Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 148 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2214
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    What is an hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Announcer: The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

    Devlin: Hi, this is Devlin. I came across your ad. If I pay you a hour and "Pop" beforehand, can we at least play a game of Bridge or Yahtzee or Simon afterward? I'll bring the Simon game.

    Provider: Hi, Hun. After you "Pop" you must leave. Why don't you do a quick visit?

    Devlin: Hmm.

    Provider: Listen, Hun. I'm a sex worker. You pay me for sex, that's it. If you are bored and lonely, why don't volunteer or join a book club or do sumthin' good to occupy your time. I won't tell you to Go Play In Traffic because that would be rude.

    Laugh My Fat A** Off.
    LOL. I've been following this debate for a while. In my experience, the lower end to mid-level girls see an hour as "up to an hour" which means as soon as you cum, your time is up. I don't consider that a scam or rip off because of how common that is. That's why I always say if the girl offers a QV or a HH rate, go with that instead.

    The exceptions are typically only when they explicitly say two pops are included (or you ask and find out ahead of time or you get a quote for a second pop) or for the higher end girls who never get any traction on this website.

    Knowing that, I always time it so that the sex is at the end. Chit chat, make out, DATY, BBBJ, DATY, sex, cuddle, chit chat, clean up, leave. That's what my $250 hour looks like.

    My opinion? If you want a really drawn out full experience, consider higher end escort. Have a drink, talk, flirt, take a shower, bring toys, etc. I wouldn't do that stuff with a LC girl I never met before.

  2. #938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Want All The Massage, Sex And Extras You Could Want. And Cheap Prices.

    Plan a trip to the Philippines. The girls will do whatever you want for as long as you want. No old high mileage broken down mamasans like the AMP's here. All young and money hungry girls will do whatever you want.

  3. #937

    Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    I just finished reading two pages from the bullshit pages. Then I read a couple of massage pages. This is just my view. I don't know why anyone is using AMPs in the first place, especially based on what I read here. I won't even comment on upfront or not. You pay the door fee. That gets you a massage. It can cost up to $100, depending on how much time you want to pay for. But you know you aren't really paying for the massage. You are hoping for extras. My local mall offers good complete massages for $30. You might pay for an AMP massage and get something good or something crummy that lasts a few moments, since the girl knows what you really want. Extras are costing really premium. Go back and read your own comments, guys. Some of you are paying several hundred dollars for a potentially decent massage you could get in any mall for a lot less money and then a whole bunch more for sex with a middle-aged mamasan. Hey, if you feel it is worth it, I congratulate you! I don't have the income to do it very often and I count my money somewhat more closely than that. But to each his own! By the way, yes, I have done AMPs before. But not for something like thirty years after figuring out the game. I admit to taking one for the team about 5 years ago just to review an out of the way place in my area that several were asking about. But that's it in the past 30 years.
    Everything that you wrote is correct, logical and makes sense. But what are you suggesting, what is the alternative, where to get those magic extras, if 30 bucks places are strictly legit?

  4. #936

    2 cents worth- if that much

    I just finished reading two pages from the bullshit pages. Then I read a couple of massage pages. This is just my view. I don't know why anyone is using AMPs in the first place, especially based on what I read here. I won't even comment on upfront or not. You pay the door fee. That gets you a massage. It can cost up to $100, depending on how much time you want to pay for. But you know you aren't really paying for the massage. You are hoping for extras. My local mall offers good complete massages for $30. You might pay for an AMP massage and get something good or something crummy that lasts a few moments, since the girl knows what you really want. Extras are costing really premium. Go back and read your own comments, guys. Some of you are paying several hundred dollars for a potentially decent massage you could get in any mall for a lot less money and then a whole bunch more for sex with a middle-aged mamasan. Hey, if you feel it is worth it, I congratulate you! I don't have the income to do it very often and I count my money somewhat more closely than that. But to each his own! By the way, yes, I have done AMPs before. But not for something like thirty years after figuring out the game. I admit to taking one for the team about 5 years ago just to review an out of the way place in my area that several were asking about. But that's it in the past 30 years.

  5. #935
    The other site is getting real cheap with their free days for sending in updates.

  6. #934

    I'm Paying For The Hour!

    Announcer: The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

    Devlin: Hi, this is Devlin. I came across your ad. If I pay you a hour and "Pop" beforehand, can we at least play a game of Bridge or Yahtzee or Simon afterward? I'll bring the Simon game.

    Provider: Hi, Hun. After you "Pop" you must leave. Why don't you do a quick visit?

    Devlin: Hmm.

    Provider: Listen, Hun. I'm a sex worker. You pay me for sex, that's it. If you are bored and lonely, why don't volunteer or join a book club or do sumthin' good to occupy your time. I won't tell you to Go Play In Traffic because that would be rude.

    Laugh My Fat A** Off.

  7. #933
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    One of my long-time regular providers slipped up and gave me her real name.

    Curiosity got the better of me and I searched her name and found out she was involved as an accomplice in some really evil sex crimes 10 years ago. She did 8 years in prison for her part. It was big enough for her face to make front page on the Tribune.

    I'm not sure how to process this info. I'm just feeling real anxious. And now I'm kind-of afraid to see her again.
    Go with your gut / instinct. You might be good multiple more times with her, but that one time the crazy / evil comes out won't be worth it.

  8. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    If a poster is going to b*tch that he was shortened on time, they should call to ask if her rate is "One and Done" before they visit. *cough* Taylor *cough*.

    Also, many have had a good time with Missy & Co but there's always one who will moan and complain because they paid for a hour and only received 57 minutes. LOL.

    Before one hobbies, one should put on their Big Boy Pants.
    You need to work on your reading skills.

    They quote their rates by *time*. I *paid* for the *hour*. I was shorted by 30 to 40 minutes, not 3. I wasn't trying for a second pop, I'd told them what I planned. I never even got the first pop with missy. And I wasn't the only one complaining about missy. Another reviewer on LC had a very similar story.

    At least now I know not to trust any of your reviews.

    Also, you're going on my ignore list.

  9. #931
    Yes I think that would be a problem, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I'm always paranoid about paying for FS and coming before the deed, but it hasn't happened too many times.

  10. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I would say the majority is becoming more AMP's are starting to ask for the tip before, used to be minority. Nobody goes in there and demands to pay after, its a response to being asked to pay before.
    I'm always paranoid about paying for FS and coming before the deed, but it hasn't happened too many times.

  11. #929
    I would say the majority is becoming more AMP's are starting to ask for the tip before, used to be minority. Nobody goes in there and demands to pay after, its a response to being asked to pay before.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    There is always two sides to every situation. I've had several girls tell me over the years that guys have agreed to an L1 finish (or more), only to then walk out without tipping anything at all.

    There is no recourse for these girls to get what's owed to them. And the psychological distress of having jerked off a nasty, fat, old man who bailed on the tip is far too impactful for them to care about a small minority of customers who demand to pay afterwards.

    The reality is that there are far more important factors in the outcome of a session than when the money is paid.

  12. #928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Money = Control.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    We have the money. We should be in control. Rocket Dork.
    Agreed.

    Why pay upfront?

    Let her work for the money first before you pay her.

    If some of you guys who pay upfront want her to control the session and let her do what she wants and doesn't want to do that's your fault.

  13. #927
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    At least in the AMP world which is where I do all my mongering I never have and never will pay upfront. When they ask I always say no and they usually then say ok to pay after. My last go around at a Korean place the lady refused to let me tip after so she made the decision to get no tip. I guess she did not need the money.
    There is always two sides to every situation. I've had several girls tell me over the years that guys have agreed to an L1 finish (or more), only to then walk out without tipping anything at all.

    There is no recourse for these girls to get what's owed to them. And the psychological distress of having jerked off a nasty, fat, old man who bailed on the tip is far too impactful for them to care about a small minority of customers who demand to pay afterwards.

    The reality is that there are far more important factors in the outcome of a session than when the money is paid.

  14. #926

    Jaster=Marcus=Fake reviews of other agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    Pretty face, good body, nice tits but a bit saggy.

    Seems pretty reserved but can get into the session. DATY responsive without going over the top, no FIV. BBBJ to completion fine but spits / finishes with HJ.

    I think Charlize at Michelle's actually has a prettier face, similar body though Charlize has a bit more wear and tear down there probably due to kid.

    Overall good time with MA but driving up to OHare to see her makes this probably not a repeat for me.

    On MA agency: I had a lot of problems getting approved but in retrospect this was mostly my fault. If you just make sure your RS2 K is actually up to date (mine had expired), and reach out to them on Telegram, getting approved is a breeze. I messed around with email and P411 messaging for too long, they are less responsive there. In general after approval they are pretty polite and professional on telegram.
    Jaster, you have admitted that you are Marcus (who has been known to be the leader of MCE and AlenaChicago), so honestly you are again doing what you've done before: badmouthing other agencies and promoting your own.

    I would say what you're doing is low, but apparently this is par for the course for you since you've done this repeatedly.

  15. #925

    Great!

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    At least in the AMP world which is where I do all my mongering I never have and never will pay upfront. When they ask I always say no and they usually then say ok to pay after. My last go around at a Korean place the lady refused to let me tip after so she made the decision to get no tip. I guess she did not need the money.
    We have the money. We should be in control. Rocket Dork.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape