Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,856 to 15,870 of 37348
-
07-16-21 12:27 #21493Senior Member

Posts: 308Exactly LOL
Only a week? WTF ever LOL.
Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 12:24 #21492Senior Member

Posts: 308A week?
You didn't believe her did you?
Originally Posted by JamesJohn012
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 11:43 #21491Senior Member

Posts: 93Yaya butterfly tour
Anyone partaken saw add on stg. Thanks.
-
07-16-21 11:12 #21490Senior Member

Posts: 234Is it Kryss.
Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 06:26 #21489Senior Member

Posts: 376Her Gf
What ever happened to her old gf Niki, I really miss her, she was alway fun and could take a anal pounding. Had a butta face but more than made up for it with performance, the one time I seen queen I asked and she said she was locked up at the time and apparently they had a falling out. If she resurfaces she has a guarantee customer in me.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 00:56 #21488Senior Member

Posts: 273Aubrey
Had a dream about Aubrey and it turn into a nightmare. I was sure disappointed. After little price negotiation I was able to get her down to 70 that wish I had back. I get in room it was dirty and she even look dingy. But stayed anyway. She a very small frame and looked like her pics. She gives a half ass bbj just enough to get me hard. Then she realize she didn't have a condom. Offered to let hit bare for extra 10. There no way I would her fuck raw. Lucky I had one in my pocket. I decided to lay her in mish and pussy wasn't half bad. Did have a slight smell. I hurried up and popped and left. Do not recommend and I would never repeat. Not my type.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/081192500611
-
07-16-21 00:03 #21487Senior Member

Posts: 33I haven't been in this area very long. I don't know her, but I wouldn't mind getting to know her.
Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 23:15 #21486Senior Member

Posts: 34Correction
This post was meant for Street walker thread.
Originally Posted by Looahvillred
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 21:58 #21485Senior Member

Posts: 77Snowbunny
Found on STG. Title was Snowbunny Ready to Please You. Got to room over by Philip Morris and was greeted by a maybe kinda cute once young lady. $ for a quick visit. Got naked and then it hit me. Freight train of stench. It was so bad, she took me into the shower and then she lathered up in girly soap and proceeded to continue. After a couple min she rushed me out. Not worth the time. Still having trouble getting stench off.
-
07-15-21 21:03 #21484Senior Member

Posts: 1449I follow her on snap she still around I think she in NC right now. But she comes here regularly.
Originally Posted by ScotWolf102
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 21:01 #21483Senior Member

Posts: 1449She is in my rotation has been for awhile. Haven't seen her since she got the roommates but I've talked to her and gunna go this weekend play some doubles. Be safe.
Originally Posted by HunterThree;5448240[URL
-
07-15-21 18:55 #21482Regular Member

Posts: 20Queen Review
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/64461423
Queen- pics accurate- chunky stomach, dmg 2. 00 hr, residence near sheetz Glenside, lives with two in ad but we went to her room, CBJ, cfs, great performance and was really into it, overall great experience! .
Stay safe & Stay happy! .
-
07-15-21 15:31 #21481Regular Member

Posts: 1Denise / Dymond
Has anyone heard or seen Denise / Dymond? I miss that crazy soft ass.
-
07-15-21 15:00 #21480Senior Member

Posts: 34KC on JD
For those who might remember KC, a long tall WSW from several precovid years or so ago JD and her awesome velvet BJs.
She has surfaced as an escort.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...ul/98595112999
Few more details in escort report.
-
07-15-21 14:48 #21479Senior Member

Posts: 34Kc
This is one of the best.
I don't post a lot because only want to post about the best and the worse.
I met KC several pre covid years ago when she was a street walker on JD and the notells along there.
One of the best at her oral skills. Takes away from her looks but gives fantastic "Velvet" BJ's.
Big titties and long legs with a nice round ass.
Independent escort now on Midlothian and shares a room with another girl at a nice named hotel, not a notell.
Real value for the donation asked.
Finished her canine. Very friendly and accommodating. Was a great time.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...l/985951129991










Reply With Quote






