Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 381 of 552 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 431 481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 8274
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2574

    $10/$20

    Quote Originally Posted by ElVatoLoco8869  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking alot with the doorman at a local club and realized. I've never tipped the doorman. The one guy in the club that knows what's up about every single girl. He knows who is itching themselves at the end of the night. He knows who spends the most time in the back. He knows who wants to fuck at the end of the night. Do you use the doorman to help pick your girls? Do you tip the doorman?
    I would give him a $10/$20. Thats valuable info. I wouldn't say everytime. But 1 x in awhile, to diff doormen.

  2. #2573
    I've been talking alot with the doorman at a local club and realized. I've never tipped the doorman. The one guy in the club that knows what's up about every single girl. He knows who is itching themselves at the end of the night. He knows who spends the most time in the back. He knows who wants to fuck at the end of the night. Do you use the doorman to help pick your girls? Do you tip the doorman?

  3. #2572

    Kittens letdown

    Long time lurker, and just passing through the area but wanted to share some insight.

    Went to Kittens last night. Not too busy lots of dancers all around 7/10 range. Got my water and sat. No sooner than my ass hit the seat two very naturally busty women approached me. Asked if I wanted double VIP, I asked how much. 30 min for both for 2 g's. I laughed out loud and asked if Rio was working (saw her a month ago on a Saturday) They asked why. I told them she took good care of me last time for an tenth that price. They scoffed and walked away. Stayed for about half an hour and the other women were either dancing on stage or talking with regulars. Left very unsatisfied.

    With that being said, anyone know of any natural busty dancers (I'm talking Rio sized ones haha) that provide breast relief? And anyone know where Rio is at? Still at kittens? Feel free to PM me and stay safe out there fellas.

  4. #2571

    Buffet

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Kittens if you know. Got a card. First time in kittens. Had wonderful time with multiple dance. Felt like all you can eat buffet to me.
    All you can eat buffet put a few things in mind. A lot of variety. I should probably be more disciplined. I might regret this later. I wonder how long that's been out?

  5. #2570

    Dptv

    Kittens if you know. Got a card. First time in kittens. Had wonderful time with multiple dance. Felt like all you can eat buffet to me.

  6. #2569

    Damn

    Sorry I missed her.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlgaVaz  [View Original Post]
    She's gone. Was here last week only for a visit. Lives (and dances) out in the midwest now. She looked good, worked out, tanned and tone. Same low mileage though for me at least. Probably be back once in a while.

  7. #2568

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    I saw a mention somewhere that Kendra was in town for a bit and spending time at LFP Deja Vu. Anyone know for how long and, more importantly, if she'll be there today? I've got a few hours free and would welcome something other than Pandoras.
    She's gone. Was here last week only for a visit. Lives (and dances) out in the midwest now. She looked good, worked out, tanned and tone. Same low mileage though for me at least. Probably be back once in a while.

  8. #2567

    Brilliant

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtaFace  [View Original Post]
    We could all wear shirts on Friday with our usernames and prove it?
    I think we should also add little patches on the shirts so the dancers know what club we used to frequent. An are for Rick's, H for Honey's, NPC for New Players Club.

  9. #2566

    Shirts

    We could all wear shirts on Friday with our usernames and prove it?

    Well. There will be one person at the table. Very obvi.

  10. #2565

    Lola

    Anyone know what days / hours Lola is usually at Pandoras?

  11. #2564
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    You two seem to have the same interests. (looking at your posting history.).

    Maybe you should sit down and discuss it over a beer. Share notes on it.
    Well. There will be one person at the table. Very obvi.

  12. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtaFace  [View Original Post]
    Rio / Summer and Samba.

    Didn't they do Bachelor Parties together? They were pretty close at one point. I had heard but didn't get to witness 2 Brazilian fighting over position on a double ended dd. Too bad.

    What was the story behind that? Didn't Rio / Summer get shown the door over it? I remember hearing of drama in the club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungstyle  [View Original Post]
    What was the story behind that? Didn't Rio / Summer get shown the door over it? I remember hearing of drama in the club.
    You two seem to have the same interests. (looking at your posting history.).

    Maybe you should sit down and discuss it over a beer. Share notes on it.

  13. #2562

    Rio / Summer

    Was this Kittens or Pandoras?

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately there was a line of guys waiting for private dances so I literally just caught a glimpse of her LOL.
    .

  14. #2561

    Kendra at LFP Vu

    I saw a mention somewhere that Kendra was in town for a bit and spending time at LFP Deja Vu. Anyone know for how long and, more importantly, if she'll be there today? I've got a few hours free and would welcome something other than Pandoras.

  15. #2560

    Pandora's

    If anyone has Ava's IG or social, it would be much appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape