Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 8140
-
07-17-21 00:01 #1090Banned Member

Posts: 93A Tale of Two Tims
So I was curious about the new agency and I texted OG Tim from GFLV / Discrete Whispers. He says he is the og Tim and that the new agency is trying to capitalize on both his name recognition and the agency abbreviation. Tim also said he is only working for DW, goodfeeingslv is not related to dw, and Tim has no plans of working anywhere else.
Girlfriendlv=gflv.
-
07-16-21 20:53 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 258Korean superstarz
I haven't hit a Korean space for a while. I used to be a regular of the place that we don't mention. I'm ready to try it again, who is tbe very best and what I'd the best agency?
-
07-16-21 20:47 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 223GoodFeelings
Just to be clear, never said it was LTLV. Thought it might be the the old GFLV agency which used to be Discreet Whispers. Heard rumors of what happened to GFLV and they shut down. Next thing you know, DW is back. But I can confirm that GoodFeeling's booker is the guy from old GFLV and Cherry is Hitomi. Saw her yesterday. I know some people don't like her cause she's in her 30's but she is one of my ATFs. We definitely have chemistry and the sex is amazing and I really enjoy her personality. Anyway, can't complain about having another agency in town, more variety the better.
Originally Posted by Etl003
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 00:01 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 387Bani
So, just got done seeing Bani. I'll make this quick and simple. Bani has a decent body with an amazing tatto on her left leg. I will say that it's her in the pictures but plus 10 years, still not bad looking but definitely not the tight faced Bani on their site.
Nuru was fun, she oiled me up and slid her body all over me. She has an amazing rack and gives great head. Someone said she's energetic, that is hundred percent true. I'm pretty sure she's having just as much fun as we are.
BBFS with Nuru wasn't cheap FYI but definitely worth the check on the box. Would I do it again? Probably not. Two pops, first some tit job action, to CG to CIP in mish. Massage for a few minutes, flipped, BBBJ then doggy to the end. Fun times, but as stated earlier, would I pay extra for the nuru again? Probably not. Happy hunting boys.
-
07-15-21 22:56 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 44Are they all on hx? I've only seen ltlv so far on the classifieds.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 20:39 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 780There are 4 main k-agencies and there are changes every week, so giving recommendations now may be moot by the time you arrive. Everyone has their own preferences, so just pick one that you like (remember, you have to pass the reference check for each agency).
Originally Posted by MGlobe
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 20:18 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 44Suggestions
Visiting soon and want to check out the talent out in Vegas. I'm into moreso the tanner gals but it's not a requirement. So far I'm thinking bani or tera? Let me know what you guys think. Closest rating to DDG as you guys can recommend. Thanks guys.
-
07-15-21 20:01 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 387Bani
Just set up a nuru bb appt with bani here in the next couple. Will report back.
-
07-15-21 14:57 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 319CA Dolls
I thought they were branching out as well.
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 13:35 #1081Regular Member

Posts: 18Goodfeelingslv is DW?
I have just made an appointment, I recognize his name. Tim was my favorite booker.
Originally Posted by Etl003
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 12:21 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 141I saw that.
Thinking about the booker in LA if it's them or you know who. Haha. Maybe time will tell.
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 11:46 #1079Banned Member

Posts: 628It's cute how they copied the ca-kdolls site.
Originally Posted by LvJanGun
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 09:32 #1078Senior Member

Posts: 141Damn!
It is Hitomi. That's pretty funny because she is no college girl. She was in Washington last I saw.
Originally Posted by TrevorBbfs
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 09:22 #1077Banned Member

Posts: 93Goodfeelingslv
Got the text and saw the site. The girl they posted is Hitomi from the agency who shall not be named. I think they set up another site to maybe skirt the forum and TER ban?
-
07-15-21 08:19 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 190Doubtful its LT
I have never used LT when in Vegas but I received the text so doubtful its them. If anything I'd say its the one not to be named or an old agency that no longer exists trying to rebrand.
Originally Posted by Seville
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





