Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8851

    Except

    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    Dayum that is smart!

    Thanks, dude!
    The link takes you to, "phone does not exist" so that one isn't real helpful. Probably an excellent idea, just this example didn't work out.

  2. #8850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Any info on this one?


  3. #8849

    Remii is a no-go

    Set up was easy. Qv + GFE Stopped in the middle of BBJ and started upcharging to continue. She's got a case of GPS and upcharges for every little thing. Couldn't finish and let her know it was because of her terrible service. She's got a pimp and threatened to have him show up. Classy girl.

    She's got a belly on her too. Old pics.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/64683561

  4. #8848
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus00  [View Original Post]
    As a courtesy to your fellow mongers, there's something you can do that would be a really big help. Before posting URLs from escortbabylon.net, click on the 'More Pics and Reviews' button at the bottom, and that will lookup all pics from previous posts for the advertising provider. Then click on any other tab in the header (Old Posts, Info / Stats, Reviews, or Comments) and the URL in the address bar will contain the providers phone number at the end.

    If we all adopt this as a convention, mongers can Google the phone number from the URL if the link is dead. Below is an example of a URL with the providers phone number at the end. Thanks!

    Just doing my part part to help out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8139228295
    Dayum that is smart!

    Thanks, dude!

  5. #8847

    Comms

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegoodhead1  [View Original Post]
    This is my first review. I'm new to the Orlando area and figured I would contribute.

    I contacted Aubrey for a QV date. Her comms were not so good as she is very slow to respond. She finally gave me the address and time to meet in Apopka. I text her when I get to her motel. The motel looks ok during the day, but might be a little sketchy at night. I waited for about 5 minutes before she replies. She asks me the same LE questions she already asked me before. This took another 5 minutes or so. She then asks me to wait another 5 minutes because she is not ready. After about 10 minutes she finally gives me the room number. She opens the door and we do a cop check. She is the girl in the pics. She is slim with A or B tits and a pretty face. Her room is a little messy, but the bed is clean. I'm there for a BBBJCIM with swallow. That's my thing. She has to go to the bathroom before we started. She is not very fast and I wait another 10 minutes. She finally come out and we get naked and do some LFK onto the bed where she gives me a very good BBBJ. She has very good head skills. She payed attention to the boys and added some DT every so often. I eventually blow my load in her mouth and she swallowed it all. It was very sexy. We got dressed and said our good-byes.

    I would probably return if I couldn't find anyone else. Her comms are bad and she takes a long time to get ready. But her head game is very good and she swallows. This is a big plus for me.

    I did some research here and found a small list of pretty and young looking providers who do BBBJCIM with swallow (Nikibaby, Jerseygirl, maybe Katie Kisses). I contacted a handful of providers before Aubrey and they did not provide BBBJCIM with swallow. I saw the bbbjcimws section here, but it seems Jerseygirl and Nikibaby are the only providers I can find. Can anyone give me or point me to a good list of good looking providers that do BBBJCIM with swallow? I appreciate any help.

    Here is the link to Aubrey's ad: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/64456792.
    I'll say you're pretty lucky for a first time review (in orlando) and got to see her. The details seem to match what's been said. Either way I'd like to know the secret cause I've messaged her 30 times across the last few months and while some have bad comms like responding to late, she have NEVER responded to any of my text from multiple numbers. I really don't get it LOL, but if there's some secret password feel free to share.

  6. #8846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy;5453063[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/64665617[/URL]

    Saw this chick. Looks older than the picks. 80 20 minutes. No lfk, BBBJ, cfs. Wouldn't repeat because I think she takes pictures well but does not lnd not nearly look like them really. Doesn't do cg. Incall is an apt complex.
    Agree she's definitely older than pics, and is not really very appealing, but does have a nice personality.

  7. #8845

    If You Are Unsure

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucf2020  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vojniak  [View Original Post]
    All the signs of a fake here brother.
    I concur, but you could always send her the 30% deposit she requires to "book" her and see if she replies to you beyond that, if you still aren't certain.

    Grain 56.

  8. #8844

    Aubrey

    This is my first review. I'm new to the Orlando area and figured I would contribute.

    I contacted Aubrey for a QV date. Her comms were not so good as she is very slow to respond. She finally gave me the address and time to meet in Apopka. I text her when I get to her motel. The motel looks ok during the day, but might be a little sketchy at night. I waited for about 5 minutes before she replies. She asks me the same LE questions she already asked me before. This took another 5 minutes or so. She then asks me to wait another 5 minutes because she is not ready. After about 10 minutes she finally gives me the room number. She opens the door and we do a cop check. She is the girl in the pics. She is slim with A or B tits and a pretty face. Her room is a little messy, but the bed is clean. I'm there for a BBBJCIM with swallow. That's my thing. She has to go to the bathroom before we started. She is not very fast and I wait another 10 minutes. She finally come out and we get naked and do some LFK onto the bed where she gives me a very good BBBJ. She has very good head skills. She payed attention to the boys and added some DT every so often. I eventually blow my load in her mouth and she swallowed it all. It was very sexy. We got dressed and said our good-byes.

    I would probably return if I couldn't find anyone else. Her comms are bad and she takes a long time to get ready. But her head game is very good and she swallows. This is a big plus for me.

    I did some research here and found a small list of pretty and young looking providers who do BBBJCIM with swallow (Nikibaby, Jerseygirl, maybe Katie Kisses). I contacted a handful of providers before Aubrey and they did not provide BBBJCIM with swallow. I saw the bbbjcimws section here, but it seems Jerseygirl and Nikibaby are the only providers I can find. Can anyone give me or point me to a good list of good looking providers that do BBBJCIM with swallow? I appreciate any help.

    Here is the link to Aubrey's ad: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/64456792.

  9. #8843

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucf2020  [View Original Post]
    All the signs of a fake here brother.

  10. #8842

    Nicole East

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/64665617

    Saw this chick. Looks older than the picks. 80 20 minutes. No lfk, BBBJ, cfs. Wouldn't repeat because I think she takes pictures well but does not look like them really. Doesn't do cg. Incall is an apt complex.

  11. #8841

    Qny reviews

    Was wondering if any seen this one if so how was she https://callescort.org/321-999-0769.

  12. #8840

  13. #8839

    Blonde

    Has anyone partaken?

  14. #8838

    Open Gasher

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    Is this the lady who had the flesh wound from candy poker?

    If so I'd be staying away.
    Quote Originally Posted by DixenCider  [View Original Post]

    No its a different girl but disgusting. If you have the stomach for it click on pictures, then scoll to the bottom and click more images and you see it. Yuck.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4076698325
    That's the horrible whiner all around horrible date Mandy / Bambi (goes by many more names too) with the open gash. She changes her names as often as Jane Doe changes her ad themes. Mandy was one of the few Orlando Providers that offered 4-Hole Service. LOL.

    Grain 56.

  15. #8837
    Quote Originally Posted by DixenCider  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but when that ad was brought up here I did laugh, especially at how bold it was. Now watch her get a few clients, make a few bucks and come out with another ad about not sucking our nasty dicks LOL.
    Give her a try, she's actually fun to do a date with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape