Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4930

    Fuka at WSD

    Fuka at WSD. BBFS friendly with $100 tip for CIP. After I came, she showed me her toys as she is also a S&M dominatrix. Just love the Japanese talent coming recently. Third Japanese girl that I've creampied this month.

  2. #4929
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    I used to try fisting with Daisy from GC and later independent. I could only get four fingers in. She was game for me to try my whole hand but never got past that point. I usually finished with a creampie or CIM with her.
    OH man Daisy, another of my faves. Never fisted her but she always gave me BBFS. The first time was totally unexpected and from then on there was never a cover in sight. It was one of my first BBFS experiences in the hobby though so I was still too hesitant to cip, but I'm sure she wouldn't have minded. Anyway that's going on almost ten years now miss her and GC's or Jerry's Office Cherries as they were briefly known's lineup. They had some real gems, Brandy, Roxxanna, Tanya, Solange, some around longer then others but Daisy and Brandy were my two faves there, tho Daisy was the only one I got BBFS from.

    Sure I know this is outdated and irrelevant info, but it's fun strolling down memory lane now and again.

  3. #4928
    Wait daisy let you creampie her, I tried to fuck her raw at GC when she worked there, she would only allow the tip, damm I miss fucking her wish she was still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    I used to try fisting with Daisy from GC and later independent. I could only get four fingers in. She was game for me to try my whole hand but never got past that point. I usually finished with a creampie or CIM with her.

  4. #4927
    Quote Originally Posted by Danginfantry  [View Original Post]
    Funny because I always wanted to fist a girl. Closest I got was this chick on SA who was into anal. Ended up putting more than half of my hand in her ass before she tapped out.
    I used to try fisting with Daisy from GC and later independent. I could only get four fingers in. She was game for me to try my whole hand but never got past that point. I usually finished with a creampie or CIM with her.

  5. #4926
    Funny because I always wanted to fist a girl. Closest I got was this chick on SA who was into anal. Ended up putting more than half of my hand in her ass before she tapped out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Albertel6  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any girl who allows you to fist her? At any price. Still looking.

  6. #4925

    Saeko

    Went to CCP or AsianDesires whatever its called near the Rockefeller place. 3 girls around. Saw Saeko- nothing like pics- doled up pics obviously. Opted for bb for 30 min. 220+100. However I noticed bumps right on the V after the standing shower- she insisted they are from shaving and tried to show some Japanese testing certificate. I said does not work in US- then she showed some random local test report. So I took my extra $ back and proceeded with bbj+cfs. Boring session- mechanical- no bosom assets. Would not repeat.

  7. #4924

    Fisting?

    Does anyone know of any girl who allows you to fist her? At any price. Still looking.

  8. #4923
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    http://asiandesiresnyc.com/flora/

    I have always read her reviews. I suspect bare friendly but no definitive answer yet. Is anyone knows about her?
    Never gotten it from her before. Bare camel slides yes. A few times the head slipped in and she quickly pulled off. When asked about just going without she just says she doesn't do that like other girls, not even for additional tip.

  9. #4922

    Info please

    http://asiandesiresnyc.com/flora/

    I have always read her reviews. I suspect bare friendly but no definitive answer yet. Is anyone knows about her?

  10. #4921

    CCP Saeko

    Well after unsuccessfully trying to book Fuka at WSD, they baited & switched me another girl which I walked. I went to my next option Saeko at CCP. GND type, limited English, DFK, no rimming, and BBFS with creampie. If it's your fetish to fuck a Japanese school girl and have make all those noises you hear in Japanese porn, she's your girl. Not a model by any means. She's a bit cold at first but when I entered her bare. Her wild side came out. She declined greek. $320 + 100 tip for bare.

  11. #4920
    Quote Originally Posted by Danginfantry  [View Original Post]
    I did piss in her mouth and she drank it but I wouldn't repeat.
    Well, sounds like you kids had a wonderful time then lmao.

  12. #4919

    As long as you feel comfortable

    Going to spend your time and energy on someone who has BBFS the whole NYC, If that's your thing have fun. Gina is for low level mongers. Just know if you ever want to see an actual SAFE indie it will be dam near impossible after having a meeting with her because of her very unsafe services and can you blame them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo12  [View Original Post]
    Finally going to see her over the weekend. Wondering if there's anything I should know? Her age varies by like 20 years depending who you ask. I've seen Dr Lisa before and it was a good time but I haven't returned because she was a bit too old for me. Is Gina around the same age? Any good stories or anything about her? feel Free to pm. Thanks.
    .

  13. #4918

    Gina

    She's def older. I saw her a few years ago and wasn't too impressed. She was down for anything tho but the place where she was staying at was kinda dirty, her lips were so chapped that I couldn't even stand to kiss her. Her dog was running around like a mad man, I did piss in her mouth and she drank it but I wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo12  [View Original Post]
    Finally going to see her over the weekend. Wondering if there's anything I should know? Her age varies by like 20 years depending who you ask. I've seen Dr Lisa before and it was a good time but I haven't returned because she was a bit too old for me. Is Gina around the same age? Any good stories or anything about her? feel Free to pm. Thanks.

  14. #4917
    Quote Originally Posted by ConDiamond22  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised with the amount of time she's been in the hobby that no monger has posted their video with her.
    I've seen some older ones with bad quality.

    I totally forgot you could film or even thought about it because I was having such a good time.

    I may have to do that next time. I rather watch my own vids anyway, than other people's vids, professional or amateur.

  15. #4916
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    I'd say early to mid 40's, but looks wise and and performance wise, you couldn't tell.

    Everyone should definitely see her at least once in their lifetime!

    She will fuck you silly and drain you of all your cum. Amazing time and woman!

    Enjoy!!

    I was just thinking of reaching out to see if she was in NY and now I want to see her again, too!
    I'm surprised with the amount of time she's been in the hobby that no monger has posted their video with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape