Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 700 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 750 800 1200 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 24031
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13546
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Awesome post. Just curious why do you avoid independents. Have you seen the likes of Josephine or Sela (Edelweiss)? I personally have them up at the very top.
    I've gotten completely ripped off, paid $$ and expected literal pornstar experience and got below GFE. In the beginning of learning the hobby, always paid more $ and got barely GFE or something equivalent to a crapshoot pump and dump (not my preferred experience). I appreciate and will pay for quality and not just value. Just learned there's too big off a risk on my end to make it worth it both service wise and with possible busts. Out of all my independent experiences there were maybe two exceptions that met or exceeded my expectations. Almost every other experience from those two were abysmal experiences. Nothing matches the quality and price point in NYC and LA. And yes Edelweiss was one of them but again, she was from the kgirl world with great reviews but even her prices have now launched as well. I've been fortunate to be in expected list of what most providers want / appreciate and if we click maybe a phone number.

  2. #13545
    What's the half-hr and full hour donations at this place? I heard it's more than the kgirl agencies around here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Novabhanchan  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Jura. Very nice but older than pics. Didn't click as much but still recommend. All current options were home runs but YMMV might vary more with them?

    Revised dream order:

    Seria, nana, saki, koto, Jura, meiko.

  3. #13544

    Great Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Novabhanchan  [View Original Post]
    New and young Asian talent avoid this area. I've gotten varied responses from some of the numbers I've gotten but the new young talent have opted to stay in LA and NY. I've completely stopped seeing independents and stick to agencies but again there are no guarantees but a higher likelihood at expected service. For every Naomi kerri and Lynn I've seen there's been a longer list of kgirls on the back end of their careers. Almost all my contacts in the AMP sector are in their 40's who don't look this age. I drive 1 hour north and I have had success finding the 25-35 NY girls who some times provides GFE level service. YMMV as always.

    With that being said regarding MP:

    1. Never met mariko but regret it now.

    2. Stopped seeing the cgirl options because of inconsistent service. Do not like DFK and sometimes avoids other GFE services, looks wise. Normally match pictures.

    3. Expected service from meiko.

    4. I think her name was kiki? Worst experience similar to independents I've encountered.

    5. Saki. Out of the world exp with someone who looks 10-15's year younger.

    5. Koto. Super fun in an average looking package.

    6. Seria. Out of the world exp in a youthful package.

    7. Nana. Have to disagree with some points from other posts. I do agree that she is taller than expected 5'6-7" - looks more like Lisa from black pink than glamor pics. For me, I prefer GND and she fits that bill. Regarding service. I threw everything at her for 30-45 minutes and she wanted more. I had to take water breaks and I got a leg cramp. We clicked so YMMV. Highly recommend.

    Dream order? Seria, Nana, Saki, Koto, then Meiko.

    My dream order matches the looks and level of experience of my west coast expectations. Hopefully the kgirls agencies can bring back similar level of talent.
    Awesome post. Just curious why do you avoid independents. Have you seen the likes of Josephine or Sela (Edelweiss)? I personally have them up at the very top.

  4. #13543

    Micah Callahan aka Riley Marie

    Anybody know what became of Micah / Riley? Saw her by herself early 2019. Had a great time. Then did a duo with her friend Piper Richardson shortly after. Got an email that same summer with a gofundme link stating that Piper had ran into some legal issues and was asking who could help out. After that, I no longer get her monthly tour updates, her TER page has no recent reviews and neither of their P411 accounts are active anymore. Micah was a great girl from out west; I know she worked a civvie job.

    https://www.foxylists.com/micahcallahan

    https://www.slixa.com/dc/washington/micah-callahan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Micah.jpg‎  

  5. #13542
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilia21  [View Original Post]
    Cute girl.

    Nice ass.
    Can you provide her contact info? She looks great.

  6. #13541

    Forgot one

    I also saw Jura. Very nice but older than pics. Didn't click as much but still recommend. All current options were home runs but YMMV might vary more with them?

    Revised dream order:

    Seria, nana, saki, koto, Jura, meiko.

  7. #13540

    Jgirl fan

    New and young Asian talent avoid this area. I've gotten varied responses from some of the numbers I've gotten but the new young talent have opted to stay in LA and NY. I've completely stopped seeing independents and stick to agencies but again there are no guarantees but a higher likelihood at expected service. For every Naomi kerri and Lynn I've seen there's been a longer list of kgirls on the back end of their careers. Almost all my contacts in the AMP sector are in their 40's who don't look this age. I drive 1 hour north and I have had success finding the 25-35 NY girls who some times provides GFE level service. YMMV as always.

    With that being said regarding MP:

    1. Never met mariko but regret it now.

    2. Stopped seeing the cgirl options because of inconsistent service. Do not like DFK and sometimes avoids other GFE services, looks wise. Normally match pictures.

    3. Expected service from meiko.

    4. I think her name was kiki? Worst experience similar to independents I've encountered.

    5. Saki. Out of the world exp with someone who looks 10-15's year younger.

    5. Koto. Super fun in an average looking package.

    6. Seria. Out of the world exp in a youthful package.

    7. Nana. Have to disagree with some points from other posts. I do agree that she is taller than expected 5'6-7" - looks more like Lisa from black pink than glamor pics. For me, I prefer GND and she fits that bill. Regarding service. I threw everything at her for 30-45 minutes and she wanted more. I had to take water breaks and I got a leg cramp. We clicked so YMMV. Highly recommend.

    Dream order? Seria, Nana, Saki, Koto, then Meiko.

    My dream order matches the looks and level of experience of my west coast expectations. Hopefully the kgirls agencies can bring back similar level of talent.

  8. #13539

    Cute

    Cute girl.

    Nice ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0.jpg‎  

  9. #13538
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    It's moonpalace.club. Not in Herndon. However, if you haven't been a regular there you'll have to go through screening.
    https://www.moonpalace.club/

  10. #13537

    Mp

    Quote Originally Posted by HotNuts  [View Original Post]
    Are they a successor of the old LF? Same contact info, or are they complete different group?
    Yes, successor to LF but a lot more careful now.

  11. #13536
    Quote Originally Posted by BlurryVision28  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes it's site maintenance, or they are adding girls to the line up on the page. I see Holly is a new girl at DT. She was avail today but early hours 9 am- 1 pm.
    I believe you meant Hera? Yes, she has been on there since the beginning of July.

  12. #13535
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    It's moonpalace.club. Not in Herndon. However, if you haven't been a regular there you'll have to go through screening.
    Are they a successor of the old LF? Same contact info, or are they complete different group?

  13. #13534

    Tysons Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the response. I saw the ad for Victoria and figured this was the case but wanted to be sure. Sucks because they were pretty responsive and quality of girls was great.
    They are still responsive. I contacted each one of them through their independent add and they all responded.

    Figrindan mentioned they moved to a site called Chrissy's List. I'd imagine they'll give you access to the site once you book an appointment.

  14. #13533

    Mp

    Quote Originally Posted by Samizza  [View Original Post]
    For some reason I called some moon palace in Herndon and they said there is no Seria here Not sure if I called the right place.
    It's moonpalace.club. Not in Herndon. However, if you haven't been a regular there you'll have to go through screening.

  15. #13532
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa2020  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/64531548

    She does not disappoint folks. Great way to start the day, she will not be around for long but promised she'll be back soon. Trust me you'll want to see her.
    Oooh. Details? Her body looks amazing. Titties look super nice!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape