Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 514 of 978 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 564 614 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 14664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6969

    Flaky!

    Quote Originally Posted by LimeRick14  [View Original Post]
    She has many reviews going back several years on the Pasco section. Mostly very good a few years back, mostly meh recently.
    I saw her about a year and a half ago, and she was flaky! Says she's on the spectrum. I've noticed on her ads any negative comments always seem to disappear? Recent photos shows she's getting thick, if that's what your into? Service was alright at best, but never repeated. I believe there's feedback in the Pasco Escort forum for her, but as I recall, it's not positive! As any girl YMMV!

  2. #6968

    Joie

    Thinking of visiting this one. Looking for any insights from those who may have seen here.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joie-escort-holiday-376214

  3. #6967

    She is in Pasco County

    Quote Originally Posted by Mightyjob  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this gal? I looked through the reviews and I believe there is one for her but not a lot of info. She has been posting well over a year. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/64604258
    She has many reviews going back several years on the Pasco section. Mostly very good a few years back, mostly meh recently.

  4. #6966

    Lexa

    Quote Originally Posted by LillHo  [View Original Post]
    Lexa, as she usually calls herself. Pics are fake. She portly, short, and with a pockmarked face that likely sunk a thousand ships. Felt yuck, and left. Doesn't usually happen.
    Thanks dood, saved me a disappointment. Figured those tits were too good to be true.

  5. #6965

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Mightyjob  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this gal? I looked through the reviews and I believe there is one for her but not a lot of info. She has been posting well over a year. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/64604258
    She is the real deal, saw her a couple of years ago. Sweetheart and a lot of fun.

  6. #6964

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RaysBoltsBucs  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Alexa would be appreciated. She is right around the corner from me and those are some awesome tits.
    Lexa, as she usually calls herself. Pics are fake. She portly, short, and with a pockmarked face that likely sunk a thousand ships. Felt yuck, and left. Doesn't usually happen.

  7. #6963

    Cici or Celeste

    Cici or Celeste.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/64538183

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/64444470#.

    I tried to see her today. Arrived at the location. And nothing. Waited around for a little bit. Called and texted a few times. Then I left.
    An hour later she calls and asks where I am? . Give me the. "Ringer was off and she missed me excuse".
    She gives me her room number and asks me to come back. So I do.
    I arrive. And notice 2 dudes and a girl coming in and out of her room, and talking to a third DB that's standing overwatch on the stairway above the room, then one of the guys and the girl go into the room.
    I get a text asking where I am.
    I call again to validate the room number. And she flips out. That I had all the information I needed and I am just messing around.
    At this time I think. She could be a perfect 10 in every way, and this could not be a setup to try and rob me. . but that attitude.
    I listened to the big head, and left.
    For this I was rewarded, further south on 19, I run into a little unicorn named Gina. Amazing attitude, amazing body, 20 something, amazing skills.
    Moral of the story, don't put up with bullshit. There is better out there.

  8. #6962

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Mightyjob  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this gal? I looked through the reviews and I believe there is one for her but not a lot of info. She has been posting well over a year. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/64604258
    All of her reviews are on Pasco board. She has never been in Tampa.

  9. #6961

    Luna (not lace)

    Does anyone have any info on this gal? I looked through the reviews and I believe there is one for her but not a lot of info. She has been posting well over a year. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/64604258

  10. #6960
    Quote Originally Posted by RaysBoltsBucs  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Alexa would be appreciated. She is right around the corner from me and those are some awesome tits.
    2nd one has been reported on. Only issue I recall is she was in a housefull of people but those tits still have my attention.

  11. #6959

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with these 2? Couldn't find anything on either.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tampa/64585139#.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tampa/64584270

    Thanks, in advance.
    Any information on Alexa would be appreciated. She is right around the corner from me and those are some awesome tits.

  12. #6958

    No search results

    Anyone had any experience with these 2? Couldn't find anything on either.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tampa/64585139#.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tampa/64584270

    Thanks, in advance.

  13. #6957

    Any Latinos?

    Hi guys,

    Does anyone know any attractive Latino escorts contact in st Pete / Tampa? Most of the ads I see are of heavier build, and am not attracted to them.

    Thanks.

  14. #6956

    Burner number

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    Luckytoo I am unlucky sometimes lol

    Yesterday I was trying to get something done with her in the AM. And then crickets which was very UNUSUAL between us. Never happened. I thought either she passed out on the candy or lost her phone or the phone she was using was someone else's or idk.

    Before I went to bed last night, I had a hunch that she might be at the vacation center. So yep. I looked her up based on her first and last name and yep. She went on vacation around noon yesterday. And she had a warrant. This explains our sudden communication. I am so unlucky! I only wanted to see her one last time and of course this happens. Oh well, time to change my burner number once again, but this time quicker than usual.
    That might be a good idea for a lot of people. She didn't have password protection on her phone. So after they change it up with the correct paperwork they could find all her contacts.

  15. #6955
    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    After a few months, I contacted Astrid early this morning, and she answered back in 10 minutes. Got fortunate as I was able to set up a meeting and be in her room within 20-25 minutes. Told her I wanted a good long headache relief, and of course she delivered with an amazing performance. Turned out to be 40 minutes of nonstop sensual BBBJ with frequent edging. Literally felt like heaven the entire time and when I finished I get like a full blown seizure came over me. That woman truly has a gift and I am grateful to enjoy it fun time to time. Happy mongering.
    That was me last night LOL. Fortunately she has been responsive the last few weeks. I like her style for sure. Just a relaxing good time. Hell I even got used to the 30 min in room wait LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape