Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by MonstaRawr  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...hmond/64616960

    My lady likes to find attractive hoes for me to bang in front of her. She picks them and we go for it. We came across this one and she was very chatty over text, sending pics and I gave her a $20 deposit for 8 pm AFTER my girl insisted she send a selfie with the girl holding up a peace sign and the hoe did. Time goes on and we have some shit come up that is going to put us behind 15 minutes, she expresses worry because she had a 9 pm. I'm pretty fast. Especially with my girl watching- so we all agree to 8:15-8:30 so she could clean up for dude at 9 pm. She asks for an additional $20 for me being late and the time constraint we're putting fb her under just for an $80 QV. That made sense so we sent it and told her she gets the rest when we in her crib (which she gave us the address early on of: 1007 antrim ave, richmond, va 23221) but when we show up and stand outside of her crib, she refuses to come to the door or answer the phone. We waited a good 10 minutes in front and then another 10 in the car to give her an opportunity. She just took us on a goose chase and was willing to send selfies to do it. Got $40 off me. Don't fall for it, fellas.
    I'm not sure if you read any of the post here but it's been said numerous times Never Ever Ever give a deposit. 99.999% are fake. Even high end ones usually don't but ones on Babylon or stg don't do it. Congrats having a SO that lets you bang a hoe. Be safe.

  2. #21514

    Straight Scammer! Beware!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...hmond/64616960

    My lady likes to find attractive hoes for me to bang in front of her. She picks them and we go for it. We came across this one and she was very chatty over text, sending pics and I gave her a $20 deposit for 8 pm AFTER my girl insisted she send a selfie with the girl holding up a peace sign and the hoe did. Time goes on and we have some shit come up that is going to put us behind 15 minutes, she expresses worry because she had a 9 pm. I'm pretty fast. Especially with my girl watching- so we all agree to 8:15-8:30 so she could clean up for dude at 9 pm. She asks for an additional $20 for me being late and the time constraint we're putting fb her under just for an $80 QV. That made sense so we sent it and told her she gets the rest when we in her crib (which she gave us the address early on of: 1007 antrim ave, richmond, va 23221) but when we show up and stand outside of her crib, she refuses to come to the door or answer the phone. We waited a good 10 minutes in front and then another 10 in the car to give her an opportunity. She just took us on a goose chase and was willing to send selfies to do it. Got $40 off me. Don't fall for it, fellas.

  3. #21513

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partaken saw add on stg. Thanks.
    I saw her about a month ago. She gives a solid BBBJ and enjoyed the cfs. She was clean and her room was clean. Pics are accurate. Only issue is she talks, a lot. I saw her for a hh but was there for over a hour because she kept talking.

  4. #21512

    Any contact

    Has anyone seen this one lately used to be her regular but I lost contacted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200313-022221_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200313-022213_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #21511
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past is back looking for help, PM me for more info, take a guess at who these belong to.
    Is that Winiter?

  6. #21510
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    She is in my rotation has been for awhile. Haven't seen her since she got the roommates but I've talked to her and gunna go this weekend play some doubles. Be safe.
    If you set something up with doubles can you let us know how it went?

    I pulled the trigger on https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/431804297780.

    And https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/64066315# but it takes days for them to respond.

    By the time I got the first link to respond, I wasn't available any more (texted them on Monday asking about the weekend. Wasn't until Thursday they told me they only had Friday available (which kinda spooked me. Typical social engineering tactic is to make people think they're going to miss out on something if they don't act fast. I got a bad vibe after they told me their location wasn't a hotel but a residential area too).

    Second link after a couple days I just sent a reminder message I was waiting on an answer and they respond "oh LOL" and that was the end of that.

  7. #21509

    LOL, Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChul0  [View Original Post]
    Is it Vicky??
    You've got to be kidding. Vikki has never had a set like that. In a word, no it isn't.

  8. #21508

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partaken saw add on stg. Thanks.
    She was pretty well known before covid. Saw her once and the head was great but she complained about my size and I am average LOL so there's that.

  9. #21507
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    You talking fat ass ebony butterfly? Paste a link so I know. But if it is yes she real deal fat fat booty. Little chatty but she gets into it and takes it well.
    Older link before the butterfly tattoo but the same fat booty.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/804-519-4254

  10. #21506
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Nope. She's a blonde if that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past is back looking for help, PM me for more info, take a guess at who these belong to.
    Is it Vicky??

  11. #21505

    Nc

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Cici / Chelsea she's been MIA for a little.

    Over a year used to stay around midlo. Younger perky tits used to hang with Dakota.
    Yea she was cute nice spinner body. She lives in North Carolina now.

  12. #21504

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partaken saw add on stg. Thanks.
    Just got back from her taking my money. Qv, $, she talks for 9 min, I'm inside of her for 3 min and she cut me off. She said the qv was over. No pop. I saw her 3 years ago and it was great. Now it's just a jack move.

  13. #21503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partaken saw add on stg. Thanks.
    You talking fat ass ebony butterfly? Paste a link so I know. But if it is yes she real deal fat fat booty. Little chatty but she gets into it and takes it well.

  14. #21502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by HungLowD  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on this one yesterday and glad I did. Her name is Natalie but she goes by Nevaeh. She looks like her pics but much thinner than I expected in person small spinner with very small tits. Called her up and was given the location told to call back when within five minutes of location to get the room number which she did. Got to the location and she was the girl in the pic much thinner in person. She asked me to grab her tits to prove I wasn't LE which I obliged very tiny tits. Told to lay the donation on the table and get comfortable. She went in to the bathroom to take a quick shower and I got comfortable on the bed. She came out laid down grab junior and said I don't think its going to fit I'm like sure it will if you relax and we take it slow. She begins a nice CBJ taking her time and not rushing. After about ten minutes I said lets see if it fits, she didn't have lube so opted for lotions tried to take her doggy and mish but couldn't get a good rhythm going I suggested she get on top to control the narrative this is when the game changed. Put more lotion on eased on in and slowly pushed got into a nice rhythm and she got comfortable taking it good next thing I see her reach down and start rubbing her clit and boom he she comes starts taking dirty in my ear which pushed me to the limit and I pop. I would definitely see her again because for a very petite woman she wasn't scared of the pole. She says she had only been in the game a week.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...e-you/40281718
    Did she say "a week" w a straight face? That pussy has been bringing home the bacon since at least the early 2000's when she was working in the Bottom.

  15. #21501
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a good number and or a review on Fee? The number on her ad I swear never works.
    She's bigger now than the pictures. I used to see her all the time back in about 2017-18. She can suck-start a Harley though. Best BBBJ I've ever had. I know she gets spooked easily. I had to remind her of who I was before she replied to my txts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape