Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 882 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 932 982 1382 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 24545
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11330

    Hopefully she's back to being reliable

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    I may go test out the waters again. Last time I went there were needles in the couch which she missed. Then she wanted to talk for 10 min and be annoying so I really only had 5 min with her before her BF came in. So idk but I may take the plunge again because she deepthroats extremely well.
    When she was good, she was good! I def miss the good times I had with her before she went south. I haven't seen her in almost a year, got stood up the last time I tried to see her.

  2. #11329
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys still against seeing mckenna? She started posting again. I am mostly concerned about the bf thing.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/140662556971
    I may go test out the waters again. Last time I went there were needles in the couch which she missed. Then she wanted to talk for 10 min and be annoying so I really only had 5 min with her before her BF came in. So idk but I may take the plunge again because she deepthroats extremely well.

  3. #11328

    Red

    She quoted me 60 for BBBJ. I offered to take her to a notel, but she refused, so I moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her and tried to see her once. Once she replied 80 for BBBJ. I said good luck with that see you later.

  4. #11327

  5. #11326

    Mckenna

    Are you guys still against seeing mckenna? She started posting again. I am mostly concerned about the bf thing.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/140662556971

  6. #11325

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    How are you guys getting in touch with her? Just walking up and knocking on the door? The 2 old numbers seem to be out of service.
    I sent her a few texts to the number I had from a year or so ago and she responded and I got together with her in 20 minutes after her text. Given how some of these ladies are in managing time, an appointment for a couple of days later might not have worked.

  7. #11324

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecity045  [View Original Post]
    Saw Vanessa of C'Ville. Same place as before. I didn't recognize her first when she opened the door as she seems to have lost some weight. Her tits have deflated somewhat but her butt was as before. I didn't see any signs of use although her teeth also looked different. She was as friendly as before and was willing to satisfy. The place did smell of more cigarette smoke than I recalled before but manageable. BJ and FS were both great. She has a tight box so came quickly and left in about 20 minutes.
    Glad to see someone has had some luck. Been a desert around here lately.

  8. #11323

    Spicy red

    Quote Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...593/4434052958.

    Comments and reviews are all a go but I don't see any reports of her on the forums. She's carplay only but def my type. Any experiences with this one?
    I've texted her and tried to see her once. Once she replied 80 for BBBJ. I said good luck with that see you later.

  9. #11322

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecity045  [View Original Post]
    Saw Vanessa of C'Ville. Same place as before. I didn't recognize her first when she opened the door as she seems to have lost some weight. Her tits have deflated somewhat but her butt was as before. I didn't see any signs of use although her teeth also looked different. She was as friendly as before and was willing to satisfy. The place did smell of more cigarette smoke than I recalled before but manageable. BJ and FS were both great. She has a tight box so came quickly and left in about 20 minutes.
    How are you guys getting in touch with her? Just walking up and knocking on the door? The 2 old numbers seem to be out of service.

  10. #11321

    Vanessa

    Saw Vanessa of C'Ville. Same place as before. I didn't recognize her first when she opened the door as she seems to have lost some weight. Her tits have deflated somewhat but her butt was as before. I didn't see any signs of use although her teeth also looked different. She was as friendly as before and was willing to satisfy. The place did smell of more cigarette smoke than I recalled before but manageable. BJ and FS were both great. She has a tight box so came quickly and left in about 20 minutes.

  11. #11320

    Diamond GG

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Diamond Greek Goddess?
    She posted yesterday in Stafford / Fredericksburg area. I've seen her a handful of times back in 2019 she was a treat.

    https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....s/735578086276

  12. #11319

    Re: diamondGG

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Diamond Greek Goddess?
    There were reports she and her bf were on state vacation, but she may be out. She posted an ad on StG 6/29, but then hasn't posted again. New pics looks like she put on some weight as a guest of the state.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/689969332385

  13. #11318

    Daniela

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...7413.htm?cat=1

    Hey guys. Anybody visit this Latina yet? I.

  14. #11317

    Blonde duo

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveItDoggy69  [View Original Post]
    Was able to get in touch with them this morning. They said 200/ hh 300/ h EACH and it's duo only. No one on one. Outside of my price range and everything covered.
    I would a little 2 on 1 fun but $$ each is crazy for a hh!

  15. #11316

    Spice Red

    Any reviews on her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...593/4434052958.

    Comments and reviews are all a go but I don't see any reports of her on the forums. She's carplay only but def my type. Any experiences with this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape