Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 37374
-
07-14-21 13:29 #21459Senior Member

Posts: 342A pleasant surprise!
That is a face that woke me up out of my groggy state LOL. I would absolutely love to have the opportunity to see her again. I inboxed you dude.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
Do you personally think she'll end up posting ads again in the near future?
-
07-14-21 13:19 #21458Senior Member

Posts: 638I haven't been there but it seems to me there was a review posted about her on here. Legit but rather mechanical service is what I remember.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 12:55 #21457Senior Member

Posts: 1449Report the message let the admin handle it.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 12:50 #21456Regular Member

Posts: 20Thanks
This actually helped me as well so thanks. How does one become a SR? Is it just with time?
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 12:45 #21455Banned Member

Posts: 262Airport Asian
Looked back for some info on this but didn't find anything! Any takers w some details? I have some time Friday morning and working to find something. Be safe! BH44.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/540412889307
-
07-14-21 12:24 #21454Senior Member

Posts: 253Acronym
Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 11:23 #21453Senior Member

Posts: 123I did too
I got the same and took your advice.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 10:42 #21452Senior Member

Posts: 208Pm
I received a PM from a person with no post telling me about this situation they asked me to post and warn everybody on the board because they did not know how to post messages. Anyone else get a PM like that?? The user that sent it was listed as a 'forum advertiser' rather than a sm or rm. That was a little strange to me so I'm staying out of that mess.
Originally Posted by HunterThree
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 10:22 #21451Senior Member

Posts: 31Done
Took care of it 3 am. Beautiful woman. I was exhausted, so we basically talked. Little petting before leaving. I consider it an investment for later.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 09:36 #21450Senior Member

Posts: 1069Acronym
Do you know what an acronym is? Sr = senior. If look at your profile you will notice you are not a Senior member.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 07:46 #21449Regular Member

Posts: 20Buyers Beware
I am not sure how to report this but I was informed that there are two ladies: Ashley Aka Slim and Tyanna aka Finesse that provide good service for some and rob others—it's random act of thief. I try to post the pic but it gives me an upload error, if someone can troubleshoot so I can post it that would be great!
As always stay safe & stay happy!
-
07-14-21 00:41 #21448Senior Member

Posts: 253Sr members?
What is an Sr member?
-
07-14-21 00:08 #21447Regular Member

Posts: 20Pinkpololuv Review
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/392876315479
Thick, curvy, face could be better but body was so soft. Dmg 1. 00 hhr. Super 8, midlo. Non-rushed. Everything went smoothly, no GFE. Great communication and overall great experience!
As always stay safe & safe happy.
-
07-13-21 23:40 #21446Regular Member

Posts: 20I can assist
I Didn't know I had a private inbox and I tried to send you a message but it's not showing in sent. Is their a delay or am I doing something wrong?
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 23:33 #21445Regular Member

Posts: 20Inbox
I sent you a message.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




