Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,901 to 15,915 of 37353
-
07-14-21 11:23 #21453Senior Member

Posts: 123I did too
I got the same and took your advice.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 10:42 #21452Senior Member

Posts: 208Pm
I received a PM from a person with no post telling me about this situation they asked me to post and warn everybody on the board because they did not know how to post messages. Anyone else get a PM like that?? The user that sent it was listed as a 'forum advertiser' rather than a sm or rm. That was a little strange to me so I'm staying out of that mess.
Originally Posted by HunterThree
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 10:22 #21451Senior Member

Posts: 31Done
Took care of it 3 am. Beautiful woman. I was exhausted, so we basically talked. Little petting before leaving. I consider it an investment for later.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 09:36 #21450Senior Member

Posts: 1069Acronym
Do you know what an acronym is? Sr = senior. If look at your profile you will notice you are not a Senior member.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 07:46 #21449Regular Member

Posts: 20Buyers Beware
I am not sure how to report this but I was informed that there are two ladies: Ashley Aka Slim and Tyanna aka Finesse that provide good service for some and rob others—it's random act of thief. I try to post the pic but it gives me an upload error, if someone can troubleshoot so I can post it that would be great!
As always stay safe & stay happy!
-
07-14-21 00:41 #21448Senior Member

Posts: 253Sr members?
What is an Sr member?
-
07-14-21 00:08 #21447Regular Member

Posts: 20Pinkpololuv Review
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/392876315479
Thick, curvy, face could be better but body was so soft. Dmg 1. 00 hhr. Super 8, midlo. Non-rushed. Everything went smoothly, no GFE. Great communication and overall great experience!
As always stay safe & safe happy.
-
07-13-21 23:40 #21446Regular Member

Posts: 20I can assist
I Didn't know I had a private inbox and I tried to send you a message but it's not showing in sent. Is their a delay or am I doing something wrong?
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 23:33 #21445Regular Member

Posts: 20Inbox
I sent you a message.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 23:11 #21444Senior Member

Posts: 486Picture
Forgot to add a picture.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 22:50 #21443Senior Member

Posts: 134A week
A week and ten years.
Originally Posted by HungLowD
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 21:48 #21442Senior Member

Posts: 581Avoid this total waste of time and money!
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/575411748998
Originally Posted by CAHiker
[View Original Post]
I Decided to try this one after all and it was a big fail!
I see why she changed her name! Went to see her in a shithole notel off Glenside lot of shady looking guys hanging outside of the rooms. Lots of red flags and I should have walked. Girlfriend in the bathroom the entire visit. Wanted money up front and then calls her bf / handler. Any how I stayed and she proceeded two give 2 minutes of the worst BJ ever (how is that even possible?). I had to stroke it myself to get hard Finally start hitting it from behind and things are a little smelly. I try to power through but then she stops me after 5 minutes to say her knees are hurting. My half hour visit lasts about 10 minutes.
What a waste.
-
07-13-21 20:42 #21441Senior Member

Posts: 486Jackie on midlo
Have an old friend that needs some help. She needs money for her room. SR members only she needs someone to come tonight to cover her room. You'll remember her from last year. Light skin and green eyes. Hit me up for number.
-
07-13-21 20:26 #21440Senior Member

Posts: 123Covered?
Was everything covered? BBFS certainly but I can't get down with a CBJ.
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 20:08 #21439Senior Member

Posts: 17120?
..2 bucks for qv not a SW! Please share with us these gems.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





