Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 381 of 552 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 431 481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2571

    Buffet

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Kittens if you know. Got a card. First time in kittens. Had wonderful time with multiple dance. Felt like all you can eat buffet to me.
    All you can eat buffet put a few things in mind. A lot of variety. I should probably be more disciplined. I might regret this later. I wonder how long that's been out?

  2. #2570

    Dptv

    Kittens if you know. Got a card. First time in kittens. Had wonderful time with multiple dance. Felt like all you can eat buffet to me.

  3. #2569

    Damn

    Sorry I missed her.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlgaVaz  [View Original Post]
    She's gone. Was here last week only for a visit. Lives (and dances) out in the midwest now. She looked good, worked out, tanned and tone. Same low mileage though for me at least. Probably be back once in a while.

  4. #2568

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    I saw a mention somewhere that Kendra was in town for a bit and spending time at LFP Deja Vu. Anyone know for how long and, more importantly, if she'll be there today? I've got a few hours free and would welcome something other than Pandoras.
    She's gone. Was here last week only for a visit. Lives (and dances) out in the midwest now. She looked good, worked out, tanned and tone. Same low mileage though for me at least. Probably be back once in a while.

  5. #2567

    Brilliant

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtaFace  [View Original Post]
    We could all wear shirts on Friday with our usernames and prove it?
    I think we should also add little patches on the shirts so the dancers know what club we used to frequent. An are for Rick's, H for Honey's, NPC for New Players Club.

  6. #2566

    Shirts

    We could all wear shirts on Friday with our usernames and prove it?

    Well. There will be one person at the table. Very obvi.

  7. #2565

    Lola

    Anyone know what days / hours Lola is usually at Pandoras?

  8. #2564
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    You two seem to have the same interests. (looking at your posting history.).

    Maybe you should sit down and discuss it over a beer. Share notes on it.
    Well. There will be one person at the table. Very obvi.

  9. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtaFace  [View Original Post]
    Rio / Summer and Samba.

    Didn't they do Bachelor Parties together? They were pretty close at one point. I had heard but didn't get to witness 2 Brazilian fighting over position on a double ended dd. Too bad.

    What was the story behind that? Didn't Rio / Summer get shown the door over it? I remember hearing of drama in the club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungstyle  [View Original Post]
    What was the story behind that? Didn't Rio / Summer get shown the door over it? I remember hearing of drama in the club.
    You two seem to have the same interests. (looking at your posting history.).

    Maybe you should sit down and discuss it over a beer. Share notes on it.

  10. #2562

    Rio / Summer

    Was this Kittens or Pandoras?

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately there was a line of guys waiting for private dances so I literally just caught a glimpse of her LOL.
    .

  11. #2561

    Kendra at LFP Vu

    I saw a mention somewhere that Kendra was in town for a bit and spending time at LFP Deja Vu. Anyone know for how long and, more importantly, if she'll be there today? I've got a few hours free and would welcome something other than Pandoras.

  12. #2560

    Pandora's

    If anyone has Ava's IG or social, it would be much appreciated.

  13. #2559

    Saw Rio today

    Quote Originally Posted by Hungstyle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Rio lately? Went in last week.
    Unfortunately there was a line of guys waiting for private dances so I literally just caught a glimpse of her LOL.

  14. #2558

    Brazilian Frenemies

    Rio / Summer and Samba.

    Didn't they do Bachelor Parties together? They were pretty close at one point. I had heard but didn't get to witness 2 Brazilian fighting over position on a double ended dd. Too bad.

    What was the story behind that? Didn't Rio / Summer get shown the door over it? I remember hearing of drama in the club.

  15. #2557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Might be interesting if she comes back, I know there's some drama with Samba (the other Brazilian), they don't like each other.
    Nobody likes Samba. She is drama.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape