unfortunate circumstances.

    It's sad watching the decline and the end. Hopefully better years ahead.

  9. #20174

    Becky

    Tuesday evening hooker patrol naturally included a couple of sweeps through Nowateney even though its been dry up there lately.

    I spot Vegas on her bike talking to some stragglers at the Manchester. I wave, she waves back. Once around the block and of course she's gone. Can't find her anywhere after that. Patience. It will happen. L roll out to Nebraska.

    I spot a thin older dark haired WSW at the bus stop south of Cicle K / Skipper rd. She's nothing to write home about and up close she looks like she could be the Wicked Witch of the Flying Cloud trailer park. She's got a place there with some guy who was no problem. He left.

    Told her I wanted a BJ and was only paying 20. She said ok and got naked revealing a typical marred and scarred junkie body.

    Her oral skills were great. Fantastic. BBBJCIMSW! Keep your eyes closed and pretend you're starring in your favorite porn scene.

    Personally, I wouldn't stick the leg of a chair into this hooker let alone my prize fighter!

    Although she was super nice and very accommodating, I won't repeat until I see tumbleweeds out there. No offence.

    Sorry to hear about Kat. Wow. All the ones we say good bye forever too.

    This hobby can be a mind fuck!

    Stay safe stay tuned!

  10. #20173

    Looking for recommendations

    Does anyone have any recommendations for Brandon / Riverview area?

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #20172

    Jayhawk

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    It's a box canyon, like shooting fish in a barrel. Female LEO stands out front, she waves you in, comes up to your window makes the deal gives the take down signal and the monger gets arrested. This location is notorious.

    I rarely shop south of Hillborough Ave.
    I'll second this. As a matter of fact, a Jayhawk "fish in a barrel sting" is the only time I almost got myself busted. I saw a cute WSW (cop) and pulled in. She walked up to my driver window which was already down and started chatting me up. The 22 rules kicked in and I said "I have no interest in talking to you" and rolled up my window. I got out of there and then drove around a bit. About 10 minutes later I saw the Jayhawk lit up like a red and blue Christmas tree. Some other poor monger got nailed. By the way, this was late at night, so don't think you can't get busted late at night.

    Just say no to girls hanging around the Jayhawk.

  12. #20171

    Lo

    Just reading through some old posts and came across some old chatter and pics about Lo. It's been a couple of years I'd guess since I saw here and then she vanished. Anyone ever get the real info on what happened to hear. Couple of stories floated around for a while, moved away, got scooped up, got clean and got out. Damn, she was probably one of the finest SW around. Whole reason I stopped doing SWs because she flat disappeared. I miss Braxton too, wasn't as hot, but she could perform and was reliable to get ahold of. RIP. Anyway, if anyone has the 411 on Lo, it would be great to know. If she's gone UTR, that would be even better. Q.

  13. #20170

    Re: Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    I believe Kat J. The one who used to live in a shitty trailer just north of Busch east of Nebraska. The super skinny worker who liked to negotiate way more than she liked to suck dick.

    She's been off the track but still working with regulars throughout the pandemic. Her body just gave out due to the consistent drug abuse.

    I heard this from her family.
    Sorry to hear this sad news.

    LA1215

  14. #20169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354

    Kat is dead

    I believe Kat J. The one who used to live in a shitty trailer just north of Busch east of Nebraska. The super skinny worker who liked to negotiate way more than she liked to suck dick.

    She's been off the track but still working with regulars throughout the pandemic. Her body just gave out due to the consistent drug abuse.

    I heard this from her family.

  15. #20168

    Hold firm

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazer  [View Original Post]
    Cheers guys!

    I spent a little extra time on the north end of the track with an eye out for Vegas last weekend. No sightings.

    I remember seeing her a few years back and thought she was possibly too far gone. Then I saw her hangin' out at Kaci's LL spot a couple of months ago and thought "oh hell yeah." But Kaci said "oh hell no" to us using her room so I missed out. But thanks for the input guys. I'm sure I'll catch up to her soon.

    For me, Bella has been a consistent non problematic provider for the most part. Great oral and nice sex action. She has ripped me off on 2 occasions a good while back. She was tired, worn out and still needed to get high. Unfortunate but understandable. She apologized and made good on those misdeeds.

    Now the wacked out crack pot crazy shit she comes up with to get extra money from you is another story. LOL.

    Stay safe stay tuned!
    Yes, that's the annoying part with Bella but I always hold firm to my offer. And lately, it's been bbbjwswallow for a slightly higher donation. So when I bust, she would catch it all and try to spit out my man gravy. I just remind her the deal since I don't donate upfront. Hold firm and she's fine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape