Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 5571
-
07-26-21 22:04 #2676Regular Member

Posts: 3Same
Had pretty similar thing happen with me. A few days of texting. Never asked for money. Went into some fairly specific things she wanted done. And then disappeared.
Originally Posted by Badger7
[View Original Post]
I think gets off on the idea of it but never will be test to follow through.
-
07-26-21 20:56 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 90Is this successful?
Do you pay for a meet & greets? Does this ever work out for more activities for you? Everything I read, this is a very low percentage of success of more than the M&G.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 20:45 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 35Marriedmom4 dom
Had my hopes up for this one but was let down. Starting chatting with her, almost immediately she asked to move convo to text. Number is 614 area code which matches up with her Ohio State pics. Ask her if she's down to meet, she says tonight works. Awesome. Proceeds to tell me all the nasty, denigrating things she wants me to do to her. Offers to FaceTime to prove she's real, I'm at work so I can't but she had me thinking she's real. Set up the date for tonight at 8 pm. Book the hotel room, after asking if she's for sure coming. Tells me she's definitely coming. Around 5 pm she stops texting me and just ghosts me altogether. Not sure what the deal was but she didn't even have the courtesy to tell me she wasn't going to make it. She didn't ask for Cashapp or Venmo, she wanted $200 but didn't even really ask about the compensation, I had to bring it up. Not sure if she gets off on the fantasy of being treated like shit, but won't act on it. Or possibly the husband getting his kicks off hearing what strangers would do to his wife. Having a hard time wrapping my head around this one.
https://www.seeking.com/member/25359...0-771af774031c
-
07-26-21 20:35 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 546Elizabeverly
Anyone had a chanc e to meet or chat with this lady? My experience so far fas not been good. We have tried to meet 2 times but it has not panned out. She was requesting 200 M&G.
First time, She claims she fell asleep. I then offered 100 M&G to which she said she could bring herself accept that. The channel was still open for communication. Then she texted me the third day that she would meet for 100 M&G. A couple of hours before the meeting time I got a txt from her saying she was sorry that she can't make it.
https://www.seeking.com/member/20fe9...f-a65f6f49b4c5
-
07-23-21 13:30 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 229While I'm always hesitant to wade into the 'Men Vs. Women' waters of SA, ultimately, I have to agree with the sentiments being expressed. SA is a meeting ground for finding likeminded parties, partners for a potential arrangement, and a companion for a variety of activities. From the beginning, the playing field should be level. We are equals. I'm not better than her because I have money. And she's not better than me because she has her youth. I've grown tired of women advertising themselves as muses, inspirations, sirens, and old souls. No, you're most likely someone with a little credit card debt who wants some extra padding for fun purchases and activities with your girlfriends. And that's okay. And I'm not Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos. And that's also okay.
No one DESERVES anything on a first meet and greet. It's purely a formality to see if enough common ground can be established to move forward.
If someone's income is lining up as many M&G's as possible, she's not a sugar baby and she should be avoided. And if I'm being completely honest, being a sugar baby should be no one's job. The success rate of finding someone who will handle all of your expenses is abysmally low. And that prospect needs to stop being peddled around. If anything, one can expect something to supplement or accent their already established lifestyle. Women need to stop looking for saviors OR suckers on SA. They're bound to have a bad time.
Any woman suggesting that she deserves HUNDREDS for a 30 minute meet and greet is out of her mind. If you don't have a PhD, a lucrative patent, or a consulting firm based on privileged knowledge. What could you have to say that could possibly be worth hundreds of dollars for 30 minutes.
However, all of this comes with a dose of reciprocity. We should be honest about our expectations, what we're willing to provide, and the frequency in which we'd like to see them. If she needs to see someone often, and you only want to see her once, be honest and let her find a good match.
An SB who became a FWB said, 'welp, time to scam some dummies on SA' in front of me once and I stopped seeing her. I never thought that SA was a place to look for marks. And that left a really bad taste in my mouth.
Be safe out there guys.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 12:25 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 277A lot of fellow mongers are thinking, "what's the big deal, I can afford a $100-$200 dinner date with a hottie" and while I'm sure many of us can, you're missing the point. The girls that do this? Ask for meet and greet allowance? Are never going to go to the FC with you. You're never going to get any action with them. Because their gig is entirely about tricking you into paying them to sit with you at dinner or for a drink. 99% of the time there's nothing past that.
Originally Posted by MikeoDamerika
[View Original Post]
The ones who do not demand allowance for a meet and greet? Well, you can figure it out. They want an allowance as well. LOL.
Also more than just the $100-$200 for a singer date? Your lost time. Maybe there are some SD's who are into just a dinner date thing, then so be it. But most of us are seeking that true GFE.
-
07-20-21 09:39 #2670Senior Member

Posts: 54That last sentence is the most important thing to stick to.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 08:13 #2669Senior Member

Posts: 311Generally, agree
I'm with you, DD.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
I'll be the first to admit I've been rinsed in the past. Shopping trip with promise of fun after and "oh, would you look at that, I've got to pick up my son at school right now? -- or, "I need half the cash up front and you follow me back to my apartment down the street" (WHOOOSH. She's in the wind), etc.
What I learned is the one's that need / want something up front are running the game you described well. Someone who is serious about an arrangement and will be attracted to you for more than the money will be willing to at least meet for coffee, lunch or dinner to see if there is a connection. The farthest I'll go now is a small gift (up to $50 and something they can't return for cash) and / or fill up their gas tank for their time and efforts of coming out.
-
07-19-21 18:01 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 277Paying for meet and greets
I can't tell anyone else how to manage your SUGAR BOWL, but I can tell you a few years ago, it was customary to never pay for a meet and greet. Both parties agreed to meet to see if it was a match. The daddy should buy the drinks, dinner of course, but you guys paying $100 plus just to meet the girls are truly getting scammed. That's their gig fellow mongers. She goes on 5 dinner drink dates a week at $100-$200 a pop and that's all she needs right there. Think!
I tell them straight up front. Allowance starts when sugar is flowing both directions. I'll pay for dinner and or drinks, but until it's an arrangement, no cash!
-
07-17-21 23:02 #2667Senior Member

Posts: 575Shyat1 st1st
Her process with Panama7996 work great for her so she is sticking to that process or nothing else. I offered a lunch or dinner for 100. And she was quick to block me on SA.
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 13:48 #2666Senior Member

Posts: 64Not many! I try to use my gut but it has failed a time or two. I think her thing was, I wasnt her uncle and it put down her guard some to show her I was more interested than giving her shit probably like most do. But also who knows she could be running one and just pick and choosing. At the end of the day it wasnt much to try and I don't look for quantity just quality so if it does sting it won't sting hard. Plus I know schools are back in session so it's always going to be new clientele running in and out.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 12:28 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 468Interesting
I am glad it worked out for you. I would have blocked her right after she asked to send 150 as a way of prescreening (regardless of videos). I have done it few times when I was a newbie, always a scam. I never do that anymore. Anything that stood out you decided to take the risk or is it that you normally do? If so, what is your success rate? Just curious.
Play Safe.
Dr. S.
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 12:18 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 127In progress
I'm in progress too. Thanks for the input. Will keep you posted.
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 09:32 #2663Senior Member

Posts: 64Shyat1st
TOFT with shy from SA.
She preferred to meet in public first so we met at Boxcar. Stunning woman! She's white and latina. Just a gorgeous mix. Had to maintain some confidence because she definitely a knockout! We had a few drinks got a vibe going and headed back to my place.
I could tell she was nervous but shit so was I. She's very grounded and was free spirited. So decided to have a few more drinks to loosen up. Wasn't very long after we chatted and laughed together things just progressed naturally like we were actually on a date an not an arrangement. The experience was definitely GFE. I'm assuming just through chemistry because I honestly never asked if that was an option.
We agreed on 2 hr but long story short she ended up staying over at no additional to me. A top 3 experience for myself personally. You can tell she takes great pride in her body as it's youthful, perky and goddess like, which I knew from the vids and pics.
Kept it really vanilla so I didn't try anything crazy. DFK DATY K9 RCG BBBJ. Party hat required for the after the warm up. Could go detail for detail but no need. A truly breathtaking time and a breath of fresh air. She is at Campbell during the week but on weekends she's in Raleigh.
Only complaint was passing the screening part (purchasing some pics and vids $150 her way of screening) I wasn't interested so much in the vids / pics but she wasn't going to go any further without showing some seriousness from my side. But the experience and chance was well worth the risk!
2 HR dream negotiated 500 (really 650 with vids) but at the end she stayed over! Would repeat anytime when time allows! Treat her right she's your typical broke college girl!
https://www.seeking.com/member/bc1f4...8-3f783c4a26d1Last edited by Panama7996; 07-17-21 at 09:37. Reason: Spelling
-
07-16-21 09:32 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 64That's definitely not her
That's definitely not her. Seen her on facetime and purchased pics and vids as a goodwill.
I'll keep you posted.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





