The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #1059

    Bani

    Redemption in the form of Bani.

    Bani is very cute, energetic, great oral skills, just all around great time.

    Met at the door with a hug and LFK. Taken by the hand to the room, where we disrobed (with a little BBBJ) and then mouthwash rinse and into the shower. Lots of teasing. Dried off and then into the bed. Lots of DFK, then more BBBJ (again, excellent skills), then it was my turn to reciprocate (which she seemed to enjoy) and then cowgirl and finished in mish.

    Great massage afterwards, very therapeutic, but also sensual.

    Tried for round 2, but this old boy needs a little longer to recover, so no go, but good try.

    I would definitely repeat with Bani.

  2. #1058

    Sara

    Saw Sara from LT. While she was very nice looking and good personality, she was not up to the usual LT standards.

    Typical start to the date. Mouth rinse, shower (with minimal teasing) and then off to bed. Again not much foreplay, asked if I could DATY, to which she said yes and then cowgirl and done. Very businesslike.

    Usually after round 1 there's either a massage, a little talking and hopefully round 2. Not this time, as soon as I was done so was she and out the door.

    Fortunately this was the first somewhat disappointing session from them so chalk it up to just one of those days.

  3. #1057

    Lt

    Wondered if anyone has seen tera or bani, was thinking about trying one of them although not sure if I want to deal the the asshole booker. Haven't used them in at least 2-3 years because of bad service. I know they have been discussed alot but don't recall these two thanks.

  4. #1056
    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    Littletokyo always was 100 BBFS.
    Flag on the play.

    Offense does not remember when Little Tokyo was charging 50/60 for BBFS. Was mostly B-C grade girls except one who was bad AF named "Nabi" after raising BBFS price they started getting bad bitches.

  5. #1055
    Quote Originally Posted by PunPun  [View Original Post]
    Yo!! I thought the same thing too like a day later after seeing her. Can't find her previous profile to cross reference.
    https://www.dreamasian.club/s-1

  6. #1054
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69  [View Original Post]
    They raised BBFS upcharge, it used to be less but now it's a full 100.
    Littletokyo always was 100 BBFS.

  7. #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Daphne looks a whole lot like 'Sinbi' can anyone confirm? She was dying her hair that color too.
    Yo!! I thought the same thing too like a day later after seeing her. Can't find her previous profile to cross reference.

  8. #1052
    Quote Originally Posted by Asobou  [View Original Post]
    Booker just went to "default" when you called and asked for outcall. Normal outcall is 4 bills, and he assumed you wanted bare for the extra 100.

    That said, there are Vegas prices when you see other cities rates. It sucks to be local in a tourist town.
    They raised BBFS upcharge, it used to be less but now it's a full 100.

  9. #1051
    Quote Originally Posted by FineDining  [View Original Post]
    Definitely get BBFS / GFE in Dallas and those rates do reflect complete package. I use a couple of spas that have the hottest Koreans in the USA In my opinion. A few come from LA, NY. Most live there.
    Also about 4 different Korean spas in Chicago with 5 girls working at 180/220 total rates with Kgirls just as hot as the agencies.

  10. #1050
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger03  [View Original Post]
    Been making quick day trips down to Vegas from Utah for awhile now. I wish we had something even close to comparable up here.

    VAC has always been my go to. They have not really ever let me down. Just saw a couple newbies go up. Whos the best in the lineup?
    Daphne looks a whole lot like 'Sinbi' can anyone confirm? She was dying her hair that color too.

  11. #1049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I really wanted to hit one of the Little Tokyo girls after researching and RTFF. Called up but was quoted 500 for an outcall and I hadn't even asked for BBFS CIP or any extras yet. OK, there are LV tourist prices and then there is just too much. When I countered with 300 (the rate that I have read on the forum), I was told that was for in call only. Unfortunately, I was never able to find the time afterwards to go through all the verification procedures and travel for the in call. After reading the more recent reviews on LTLV, I know I missed out. Such is life. I'll have to make it a point to set aside the time for one of these K-girl beauties when I visit again.
    Booker just went to "default" when you called and asked for outcall. Normal outcall is 4 bills, and he assumed you wanted bare for the extra 100.

    That said, there are Vegas prices when you see other cities rates. It sucks to be local in a tourist town.

  12. #1048

    I Fly from Utah for this.

    Been making quick day trips down to Vegas from Utah for awhile now. I wish we had something even close to comparable up here.

    VAC has always been my go to. They have not really ever let me down. Just saw a couple newbies go up. Whos the best in the lineup?

  13. #1047
    Quote Originally Posted by PunPun  [View Original Post]
    Link: https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/2213742.

    Anyone know how legit this post is? The pics look too good to be true.
    I text Aria today and she quoted me $700 and it was outcall only. I text back and said no thank you.

  14. #1046

    Visitor Report

    I really wanted to hit one of the Little Tokyo girls after researching and RTFF. Called up but was quoted 500 for an outcall and I hadn't even asked for BBFS CIP or any extras yet. OK, there are LV tourist prices and then there is just too much. When I countered with 300 (the rate that I have read on the forum), I was told that was for in call only. Unfortunately, I was never able to find the time afterwards to go through all the verification procedures and travel for the in call. After reading the more recent reviews on LTLV, I know I missed out. Such is life. I'll have to make it a point to set aside the time for one of these K-girl beauties when I visit again.

  15. #1045

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    Man,

    After seeing her the first time she was only mind and I needed her on my dick again. Checked her out again yesterday. Same type of service. Explosive fun. She is something special.
    Just to help out those that aren't familiar, this is the link:

    My name is Sara. Little Tokyo LV.

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=sara

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape