Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 883 of 1638 FirstFirst ... 383 783 833 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 933 983 1383 ... LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 24560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11330

    To each his own.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    I guess you didn't click the more pictures button on that one (ha). The dude in the pic is probably a monger in this forum. He looks scared.

  2. #11329
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    I'd wear a bodysuit with that one. Brooklyn. LOL. She was calling herself Lexi just a week ago.

  3. #11328

    Tiff

    Hey guys. Saw Tiff. Took her a while to respond, but she was reliable. Great body. Has a little fuz below for those who like that. 80 ss. Definitely worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64476184

    Question: do any people here see females from Eros? Just wondering if the Eros verified mean anything? Does that mean that it will not be LE? Everyone asks for info for screening. Just don't want to get in trouble. Thanks guys.

  4. #11327

    Hopefully she's back to being reliable

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    I may go test out the waters again. Last time I went there were needles in the couch which she missed. Then she wanted to talk for 10 min and be annoying so I really only had 5 min with her before her BF came in. So idk but I may take the plunge again because she deepthroats extremely well.
    When she was good, she was good! I def miss the good times I had with her before she went south. I haven't seen her in almost a year, got stood up the last time I tried to see her.

  5. #11326
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys still against seeing mckenna? She started posting again. I am mostly concerned about the bf thing.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/140662556971
    I may go test out the waters again. Last time I went there were needles in the couch which she missed. Then she wanted to talk for 10 min and be annoying so I really only had 5 min with her before her BF came in. So idk but I may take the plunge again because she deepthroats extremely well.

  6. #11325

    Red

    She quoted me 60 for BBBJ. I offered to take her to a notel, but she refused, so I moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her and tried to see her once. Once she replied 80 for BBBJ. I said good luck with that see you later.

  7. #11324

  8. #11323

    Mckenna

    Are you guys still against seeing mckenna? She started posting again. I am mostly concerned about the bf thing.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/140662556971

  9. #11322

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    How are you guys getting in touch with her? Just walking up and knocking on the door? The 2 old numbers seem to be out of service.
    I sent her a few texts to the number I had from a year or so ago and she responded and I got together with her in 20 minutes after her text. Given how some of these ladies are in managing time, an appointment for a couple of days later might not have worked.

  10. #11321

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecity045  [View Original Post]
    Saw Vanessa of C'Ville. Same place as before. I didn't recognize her first when she opened the door as she seems to have lost some weight. Her tits have deflated somewhat but her butt was as before. I didn't see any signs of use although her teeth also looked different. She was as friendly as before and was willing to satisfy. The place did smell of more cigarette smoke than I recalled before but manageable. BJ and FS were both great. She has a tight box so came quickly and left in about 20 minutes.
    Glad to see someone has had some luck. Been a desert around here lately.

  11. #11320

    Spicy red

    Quote Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...593/4434052958.

    Comments and reviews are all a go but I don't see any reports of her on the forums. She's carplay only but def my type. Any experiences with this one?
    I've texted her and tried to see her once. Once she replied 80 for BBBJ. I said good luck with that see you later.

  12. #11319

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecity045  [View Original Post]
    Saw Vanessa of C'Ville. Same place as before. I didn't recognize her first when she opened the door as she seems to have lost some weight. Her tits have deflated somewhat but her butt was as before. I didn't see any signs of use although her teeth also looked different. She was as friendly as before and was willing to satisfy. The place did smell of more cigarette smoke than I recalled before but manageable. BJ and FS were both great. She has a tight box so came quickly and left in about 20 minutes.
    How are you guys getting in touch with her? Just walking up and knocking on the door? The 2 old numbers seem to be out of service.

  13. #11318

    Vanessa

    Saw Vanessa of C'Ville. Same place as before. I didn't recognize her first when she opened the door as she seems to have lost some weight. Her tits have deflated somewhat but her butt was as before. I didn't see any signs of use although her teeth also looked different. She was as friendly as before and was willing to satisfy. The place did smell of more cigarette smoke than I recalled before but manageable. BJ and FS were both great. She has a tight box so came quickly and left in about 20 minutes.

  14. #11317

    Diamond GG

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Diamond Greek Goddess?
    She posted yesterday in Stafford / Fredericksburg area. I've seen her a handful of times back in 2019 she was a treat.

    https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....s/735578086276

  15. #11316

    Re: diamondGG

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Diamond Greek Goddess?
    There were reports she and her bf were on state vacation, but she may be out. She posted an ad on StG 6/29, but then hasn't posted again. New pics looks like she put on some weight as a guest of the state.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/689969332385

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape