Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #1074
    Quote Originally Posted by OkaJohn  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else receive a text from goodfeelingslv.com? They said that they specialize in Korean and Japanese entertainment. It was a random text. I was wondering if it is legit.
    Yup, I did, and I was wondering the same too.

  2. #1073

    [URL]goodfeelingslv.com[/URL]

    Did anyone else receive a text from goodfeelingslv.com? They said that they specialize in Korean and Japanese entertainment. It was a random text. I was wondering if it is legit.

  3. #1072
    Quote Originally Posted by Etl003  [View Original Post]
    Which is why you should get a rental, 50 bucks is nuts. Last time I was in Vegas I chose to use the driver but I saw 2 girls a day. It was 40 at the time but spending 80 just to be driven around no more than 40 minutes total is a waste of money.
    I use Turo when renting a car in Vegas so much cheaper right now. But remember I'm sure each owner has a gps tracker inside the car or tracks it but its just for his or her safety of the car.

    He or she would never know that your going to see self-employed model? LOL.

  4. #1071
    Thanks for all the help everyone. I can't fucking wait!

  5. #1070
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the input, I'll do that.
    Well, I get one always when I go to Vegas for work or pleasure. I have also used the Korean taxi its helpful but if your not into someone picking you up knowing exactly what you just did! Well, than its not.

    For you.

    Also, pretty sure everyone has gotten that call or text of "hold on" or "can you come 30,45 or 1 hr later just as you get into uber / lyft or taxi? You're screwed, while having a rental you can go to the liquor store, gamble, or even drive around?

  6. #1069

    Rental car yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    A rental car is not a bad idea, but I think VAC offers pick-up and return for $50 (at least they did last year). I don't know whether LT offers that service, but LT location is a short distance from the Strip while VAC's is a pretty long drive.
    Which is why you should get a rental, 50 bucks is nuts. Last time I was in Vegas I chose to use the driver but I saw 2 girls a day. It was 40 at the time but spending 80 just to be driven around no more than 40 minutes total is a waste of money.

  7. #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyBGoody  [View Original Post]
    Tips.

    Hey guys, I will be heading to Vegas in the Fall and need some info / tips. I am going to stay on the strip.

    I'm thinking of getting verified with VAC and LTLV (also open for other recommendations) Are the incalls far from the the strip?

    Also should I rent a car or uber to the incalls? Thanks!

    Definitely Rental would be the best. Welcome to Vegas.
    They are not that far from the strip. Rentals may be in short supply, and may not be worth the cost if you're only going to use it to travel to incalls. Uber / Lyft were also in short supply (& prices have increased), but supply may be back to normal by the Fall, as the reason was that the emergency order banned surge pricing, which discouraged drivers returning back to work. However, this emergency order was recently lifted. I took Lyft from an off-strip hotel last year and earlier this year, and had no problem with service or price. But, may be different on the strip. Taxis may be another alternative. Ask the agencies if they offer ride service (I haven't asked).

  8. #1067

    Transportation

    A rental car is not a bad idea, but I think VAC offers pick-up and return for $50 (at least they did last year). I don't know whether LT offers that service, but LT location is a short distance from the Strip while VAC's is a pretty long drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I will be heading to Vegas in the Fall and need some info / tips. I am going to stay on the strip.

    I'm thinking of getting verified with VAC and LTLV (also open for other recommendations) Are the incalls far from the the strip?

    Also should I rent a car or uber to the incalls? Thanks!

  9. #1066
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Get a rental car.
    Thanks for the input, I'll do that.

  10. #1065

    Bani Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorBbfs  [View Original Post]
    Bani from ltlv does do Nuru and BBFS. Pictures are simular enough not to be disappointed. She has a great body and she put allover me during the nuru with BBFS. She is a great kisser and her waist and booty are amazing. Nuru turned into cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. I had showered before so I was able to do 2 pops by skipping the first shower. Here's a tip show up clean and smelling good skip that shower and get your 2 pops in! 2nd pop was missionary with cim finish. I left dizzy and I drank two bottles of k girl house water LOL. Very good looking, tight, and all about service.
    Is her Nuru with legit gel on the inflatable bed or with some other oil like coconut? Great tip with the pre-arrival shower. The first thing I learned with the K-houses.

  11. #1064

    Rental

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Get a rental car.
    Tips.

    Hey guys, I will be heading to Vegas in the Fall and need some info / tips. I am going to stay on the strip.

    I'm thinking of getting verified with VAC and LTLV (also open for other recommendations) Are the incalls far from the the strip?

    Also should I rent a car or uber to the incalls? Thanks!

    Definitely Rental would be the best. Welcome to Vegas.

  12. #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I will be heading to Vegas in the Fall and need some info / tips. I am going to stay on the strip.

    I'm thinking of getting verified with VAC and LTLV (also open for other recommendations) Are the incalls far from the the strip?

    Also should I rent a car or uber to the incalls? Thanks!
    Get a rental car.

  13. #1062

    Tips

    Hey Guys, I will be heading to Vegas in the Fall and need some info / tips. I am going to stay on the strip.

    I'm thinking of getting verified with VAC and LTLV (also open for other recommendations) Are the incalls far from the the strip?

    Also should I rent a car or uber to the incalls? Thanks!

  14. #1061

    Tera LTLV

    Not sure if Tera was reviewed yet but here is my review on her. Set up an appointment with the booker for the following day. Texted mentioned that I was on my way. Easy set up since I am already a repeat customer. Anyway, As soon as I got in the door Tera gave me a big hug and a nice kiss. Asked me to remove my shoes and led me into the bedroom. Mentioned to her I just showered and led me to the bathroom anyways for some mouthwash. After the mouthwash, she just went and gave me the most intense DFK in my life. I got so hard being next to her that I wanted to fuck her right there and then. I pulled away and she started stroking my cock and gave me one the best BBBJ by an Asian standard. Sucked my balls which was great and came into her mouth. She went to the bathroom and rinse and round 2 started. I started licking her kissing her nice sexy body. On with the condom and started with CowGirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie and finished with Missionary. I was so tired by the time. Rested a little then took a shower and off I went. Definitely will repeat and will try the BBFS next time.

  15. #1060

    Lt

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanTowner78  [View Original Post]
    Redemption in the form of Bani.

    Bani is very cute, energetic, great oral skills, just all around great time.

    Met at the door with a hug and LFK. Taken by the hand to the room, where we disrobed (with a little BBBJ) and then mouthwash rinse and into the shower. Lots of teasing. Dried off and then into the bed. Lots of DFK, then more BBBJ (again, excellent skills), then it was my turn to reciprocate (which she seemed to enjoy) and then cowgirl and finished in mish.

    Great massage afterwards, very therapeutic, but also sensual.

    Tried for round 2, but this old boy needs a little longer to recover, so no go, but good try.

    I would definitely repeat with Bani.
    Thanks for the info on bani. The other was tera, not sara but good to know thou.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape