Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 881 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 931 981 1381 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 24536
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11336

    Any dreams?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15456127

    With the sites looking dry, maybe this ad wishful thinking.

  2. #11335

    Two different girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    I guess you didn't click the more pictures button on that one (ha). The dude in the pic is probably a monger in this forum. He looks scared.
    There is no way they are the same girl look at the tattoos that's two different girls!!

  3. #11334

    Lily and Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    I usually see her posting as Lily: https://archive.is/oynfR.
    You're right, Lily is the other girl. Both of them live in notels off route 1 on occasion. The first chick, "Lexi" or whatever she's calling herself is a straight up lowlife. Lily while sweet enough, I can't get passed the odor or the open sores.

  4. #11333

    Need Help Finding Her

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg900  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her or her real name it's important that I contact her.
    I remember her. She used to go by the name Spunky in her BP ads. I don't know her real name or where she currently is though.

  5. #11332
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber1967  [View Original Post]
    I'd wear a bodysuit with that one. Brooklyn. LOL. She was calling herself Lexi just a week ago.
    I usually see her posting as Lily: https://archive.is/oynfR.

  6. #11331

    Brooklyn / Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber1967  [View Original Post]
    I'd wear a bodysuit with that one. Brooklyn. LOL. She was calling herself Lexi just a week ago.
    Yeah no shit on stg I seen the ad and two months ago she was walking down on 5th and Jeffrey faithfully.

  7. #11330

    To each his own.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    I guess you didn't click the more pictures button on that one (ha). The dude in the pic is probably a monger in this forum. He looks scared.

  8. #11329
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    I'd wear a bodysuit with that one. Brooklyn. LOL. She was calling herself Lexi just a week ago.

  9. #11328

    Tiff

    Hey guys. Saw Tiff. Took her a while to respond, but she was reliable. Great body. Has a little fuz below for those who like that. 80 ss. Definitely worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64476184

    Question: do any people here see females from Eros? Just wondering if the Eros verified mean anything? Does that mean that it will not be LE? Everyone asks for info for screening. Just don't want to get in trouble. Thanks guys.

  10. #11327

    Hopefully she's back to being reliable

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    I may go test out the waters again. Last time I went there were needles in the couch which she missed. Then she wanted to talk for 10 min and be annoying so I really only had 5 min with her before her BF came in. So idk but I may take the plunge again because she deepthroats extremely well.
    When she was good, she was good! I def miss the good times I had with her before she went south. I haven't seen her in almost a year, got stood up the last time I tried to see her.

  11. #11326
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys still against seeing mckenna? She started posting again. I am mostly concerned about the bf thing.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/140662556971
    I may go test out the waters again. Last time I went there were needles in the couch which she missed. Then she wanted to talk for 10 min and be annoying so I really only had 5 min with her before her BF came in. So idk but I may take the plunge again because she deepthroats extremely well.

  12. #11325

    Red

    She quoted me 60 for BBBJ. I offered to take her to a notel, but she refused, so I moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her and tried to see her once. Once she replied 80 for BBBJ. I said good luck with that see you later.

  13. #11324

  14. #11323

    Mckenna

    Are you guys still against seeing mckenna? She started posting again. I am mostly concerned about the bf thing.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/140662556971

  15. #11322

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    How are you guys getting in touch with her? Just walking up and knocking on the door? The 2 old numbers seem to be out of service.
    I sent her a few texts to the number I had from a year or so ago and she responded and I got together with her in 20 minutes after her text. Given how some of these ladies are in managing time, an appointment for a couple of days later might not have worked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape