Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4915

    The Legendary Gina Rollins

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo12  [View Original Post]
    Finally going to see her over the weekend. Wondering if there's anything I should know? Her age varies by like 20 years depending who you ask. I've seen Dr Lisa before and it was a good time but I haven't returned because she was a bit too old for me. Is Gina around the same age? Any good stories or anything about her? feel Free to pm. Thanks.
    I'd say early to mid 40's, but looks wise and and performance wise, you couldn't tell.

    Everyone should definitely see her at least once in their lifetime!

    She will fuck you silly and drain you of all your cum. Amazing time and woman!

    Enjoy!!

    I was just thinking of reaching out to see if she was in NY and now I want to see her again, too!

  2. #4914
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo12  [View Original Post]
    Finally going to see her over the weekend. Wondering if there's anything I should know? Her age varies by like 20 years depending who you ask. I've seen Dr Lisa before and it was a good time but I haven't returned because she was a bit too old for me. Is Gina around the same age? Any good stories or anything about her? feel Free to pm. Thanks.
    She's in her 50's but looks like early 40's. Total fucking nymphomaniac that will do pretty much everything short of letting me fist her!

  3. #4913

    Gina rollins

    Finally going to see her over the weekend. Wondering if there's anything I should know? Her age varies by like 20 years depending who you ask. I've seen Dr Lisa before and it was a good time but I haven't returned because she was a bit too old for me. Is Gina around the same age? Any good stories or anything about her? feel Free to pm. Thanks.

  4. #4912
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Ooh. Interesting. How much was it for bare & greek?
    I gave a tip of $150.

  5. #4911

    CCP Saeko

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef16  [View Original Post]
    Saeko I got rim and she got really into kissing once I went in bare and Greek I don't know my time ran out. I want to try Fuka as well.
    Ooh. Interesting. How much was it for bare & greek?

  6. #4910
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    Two big losses for the escort community and bareback community as well. The former due to covid, the later she OD. Very sad. Coming out from covid, the world is different. A lot of changes.
    A shame. Didn't know about Hollie's passing. Heard about Samantha thru a brief post on twitter but didn't know OD. RIP to both.

  7. #4909
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Does Saeko offer anything else on her menu? Rimming? Good kisser? I want to try her and possibly Fuka at WSD but I end up going back to see Tomomi at AS who offers it all except greek, YMMV. Ayumi looks hot & young but I'm reading too many mixed reviews of her and Saki at AS is just not my type. All these legitimate young Japanese girls coming lately. What a pleasant surprise.

    Also read in the Massage Parlor thread that LingLing is bbfs friendly.
    Saeko I got rim and she got really into kissing once I went in bare and Greek I don't know my time ran out. I want to try Fuka as well.

  8. #4908

    Re: Saeko

    *Tuma*, LFK, no Greek. YMMV.

    Saw Ling Ling briefly in passing. If you don't mind almost flat chested she seemed cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Does Saeko offer anything else on her menu? Rimming? Good kisser? I want to try her and possibly Fuka at WSD but I end up going back to see Tomomi at AS who offers it all except greek, YMMV. Ayumi looks hot & young but I'm reading too many mixed reviews of her and Saki at AS is just not my type. All these legitimate young Japanese girls coming lately. What a pleasant surprise.

    Also read in the Massage Parlor thread that LingLing is bbfs friendly.

  9. #4907
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikswonaizdolmp  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate all the reviews / info. So I ended up seeing Ling Ling that night following a sporting event earlier in the day, where I downed a few drinks. I was a nervous wreck walking over and seeing a police vehicle with officers standing close to the entrance did little to ease my anxiety. I walked right by the first time and gave CCP a ring. Was told that they're always patrolling the street and it was ok to come in. Was greeted by a woman with a nice figure who asked me who I wanted to see. Saeko was with a client so I went with Ling Ling. I'm not sure what was said to her, but I believe I heard a sigh before she opened the door. Pictures on the website are photoshopped but its the same girl. She was nice and seemed a bit shy. Went for standing shower and I started worrying. I wasn't able to get it up. She takes my hand and leads me back to the room. BBFS was on the table; however, we never got that far. Didn't even get going tbh. BBJ was quite mechanical and after a few minutes she asked if there was anything else she can do. I told her I'm probably too nervous and not to worry about it so we lay there and chatted a bit with translator app. Chemistry was never quite there, maybe due to language barrier or maybe she was tired. Now I'm wondering what the hell happened. Was it the drinks 5-6 hours beforehand (the slight buzz wore off already)? My introverted / shy personality? The officers I saw right before coming in throwing me off? Am I one of those people that needs an emotional bond to get aroused? Fuck me, I really expected this to be pretty straightforward. Thought worst that can happen was that I'd be a two pump chump.
    I am still learning these boards, but let me assure you not to worry.

    I suffer from ED. There are a variety of reasons for it, and I'm still looking for a better solution than a pill. My main issue is a back problem.

    Before that, however, I had only one episode with it and this episode was 100% due to alcohol. I didn't even drink that much, in fact I remember it well. I was in my early 20's and had only a few beers over several hours, far fewer than on a usual night. At any rate, I simply couldn't perform. It's frustrating and embarrassing. But now it's far more common than not. And there isn't a lot that helps that I've found. So buck up, you're probably OK.

  10. #4906

    CCP Saeko

    Does Saeko offer anything else on her menu? Rimming? Good kisser? I want to try her and possibly Fuka at WSD but I end up going back to see Tomomi at AS who offers it all except greek, YMMV. Ayumi looks hot & young but I'm reading too many mixed reviews of her and Saki at AS is just not my type. All these legitimate young Japanese girls coming lately. What a pleasant surprise.

    Also read in the Massage Parlor thread that LingLing is bbfs friendly.

  11. #4905

    CCP Saeko

    Went to CCP on Monday, oddly enough took the elevator up w another monger kinda awkward being in the hall w another person. Mamasan thought we were both going for the same provider at the same time LOL.

    I saw Saeko, she was short (4'9 - 5'1 max), shy & cute. To my surprise she had a nice little ass, very small perky breast.

    She was sweet and the experience was great, went for the hr. Table shower was great nuru, tuma, BBBJ p2 p outside play etc. all great.

    Back at the room: This is why I probably wouldn't go back for her. None of this is her fault & I'm not trying to gloat at all but most women are happy with my size and girth. With that being said BBJ was a little difficult, she definitely into it and was trying and doing a great job but she was struggling to fit me in her mouth it was a little tight and not the most pleasurable again she's a very small girl all over (not her fault).

    She told me she loved to have her pussy eaten so I went for a little Daty (only on her clit, I was very high and made sure to not go any lower than the top of her clit), when I slowed down she was very enthusiastic & vocal about me continuing until she came. And I mean she really came, full body spazms and thick creamy cum out her pussy.

    Now that she was pleased and her pussy was nice and juicy it was time to suit up so I wrapped up never asked about BBFS I kinda knew I didn't want to spend any additional funds at this point (again no fault of her own, we just didn't match size wise if her mouth was too tight I figured the pussy would be too tight, if that exist).

    When I went to enter her I seriously couldn't get passed the head into her If she was BBFS I probably would have nutted just getting into her from how tight she was.

    I went slowly trying to open her up teasing her w just the head but she was too tight, she told me we were going to need lube so she lubed me up (she used way too much and doesn't help that I hate lube) and we kept trying till I was in.

    Once in It was a sight to behold as I was pulling out I could see her full pussy spreading outwards gipping me holding tightly to the head of my cock still inside her Looking like I was going to break her just from pulling out. She was very into it and vocal once we got into the groove I pounded away at her and gave it to her a little rough she seemed to love it. I wish I would have tried doggy or reverse cowgirl my only regret with her I should have tried more but once I was in I wasn't about to struggle to get back in plus I was way too slippery at this point.

    Overall I think we had a good time. If your avg size you might enjoy her a lot more and she would definitely be worth the visit and you might have a great time.

    English was limited but we communicated just fine, she used a translator app when needed she was cute and sweet, would I repeat with her? No.

    Would I recommend her? If your avg size & if you don't mind super tight then yes. If your big and just want to break her she's your girl, she told me she loves big dicks.

  12. #4904
    CCP Ayumi and Saeko.

    Got BBFS from both ladies. I had a better time with Saeko but Ayumi looks better IMO.

  13. #4903
    Does anyone know if klaire from Lear talent is BBFS Friendly?

  14. #4902

    Brought back down to earth

    Quote Originally Posted by CumALots  [View Original Post]
    I was told Ann is a firm no on BBFS. You are going for BBFS on your first try? And on top of that as a Virgin? Bravo!
    Appreciate all the reviews / info. So I ended up seeing Ling Ling that night following a sporting event earlier in the day, where I downed a few drinks. I was a nervous wreck walking over and seeing a police vehicle with officers standing close to the entrance did little to ease my anxiety. I walked right by the first time and gave CCP a ring. Was told that they're always patrolling the street and it was ok to come in. Was greeted by a woman with a nice figure who asked me who I wanted to see. Saeko was with a client so I went with Ling Ling. I'm not sure what was said to her, but I believe I heard a sigh before she opened the door. Pictures on the website are photoshopped but its the same girl. She was nice and seemed a bit shy. Went for standing shower and I started worrying. I wasn't able to get it up. She takes my hand and leads me back to the room. BBFS was on the table; however, we never got that far. Didn't even get going tbh. BBJ was quite mechanical and after a few minutes she asked if there was anything else she can do. I told her I'm probably too nervous and not to worry about it so we lay there and chatted a bit with translator app. Chemistry was never quite there, maybe due to language barrier or maybe she was tired. Now I'm wondering what the hell happened. Was it the drinks 5-6 hours beforehand (the slight buzz wore off already)? My introverted / shy personality? The officers I saw right before coming in throwing me off? Am I one of those people that needs an emotional bond to get aroused? Fuck me, I really expected this to be pretty straightforward. Thought worst that can happen was that I'd be a two pump chump.

  15. #4901

    Natasha Knight

    Just curious if anyone has seen her or Adrianna Noire. Strange that there are no reviews on them because they look hot as hell!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape