The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 594 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 644 694 1094 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 18236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9341

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    She told me she's only posted a few times with only 1 successful meet. also she's new u can tell just by talking and chilling with her she hasn't done this much. Do you know how fast CL flags any post? You have a 2 percent chance of even getting a reply if that. So saying she posted on CL 2 weeks ago so that doesn't make her a utr is completely wrong. If you've only posted on CL your a utr in my eyes. I asked her if she wanted to post on listcrawler and she said no she didn't want to do that so utr.
    Can you PM her digits, and a general location? Maybe a pic if you have one?

    SG1000.

  2. #9340
    Quote Originally Posted by DMicheals34  [View Original Post]
    Hello Guys, took a hiatus but I'm back for a short while. Tried to contact molly but it didn't go through. Is she still available?

    Tried contacting Orlo but his inbox was full


    -DM
    Not available, she's working on bettering herself and she's doing really good.

  3. #9339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by DMicheals34  [View Original Post]
    Hello Guys, took a hiatus but I'm back for a short while. Tried to contact molly but it didn't go through. Is she still available?

    Tried contacting Orlo but his inbox was full


    -DM
    Sorry didn't realize that my inbox was full.

    Molly is basically retired, seeing very few members if any. She is doing well and has a job.

    Orlo69.

  4. #9338

    Molly

    Hello Guys, took a hiatus but I'm back for a short while. Tried to contact molly but it didn't go through. Is she still available?

    Tried contacting Orlo but his inbox was full


    -DM

  5. #9337

    Your Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by EndGame  [View Original Post]
    What happened to your (ultra) UTR hispanic find? You posted 2-3 weeks ago that she had moved in with you. Is that still a thing or have you both moved on? If the latter, how can I be of help to her?
    Just because I have something at home does not mean that I still don't look around. I would venture to guess that at least 70% of the mongers on here have something at home.

  6. #9336
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    If you've only posted on CL your a utr in my eyes. I asked her if she wanted to post on listcrawler and she said no she didn't want to do that so utr.
    Can you send me her contact then.

    I've posted a couple reviews and a few question posts.

  7. #9335
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro I'm omw to see her in 2 hrs, I knew she was pretty new at this but I figured us senior members could warm her up and get her comfortable and HAPPY I knew you wouldn't disappoint us if you saw her glad you got her first. She told me she was tight and that little frame I know is going to be fun. I'll report back tonight and well said let's not scare her off she's new too this. When I gave her number out she hit me back like whoa you have a lot of friends LOL. So treat her right and don't play games if I've shared the digits with you.
    Can you please PM me her digits?

  8. #9334
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    So went to meet up with her a few hours ago, unfortunately I got halfway there and her roommate showed up so she can't host all the time. We switched it to a cardate, so pulled up to her location and she came down immediately no waiting at all. That's a huge plus cause we know how long some of these girls can keep you waiting. Anyways looked just like her pics still has the blue hair. So we found a safe place in her neighborhood and parked there, she's skinny really tiny and tight like HIF said head is average but got better as she kept going. We did a little K9 but it was uncomfortable switched to mish and had trouble getting back in the position was just awkward so told her to just give me head cause I knew I was not going to bust in the car it just wasn't enough room. Gave me head until I bust in her mouth then she spit it outside. She cut me a deal since we couldn't really get comfortable and only really got to enjoy the head. But I'll be back to see her when she can host she's so tiny I need her in the bed. Don't hesitate to hit her up if I shared the digits she said she likes my friends so far that have came to see her.
    Can you please PM me her number?

  9. #9333

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    She told me she's only posted a few times with only 1 successful meet. also she's new u can tell just by talking and chilling with her she hasn't done this much. Do you know how fast CL flags any post? You have a 2 percent chance of even getting a reply if that. So saying she posted on CL 2 weeks ago so that doesn't make her a utr is completely wrong. If you've only posted on CL your a utr in my eyes. I asked her if she wanted to post on listcrawler and she said no she didn't want to do that so utr.
    I totally agree with Mach I have been on this site for at least 10 years know a UTR compared to a pro she is far from being a pro and she doesn't want to be any more than a UTR is only looking for a few good friends HIF.

  10. #9332
    Quote Originally Posted by PastPrime47  [View Original Post]
    Sorry fellas but she is not an UTR. She has been posting on CL for at least two weeks. I contacted her two weeks ago and she said she wanted to get her hair and nails done, needed 150 - 200. When I did not reply back, she messaged again saying that 100 would do. Just a FYI!
    What happened to your (ultra) UTR hispanic find? You posted 2-3 weeks ago that she had moved in with you. Is that still a thing or have you both moved on? If the latter, how can I be of help to her?

  11. #9331

    That's utr in my eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by PastPrime47  [View Original Post]
    Sorry fellas but she is not an UTR. She has been posting on CL for at least two weeks. I contacted her two weeks ago and she said she wanted to get her hair and nails done, needed 150 - 200. When I did not reply back, she messaged again saying that 100 would do. Just a FYI!
    She told me she's only posted a few times with only 1 successful meet. also she's new u can tell just by talking and chilling with her she hasn't done this much. Do you know how fast CL flags any post? You have a 2 percent chance of even getting a reply if that. So saying she posted on CL 2 weeks ago so that doesn't make her a utr is completely wrong. If you've only posted on CL your a utr in my eyes. I asked her if she wanted to post on listcrawler and she said no she didn't want to do that so utr.

  12. #9330

    Chocolate Spinner

    Sorry fellas but she is not an UTR. She has been posting on CL for at least two weeks. I contacted her two weeks ago and she said she wanted to get her hair and nails done, needed 150 - 200. When I did not reply back, she messaged again saying that 100 would do. Just a FYI!

  13. #9329

    New chocolate spinner UTR

    I told her I wanted to eat her ass and she said one of you guys broke her cherry on that yesterday LOL. Horny bastards lmao. She said she is only available in the am today. She seems like a fine gal to chat with. Treat her nice fellas.

  14. #9328
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    ATHiker and miniman27 your inbox is full clear it so I can send you the digits. And anyone else who messages me please have room in your inbox to receive the message.
    Is there any other way to connect with her than her secret digits?

    I haven't reached trusted status yet, but I love spinners.

  15. #9327

    The man of the day!! Teamwork style!

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    Well thanks to MackMaine for the digits on his UTR chocolate spinner I did Uber her to my place in East Orlando to spend an hour at a rate of $$ plus uber which by the way was not cheap LOL you can tell she is pretty new at this after some conversation she got a little comfortable and we headed to the playroom some nice DFK sucking on those nice little tits and playing with that little tight pussy which by the way is tight went for some DATY which she absolutely loved had several Os went through a couple positions Finished with a BBBJCIM she never lost a drop not the best BJ but like I said she is new and I'm sure will get better I will for sure repeat treat her right she is new let's not scare her away pm Mack for digits HIF.
    Every once and awhile there seems to be that great synergy of members coming together. Hell if new UTR is discovered by Mack, and Happy jumps in there to toft licking split and seems to be a winner!! Looking like this weekend or hopefully this evening turns out to be a success!! Hoping I hear back with contact info unless mackmaine still busy hanging out with her!! Good times!! Keep them comming!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape