Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 682 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 10222
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3817
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoooter  [View Original Post]
    There are at least 3 different girls using that phone number.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/106147735400

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...l/115813238015

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/530957581229

    Does anyone have recent experience with any of those?
    Michele was hooked up w that bunch at first, and didn't like the "deal". She left and was (solo as far as I could tell) at the motel 6 on 130 for a bit. I have no knowledge of the other 2 girls.

  2. #3816
    Quote Originally Posted by Qstorm101  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. Seems free of demons, just likes the money. Does what she promises and works to please. I would not only repeat, but put her on a go to list.
    Yeah nevermind what I said. I finally got to meet her and just like what you guys said, she is easy to work with. Whoever it was that I talked to wasn't her.

  3. #3815
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone successfully connect with this one? I got a weird response so I didn't go.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/791465333098
    She is legit. Seems free of demons, just likes the money. Does what she promises and works to please. I would not only repeat, but put her on a go to list.

  4. #3814

    Ryan

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManTales  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...elphia-8367522

    Top-tier provider. Haven't seen her in a bit and was wondering if she's still around or heard ne news? Can't seem to get in touch anymore.
    Considering that her ad used to link to a reddit meth page where she was smoking crystal in several videos. I'd say rehab or spun out.

  5. #3813

    Good times with her

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone successfully connect with this one? I got a weird response so I didn't go.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/791465333098
    I saw her in the spring. She was a lot of fun. Hard to get hold of but when I got there it was her. GFE all the way. Submissive.

  6. #3812

    Different girls, same #

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I got to have a few sessions with her, and then she vanished. No response on either number, or the number (google voice) in the ad. She told me what her contact on facebook was but I must've mis-spelled it.

    Excellent time, sexy, and prob the hottest chick I've met for a long time. Said she was originally from the area, but had been in Florida for a while before coming here. There were some other people involved at first, but she had (allegedly) shaken them which is why her # changed a few times. Last time w her I didn't see any signs of a handler, and I was looking hard. Nothing on the dashcam of my ride, which was pointed at the for from across the parking lot. If you get the chance, do not delay, go see her.

    If anyone has her digits or contact, please PM me.
    There are at least 3 different girls using that phone number.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/106147735400

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...l/115813238015

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/530957581229

    Does anyone have recent experience with any of those?

  7. #3811
    I got to have a few sessions with her, and then she vanished. No response on either number, or the number (google voice) in the ad. She told me what her contact on facebook was but I must've mis-spelled it.

    Excellent time, sexy, and prob the hottest chick I've met for a long time. Said she was originally from the area, but had been in Florida for a while before coming here. There were some other people involved at first, but she had (allegedly) shaken them which is why her # changed a few times. Last time w her I didn't see any signs of a handler, and I was looking hard. Nothing on the dashcam of my ride, which was pointed at the for from across the parking lot. If you get the chance, do not delay, go see her.

    If anyone has her digits or contact, please PM me.

  8. #3810
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    I connected with Ryann last night. I was out already, failed on my first, second, and third tries, then bored at Daydreams. Before heading home, I took one last look at STG and saw her post. Sent her a text and got an immediate response. She has a complete menu, donations comparable with the competition. I got there and she responded right away. She looks just like her pictures, and we got to business. Unfortunately, it really didn't go all that well. She kept moving all around, changing position and pace, which really throws me off. She tried, but I couldn't finish in the way I wanted. She did check the clock towards the end, so we finished up with bbcim / swallow. Dressed and left, somewhat disappointed, but not necessarily her fault.
    Tried her a few days ago, totally not worth the time or money. Talked her down a little on the HH. Get there and she doesn't have condoms, but tries to upsell the BB, but I had brought some. Did the usual wander back and forth, moving random shit around. Tried to tell me our session started when I got there, till I reminded her she was wasting time.

    -unenthusiastic doesn't quite describe her.

    -tried to get away sucking me off for less than 5 minutes.

    -took the bare minimum of clothes off.

    -claims she's super tight, and holds her legs so you have a hard time getting a good stroke.

    Wouldn't repeat if it was $20. I know pickins are slim but WTF.

  9. #3809
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard666  [View Original Post]
    You're right, Splash. The game has gotten bad. The high end escorts have really raised their prices, which are now out of reach for me.

    There are an increasing number of dabblers who probaby have no intention of ever seeing anyone. Why would they when they can collect from Only Fans, selling pictures and videos, and scamming guys out of deposits?

    The solution is to NEVER send deposits or money to them for this nonsense. If enough of us deny them, they'll move on.

    I've been sticking to my regulars, as well. I do get bored and want to try someone new occasionally, but I have to sift through the mud like a prospector looking for a nugget of gold.
    If it's not a legitimate porn star do not send a deposit legitimate porn stars do not post on escort sites they have their own site to book session with them if a Chick on a escort site claiming to be a porn star it's false. When a Chick tell me about a deposit I tell them I do not give deposits and look for someone else that's not on any BS.

  10. #3808

    Never Send a Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    I've come to hate the escort game. These new breed of send deposit, selling pics, videos and join my only fan page have completely made me hate it. I've gotten scammed a few times with that send deposit first BS.

    They are killing off the game. What I look like paying for pics, videos and only fans when I can go to pirn hub xxnc or any porn site and watch for free.

    I've been sticking with my SW's for a while now. For $20 I can get the best BJ with facial or cim for no extra charge.

    It's sad how bad the game has gotten.
    You're right, Splash. The game has gotten bad. The high end escorts have really raised their prices, which are now out of reach for me.

    There are an increasing number of dabblers who probaby have no intention of ever seeing anyone. Why would they when they can collect from Only Fans, selling pictures and videos, and scamming guys out of deposits?

    The solution is to NEVER send deposits or money to them for this nonsense. If enough of us deny them, they'll move on.

    I've been sticking to my regulars, as well. I do get bored and want to try someone new occasionally, but I have to sift through the mud like a prospector looking for a nugget of gold.

  11. #3807

    Cami

    Quote Originally Posted by ItFitz  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like in person? Her photos are always old and blurry on purpose. Her face looks bloated from booze. I was considering going to see her.
    For an older female she looks good. Her body is still pretty good and that pussy is tight. She's been around the block a few hundred times you'll have a good time.

  12. #3806
    I've come to hate the escort game. These new breed of send deposit, selling pics, videos and join my only fan page have completely made me hate it. I've gotten scammed a few times with that send deposit first BS.

    They are killing off the game. What I look like paying for pics, videos and only fans when I can go to pirn hub xxnc or any porn site and watch for free.

    I've been sticking with my SW's for a while now. For $20 I can get the best BJ with facial or cim for no extra charge.

    It's sad how bad the game has gotten.

  13. #3805

    NE one seen Ryan at all?

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...elphia-8367522

    Top-tier provider. Haven't seen her in a bit and was wondering if she's still around or heard ne news? Can't seem to get in touch anymore.

  14. #3804

    Cami

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpax13  [View Original Post]
    YMMV on this one, Cami is definitely older than pics as mentioned. When I saw her a bit back at some cheap notel in maple shade area it was BBFS. I would not repeat because of her age and physical shape unfortunately.
    What does she look like in person? Her photos are always old and blurry on purpose. Her face looks bloated from booze. I was considering going to see her.

  15. #3803

    No credit for Future visits

    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    Good move not helping. It wasn't like she gave you a great call with kissing and BBBJ. Did she say she would give you a freebie next time? Of course that freebie would never come. Anyway, she probably should have asked you first, given you a freebie and then you help her if you really wanted to. But they don't think like that. They are like vampires. Give me, help me, bring me. The most I will do for them is pick up a pack of smokes and / or a soda with the understanding it's getting deducted from the rate. It's a shame but that's how we have to be. Some dummy today probably did help her move and she will forget about him the moment he is done. I have had regulars text me to lend them money and they will make it up to me. My answer is would you ever be dumb enough to give me a freebie if I said I will make it up to you? That usually ends that. Thanks for the review and for being smart.
    You are 100 percent correct. You cannot give these girls any kind of help in advance because they will suck you dry (and not in a good way). The promise of a freebie will never come and they are quick to forget any assistance you may give them. You have to remember it's a business transaction and nothing more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape