Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 881 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 931 981 1381 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 24538
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11338
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnChad2  [View Original Post]
    There's really no reason to order Ed pills from overseas anymore. I use bluechew.com now, you will have the pills in a couple of days after a 2 min telehealth visit with a doctor. I had the telehealth appointment an hour after signing up and the pills arrived a few days later. You could also just go see your regular doctor.
    Probably a stupid question but do the pills you order online always work as well as the stuff you get via a script from your regular doctor? I've read articles indicating that the online pills can vary greatly in terms of their strength. They may say 100 mg but aren't always 100 mg. I'm between a rock and a hard place at the moment: I'm a 60 year old man with a 45 year old gf who has a high drive. I'm burning through 3 pills a week (even though 50% of the time I break the pills in half). That was never a problem before but now all of the sudden my insurance is saying I can only get 18 pills per every 75 days. That clearly ain't going to cut it. I'm hoping maybe going online for the pills may be a way around it.

  2. #11337

    Asian tang

    Looking for that Asian hooker nina any ideas?

  3. #11336

    Any dreams?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15456127

    With the sites looking dry, maybe this ad wishful thinking.

  4. #11335

    Two different girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    I guess you didn't click the more pictures button on that one (ha). The dude in the pic is probably a monger in this forum. He looks scared.
    There is no way they are the same girl look at the tattoos that's two different girls!!

  5. #11334

    Lily and Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    I usually see her posting as Lily: https://archive.is/oynfR.
    You're right, Lily is the other girl. Both of them live in notels off route 1 on occasion. The first chick, "Lexi" or whatever she's calling herself is a straight up lowlife. Lily while sweet enough, I can't get passed the odor or the open sores.

  6. #11333

    Need Help Finding Her

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg900  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her or her real name it's important that I contact her.
    I remember her. She used to go by the name Spunky in her BP ads. I don't know her real name or where she currently is though.

  7. #11332
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber1967  [View Original Post]
    I'd wear a bodysuit with that one. Brooklyn. LOL. She was calling herself Lexi just a week ago.
    I usually see her posting as Lily: https://archive.is/oynfR.

  8. #11331

    Brooklyn / Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber1967  [View Original Post]
    I'd wear a bodysuit with that one. Brooklyn. LOL. She was calling herself Lexi just a week ago.
    Yeah no shit on stg I seen the ad and two months ago she was walking down on 5th and Jeffrey faithfully.

  9. #11330

    To each his own.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    I guess you didn't click the more pictures button on that one (ha). The dude in the pic is probably a monger in this forum. He looks scared.

  10. #11329
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    I'd wear a bodysuit with that one. Brooklyn. LOL. She was calling herself Lexi just a week ago.

  11. #11328

    Tiff

    Hey guys. Saw Tiff. Took her a while to respond, but she was reliable. Great body. Has a little fuz below for those who like that. 80 ss. Definitely worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64476184

    Question: do any people here see females from Eros? Just wondering if the Eros verified mean anything? Does that mean that it will not be LE? Everyone asks for info for screening. Just don't want to get in trouble. Thanks guys.

  12. #11327

    Hopefully she's back to being reliable

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    I may go test out the waters again. Last time I went there were needles in the couch which she missed. Then she wanted to talk for 10 min and be annoying so I really only had 5 min with her before her BF came in. So idk but I may take the plunge again because she deepthroats extremely well.
    When she was good, she was good! I def miss the good times I had with her before she went south. I haven't seen her in almost a year, got stood up the last time I tried to see her.

  13. #11326
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys still against seeing mckenna? She started posting again. I am mostly concerned about the bf thing.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/140662556971
    I may go test out the waters again. Last time I went there were needles in the couch which she missed. Then she wanted to talk for 10 min and be annoying so I really only had 5 min with her before her BF came in. So idk but I may take the plunge again because she deepthroats extremely well.

  14. #11325

    Red

    She quoted me 60 for BBBJ. I offered to take her to a notel, but she refused, so I moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her and tried to see her once. Once she replied 80 for BBBJ. I said good luck with that see you later.

  15. #11324

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape