Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 8142
-
07-13-21 21:35 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 493Tips
Hey Guys, I will be heading to Vegas in the Fall and need some info / tips. I am going to stay on the strip.
I'm thinking of getting verified with VAC and LTLV (also open for other recommendations) Are the incalls far from the the strip?
Also should I rent a car or uber to the incalls? Thanks!
-
07-13-21 18:36 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 36Tera LTLV
Not sure if Tera was reviewed yet but here is my review on her. Set up an appointment with the booker for the following day. Texted mentioned that I was on my way. Easy set up since I am already a repeat customer. Anyway, As soon as I got in the door Tera gave me a big hug and a nice kiss. Asked me to remove my shoes and led me into the bedroom. Mentioned to her I just showered and led me to the bathroom anyways for some mouthwash. After the mouthwash, she just went and gave me the most intense DFK in my life. I got so hard being next to her that I wanted to fuck her right there and then. I pulled away and she started stroking my cock and gave me one the best BBBJ by an Asian standard. Sucked my balls which was great and came into her mouth. She went to the bathroom and rinse and round 2 started. I started licking her kissing her nice sexy body. On with the condom and started with CowGirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie and finished with Missionary. I was so tired by the time. Rested a little then took a shower and off I went. Definitely will repeat and will try the BBFS next time.
-
07-13-21 17:37 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 339Lt
Thanks for the info on bani. The other was tera, not sara but good to know thou.
Originally Posted by BeanTowner78
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 16:29 #1059Senior Member

Posts: 72Bani
Redemption in the form of Bani.
Bani is very cute, energetic, great oral skills, just all around great time.
Met at the door with a hug and LFK. Taken by the hand to the room, where we disrobed (with a little BBBJ) and then mouthwash rinse and into the shower. Lots of teasing. Dried off and then into the bed. Lots of DFK, then more BBBJ (again, excellent skills), then it was my turn to reciprocate (which she seemed to enjoy) and then cowgirl and finished in mish.
Great massage afterwards, very therapeutic, but also sensual.
Tried for round 2, but this old boy needs a little longer to recover, so no go, but good try.
I would definitely repeat with Bani.
-
07-13-21 16:21 #1058Senior Member

Posts: 72Sara
Saw Sara from LT. While she was very nice looking and good personality, she was not up to the usual LT standards.
Typical start to the date. Mouth rinse, shower (with minimal teasing) and then off to bed. Again not much foreplay, asked if I could DATY, to which she said yes and then cowgirl and done. Very businesslike.
Usually after round 1 there's either a massage, a little talking and hopefully round 2. Not this time, as soon as I was done so was she and out the door.
Fortunately this was the first somewhat disappointing session from them so chalk it up to just one of those days.
-
07-13-21 16:00 #1057Senior Member

Posts: 339Lt
Wondered if anyone has seen tera or bani, was thinking about trying one of them although not sure if I want to deal the the asshole booker. Haven't used them in at least 2-3 years because of bad service. I know they have been discussed alot but don't recall these two thanks.
-
07-13-21 12:31 #1056Banned Member

Posts: 628Flag on the play.
Originally Posted by LvJanGun
[View Original Post]
Offense does not remember when Little Tokyo was charging 50/60 for BBFS. Was mostly B-C grade girls except one who was bad AF named "Nabi" after raising BBFS price they started getting bad bitches.
-
07-13-21 09:57 #1055Banned Member

Posts: 628https://www.dreamasian.club/s-1
Originally Posted by PunPun
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 02:43 #1054Senior Member

Posts: 141Littletokyo always was 100 BBFS.
Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 00:35 #1053Regular Member

Posts: 7Yo!! I thought the same thing too like a day later after seeing her. Can't find her previous profile to cross reference.
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 00:07 #1052Senior Member

Posts: 66They raised BBFS upcharge, it used to be less but now it's a full 100.
Originally Posted by Asobou
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 22:52 #1051Banned Member

Posts: 628Also about 4 different Korean spas in Chicago with 5 girls working at 180/220 total rates with Kgirls just as hot as the agencies.
Originally Posted by FineDining
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 22:49 #1050Banned Member

Posts: 628Daphne looks a whole lot like 'Sinbi' can anyone confirm? She was dying her hair that color too.
Originally Posted by Badger03
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 22:15 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 353Default
Booker just went to "default" when you called and asked for outcall. Normal outcall is 4 bills, and he assumed you wanted bare for the extra 100.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
That said, there are Vegas prices when you see other cities rates. It sucks to be local in a tourist town.
-
07-12-21 21:28 #1048Regular Member

Posts: 9I Fly from Utah for this.
Been making quick day trips down to Vegas from Utah for awhile now. I wish we had something even close to comparable up here.
VAC has always been my go to. They have not really ever let me down. Just saw a couple newbies go up. Whos the best in the lineup?












Reply With Quote





